TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

guys please praying for me case update on 16 july them 25 them 26 july plz praying for me hope to next week good news i hear from embassy

Your visa is on the way to you good luck best wishes from me ..

Timeline

Hello people. I am at Nvc stage right now and set all the documents. Waiting for review. I m very scared by the thought that Islamabad embassy is very famous for putting people In AP. What are the reasons for doing so? Like do they find anything fraud or suspicious or do they just do it randomly? I m the beneficiary female and my husband is USC.

Hi samreen i m n same stage as u bt my wife is the petitioner and am the benef, there are many reason they put people in AP.

e.g if both are from different countries like u from pk and the USC is from Philipine or any other nationality so they suspect.

if there is huge age difference among u and petitioner..

if u first attempted any kind of visa to USA and u got denial

if u have lived in any other country

if u have any criminal record

mostly they judge the benefeciary in interview questions like if they ask u how did u meet? most people answer we met by facebook so they suspect and keep u n AP.

so be prepare before going to interview and be truthfull never be so clever infront of them cz they are super expert..

Edited by shinwary71

Timeline

Hello vj members i have a sad news i lost my 6 weeks pregnancy due to this serious stress of AP and no reply from embassy of our 3 mails send . No up date since 12 march 2014. I am in serious depression , even lost all the happiness of eid. Plz pray for me.

Im so very sorry for your loss hopefully your visa will be issued soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

Hi samreen i m n same stage as u bt my wife is the petitioner and am the benef, there are many reason they put people in AP.

e.g if both are from different countries like u from pk and the USC is from Philipine or any other nationality so they suspect.

if there is huge age difference among u and petitioner..

if u first attempted any kind of visa to USA and u got denial

if u have lived in any other country

if u have any criminal record

mostly they judge the benefeciary in interview questions like if they ask u how did u meet? most people answer we met by facebook so they suspect and keep u n AP.

so be prepare before going to interview and be truthfull never be so clever infront of them cz they are super expert..

Thanks shinwary! Fortunately we don't have any of these conditions. He is a born USC and our marriage was arranged through his aunt who lives here. Praying that things go smoothly for us!

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

congratulations to everyone with the good news of visas issued! As for AP there are many different reasons they do AP but we never truly know why there may even be cases exactly like yours that didn't receive AP but that won't mean your case won't... you can only hope for the best and take it daily if it happens.

In two weeks im leaving to visit my husband and can't be any more excited than I am. It's been a year since I saw him last even though we live on skype daily so that we can have a normal life during this AP. We will celebrate our 4 yr anniversary together.

I continue to pray for everyone stuck in AP and ask for many prayers for us too. It's been a year since they sent our case back and it's been reaffirmed and is at the embassy for the last 10 months. We have had our case opened for review and are just waiting patiently for our interview so that hopefully this will be over for us and we can start a new chapter in our lives.

prayers and blessings to all of you

Wow... I can't believe they're STILL processing your case! I thought about you both a lot during my recent ROC, I really hope you get your desired outcome soon. Man, it's as if they don't want us to be happy :/

Ready for my grand ol' timeline? Alrighty then!

10-05-10 - Married in California
06-13-11 - I-130 approved
10-13-11 - CASE COMPLETE!
12-02-11 - Interview - 221g due to a washed passport
12-17-11 - POE - YYC (preclearance in Canada)

2011 to 2013 - Life happened

06-26-13 - Divorce finalized

10-07-13 - I-751 divorce filer paperwork journey begins

07-03-14 - ROC interview - approval pending delayed background checks

07-25-14 - APPROVED! 10 year GC is finally in production!

08-01-14 - 10 year GC in hand. The journey has finally ended. :)

2014 to 2020 - Living paperwork-free and focused on me!

11-09-20 - N-400 filed online - welcome back VJ fam!

6-22-21 - Interview in Nashville, approved! And then...

6-22-21 - Pledge of Allegiance taken. Holy shirtballs I'm a US Citizen.

I've spent so many years in the loving arms of the USCIS, but now it's time to fledge. So long, my friends, may all your journeys also end on the doorstep of whatever you're searching for.

Timeline

Happy Eid Mubrak To All My AP Friends And Vj Members INsha Allha We All Come Out Of AP And Ending Happy Our Journey Very Soon lets Praying For Good ......

Stay Strong Stay Positive We All Going TO Make It To Be With Our Loved Ones Very Soon Insha Allha Ameen s Ameen .......

Timeline

Administrative processing is mandatory for all sorts of visas to the United States. There are no waivers available. Only once this processing has concluded do we review a case for possible issuance of a visa. The time this processing may take varies from applicant to applicant. The wait time can be very lengthy. We understand that this wait can be frustrating for our applicants. Please rest assured we are making our best effort to finish this processing as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

<KA02>

do let me know what is that mean is that they review or still hanging in AP

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Still in AP as soon as the ap concludes they will review the case, for a possible issuance for your visa.

K-1 I-129F Sent : 2012-04-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2012-05-03

I-129F RFE(s) :NONE!!! Praise GOD!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-11-07

NVC Received : 2012-11-13

NVC Left : 2012-11-28

Consulate Received : 2012-12-03

Packet 3 Received : 2012-12-05

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-12-15

Packet 4 Received : 2012-12-20

Interview Date : 2013-01-18

Interview Result : Administrative Review

2013-11-20 Embassy requested new medical, pictures and DS160.2014-02-24 Fingerprints and Oath (But was told AP was still in place).Ceac Status:2014-03-06 Creation date changed and also changed from immigrant to non-immigrant.2014-04-08 and 2014-04-11

Status Updates 2014-04-15 "ISSUED" To God be the glory!!!

2014-04-19 Visa in hand.2014-04-21

POE 2014-06-01 Married!

AOS 2014-07-19 AOS/EAD/AP

Mailed 2014-07-21

NOA 12014-08-18

Biometrics 2014-09-23

EAD/AP Combo Card Received2015-01-03

Received Potencial Interview Waiver Notice2015-05-01

Submitted Service Request2015-05-08 Reponse to Service Request "File is in transit to Washington District office 2015-05-19"

Mailed Renewal of EAD/AP2015-05-26

USCIS Received EAD/AP Applications 2015-06-04

NOA 1 & Biometrics Appointment 2015-06-17

Biometrics 2015-06-09 2nd Service Request (No answer)

2015-07-10 Status of EAD/AP Changed to "Card in production"2015-07-10

3rd Service Request 2015-07-17

Received EAD 2015-07-21

2016-24-07 Still Waiting!!! 2 YEARS!!!!No interview, No Greencard

Timeline

Happy Eid Mubrak To All AP Friends And Vj Members Insha Allha We All will Come Out Of AP very soon with pleasant Ending with dreams of Happy Journey ahead...Very Soon lets Pray For All ......

Sajid La & yarm24...u guys are next inshallah

The Immigrant Visa Unit will be closed for the Eid holidays starting Monday, July 28, 2014 through Sunday, August 3, 2014. We will resume operations on Monday, August 4, 2014. Given the Consular Section’s closure, it will likely take longer than our usual 5 day turnaround to receive a response so please be patient. We would ask you to only submit one message as repeat submissions will delay our ability to respond to all our consular customers. Inquiries sent after the Eid holiday will be given a priority over those submitted during the Eid holiday so we would urge you to consider holding off on submitting an inquiry until after Monday, August 4th.

thats mean we have to send email to them after monday right ? or we should send email to them now so they can check it after monday ?

Edited by sajidla

Timeline

i wonder why fraud case got visa so easily and genuine case in cr1/ir category got long wait. why they cant make any difference and make fraud cases wait long, All All AP members who are away from their love ones were in pain and when we send mail we get the standard reply , why long AP for female beneficiary, my husband call senator who call dos they told him that our case is in review and in montering. I wonder what we me and my husband do wrong that this is now almost 7 months and no single movement , only when we send them email they sometime reply other wise 4 to 5 months sit idle , doing nothing on our case. I now lost my 6 weeks pregnancy, my husband alhamdolillah visit me every year, we spend quality time with each other, good understanding, no issue with each other, we go out of country to spend vacation, talk on skype daily, prove of every thing , his and mine income tax return since we get married,He and his family know me they visit pakistan every year and i meet almost all of them, i have his bank account statement, We have pictures and videos of time we spend together, bundles of emails, gifts exchange, Talk on phone daily, we talk to each other mother in law alost after every 15 days.what else do they need now what prove they need .His relative in other parts of world when they come and meet me we exchange gifts. having very alhamdollilah good relations with each other.what now they are waiting for.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.