Timeline

How can u say this?

my status was also updating from 28 nov to 11 DEC

today also updated but because they email to me

But they didnt issue my visa

my medical is also going to expire they didnt ask me for that also

Edited by kamraan

Filed: Timeline

his category is F2A and frm the pattern of dates change on consecutive days(without emails), I've seen friends getting the status changed to ready in abt a weeks time.

im no authority n myself waiting.. but i had this feeling of optimism which i shared.

inshaAllah Allah pak sb p rehm farmaye. ameen.

also, my bro has his visa interview b1 for a training in a week. he has to leave by mid jan. we're still positive!

does the. visa type doesnt really hav any bearing on whether ure gonna be placed in AP?!

i hope he doesnt land in ap though...

Kamraan, keep ur hopes high! Prayers work miracles, Allah listens!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my case hasn't updated since September 30 no movement since then, had interview September 20, CO was approving me all of a sudden he changed his mind, when he came to know i didn't have a last name , but used last name in my previous k-1 Case since i have a Given name no Surname so for CR1 i used the name on my passport, but complicated its all what my lawyer did because of that i got stuck in AP. so looks like i have to go through name checks which will take long, i can't even anticipate nothing just keeping my fingers crossed, if someone went through similar situation.

No, yours?

Then why they are taking so long? any thing wrong with your case? any thing they told u at the time of interview?

nothing just just VO tells me every thing is ok but they need co sponsor and require 4 month.may be my actual name is very common i also visit some counteries .on intereview VO shows consrns.today iam really upset what,s going on

kamraan,

You gotta contact them yourself if your med is about to expire. Ask ém if they'd need new med to avoid last minute hassle.

They're generally very slow in requesting stuff..so better preempt!

Nope. No update since Nov 25, my interview date. I hope they hurry the f** up for a J-1 visa... ive heard its their 'priority' category.. :/

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

kamraan,

You gotta contact them yourself if your med is about to expire. Ask ém if they'd need new med to avoid last minute hassle.

They're generally very slow in requesting stuff..so better preempt!

Nope. No update since Nov 25, my interview date. I hope they hurry the f** up for a J-1 visa... ive heard its their 'priority' category.. :/

if i do a new medical and their AP wil not be completed then my this medical woul also get expire, n i dont want so

but i will email them right after my medical get expire,

I email then on 18th Dec and ask them about medical's validity period, they replied to me yesterday that it is now 6 months but they didnt ask me to do medical again.

Edited by kamraan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.