TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Maabish+Eabbas+Aisha& Wajid+sajidla+ A and F+ Aalipdx++Analyst+Prince Khan+jklm05+yarm24+Danish+raja123+Javeria1990+kaleem999

rayanj+hlpful786+omer_mana+wapda++hauclatl+irfan789+

Kamran khan+waiting for visa +Mszeeh+muhammadmughal83

insha allha God will Help Us TO Complete Our wishes and very soon we all out of this ap ameen

Waqat Ke Sakhti ka Yeh Alam Hai " Jutt Saab".

Duaon Mein Aap Logon Ko Yaad Nahi.....

Well, AP Family.. Best of luck.. You Guys are always in my prayers...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Waqat Ke Sakhti ka Yeh Alam Hai " Jutt Saab".

Duaon Mein Aap Logon Ko Yaad Nahi.....

Well, AP Family.. Best of luck.. You Guys are always in my prayers...

Sorry bhai please pray for all

Juttsaab+Maabish+Eabbas+Aisha& Wajid+sajidla+ A and F+ Aalipdx++Analyst+Prince Khan+jklm05+yarm24+Danish+raja123+Javeria1990+kaleem999

rayanj+hlpful786+omer_mana+wapda++hauclatl+irfan789+

Kamran khan+waiting for visa +Mszeeh+muhammadmughal83

insha allha God will Help Us TO Complete Our wishes and very soon we all out of this ap ameen

Timeline

Remember us in ur daus as well and inshallah we will do the same on this big day, 20 months of AP with no updates... :cry:

Remember us in ur daus as well and inshallah we will do the same on this big day, 20 months of AP with no updates... :cry:

HI Sam7076,

I am the same 30 months in AP no updates either :( I am sure ALLAH will hear us and have mercy on all of us.

Please pray for everyone on this blessing day and also in blessing ramadhan.

Thank Allah finally wife got her visa issued (as the web page said)

it was 4 and half months pain and wait Thanks you guys for your help and insha allah everyone soon will out of AP

Timeline

it was 4 and half months pain and wait Thanks you guys for your help and insha allah everyone soon will out of AP

plz share ur updates with all AP family

thanks

interview was on 4th Feb 2014 had few updates in the beginning then once a while every month i had updates then fianlly may 29th june 2, 7, 8 9, and 10th on 10th some one from embassy called if my wife can travel before 20th july ( coz her medical is expiring on july 20th) she told him she can traveld before 20th july mailed back the passport and on 12th jun seen issued on web page , :) now waiting for the passort already booked her seat coming to houston end of this month yeahhh Thanks Allah for Your help i know one day everybody will have AP over Ameen

Timeline

Congrats brother...u got visa on a very lucky holy day...prayers for all to come out of AP like you

have a blessed a prosperous life always.

Timeline

That's great news many congratulations have a happy life ahead always please don't forget to pray for all also

Allha please help all AP members to come out from this AP very soon ameen

Timeline

That's great news many congratulations have a happy life ahead always please don't forget to pray for all also

Ameen sum Ameen !!!!!

Timeline

Ameen Summa Ameen

Allah tala hum sub ko jald se jald apny piyaroon k pass pohcha dain...Ameen,SummaAmeen

Timeline

waiting since 12 march now stop checking online status as i feel its useless to see and it break heart

waiting since 12 march now stop checking online status as i feel its useless to see and it break heart

Insha Allah AP will be over for all of you guys . I prayed during a Ijtima in houston that if my wife's Ap will be over i will go for ten day and believe me or not after two days it started updating and with in a week it updated to Issued on the web page.. now soon im going to do my promiss and will go in the path of Allah for ten days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.