TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Folks my 2nd medical submission just got expired this month ...AP continues even though had numbers of case updates/Admin Review since Jan 2014 but no positive response at all..APKartoos and Faisal123 plz shed some light and your analysis on when m I suppose to hear something positive on my case as per our discussions before...?? Do you think are they actively working on my case or its just thrown aside on the corner? I still yet to submit new DS 260 form whenever they will ask for it I think that is now mandatory for all new visa issuance...plz correct me if I m wrong?

its my sons 5th birthday today and he's searching n trying to locate me via ipad....as I am not there with him ...God plz help ..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

its my sons 5th birthday today and he's searching n trying to locate me via ipad....as I am not there with him ...God plz help ..

allha listen our prayers please inshallha allha will make this happen very soon and you going to be with your family insha allha stay strong I feel your pain

believe me this is going over very soon and many congratulation to your son on his birthday how old he is

guys please remember your brothers here waiting in AP from 30 months

Reja123 case updated like nitro lol 6june 9 and today again I got update vj bro and sis please praying for me soccer player please pray for your brother insha Allah help everyone here to out this process ameen

Timeline

Faisal, same happened with our case.... update 6-June-2014 changed to 9-June-2014.

It means today on 9-June-2014 Embassy dispatched the passports via courier.

I am very hopeful on Tuesday or Wednesday courier will call. It should take more then 2 days for package for delivery.

Let's see. I won't book a flight until passport is in hand.

Im sorry i forget to say to you Brother many congratulation on your approval and have a happy life with your wife

probably tomorrow you will receive a call inshallha from amex to pick up passport

Timeline

Dear jv all please remember us in your pray raja123 and my self we both getting updates at the same time so hopefully our AP going to over very soon dear sis and bro please praying for both of us thanks all of you I do praying all my bro and sis to come out soon from this nightmare ap ameen inshallha

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear jv all please remember us in your pray raja123 and my self we both getting updates at the same time so hopefully our AP going to over very soon dear sis and bro please praying for both of us thanks all of you I do praying all my bro and sis to come out soon from this nightmare ap ameen inshallha

dear yarm24 did u get update today?i got update today in the early morning

Timeline

dear yarm24 did u get update today?i got update today in the early morning

Yes I also got update today 10 June.

I check my status this morning around 10am so hopefully our visa is coming very soon inshaallha

Timeline

i hope that embassy will ask for fresh documents b the end of this week inshllha

Yeah inshallha I have that feeling too embassy will contact us in this week and later we maybe have to go embassy for finger prints and oath

Timeline

Very very happy to know of more visas issued...Heartly & warmly Congrats to Faisal Bhai & APKartoos and all others who got their visas ISSUED...Almighty bless you always more than this visa give energy and patience to all to come out of this AP... :idea::dancing:...sorry for late response bcoz we were away for few days...

By the way ... many many heartly and warmly congrats on your visa again...have a great blessed life ahead, we pray...

thanks & regards

ALI & SANDRA

Timeline

AOA all VJs...one of my friend got this email reply from Embassy...

----------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that the submitted documents have been received by our office. Currently, these documents are pending to be reviewed by our consular officers.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

---------------------------------------------

Can anyone plz inform this is a good sign or just wait in AP forever ?

ALYLIST BHAI 1 TIME DOS women told me if updates not going on it,s not mean there is no working on ur case.they r woeking on ur case but when they touch ur file it will update.i think inshallah very soon this when they will finalis they will ask u freesh documents.beliv me i think i think there r only 1 or 2 month in ur case .then things goes very fast u can,t belive.

i am so sad for u about birthday yes i can understand ur feelings.plz cry in your prayers ask allah.allah is RAHEEM. inshallah u will hr good news. i request every VJ member to pray for alylist plz.

APKATOOS today u will also get ur passport.yes i also hrd u can show ur marriage certificate to immigration officeer

ALYLIST BHAI 1 TIME DOS women told me if updates not going on it,s not mean there is no working on ur case.they r woeking on ur case but when they touch ur file it will update.i think inshallah very soon this when they will finalis they will ask u freesh documents.beliv me i think i think there r only 1 or 2 month in ur case .then things goes very fast u can,t belive.

i am so sad for u about birthday yes i can understand ur feelings.plz cry in your prayers ask allah.allah is RAHEEM. inshallah u will hr good news. i request every VJ member to pray for alylist plz.

APKATOOS today u will also get ur passport.yes i also hrd u can show ur marriage certificate to immigration officeer

Timeline

Today i received my passport visa is in hand. ALHAMULILLAH.

finally its over for you many congrats bro please remember us as well in your prayers

Analyst our prayers with you and inshaallha you going to be with your family soon embassy has expire my 3rd medical in april 2014 so don,t worry about medical when they are really close to issuance visa they will move forward quickly we have examples of faisal213 his also medical was expire in april please hope for best allha will help you and us please everyone here pray for everybody i know this process is very painful try to strong bro and sis

Timeline

AOA all VJs...one of my friend got this email reply from Embassy...

----------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that the submitted documents have been received by our office. Currently, these documents are pending to be reviewed by our consular officers.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

---------------------------------------------

Can anyone plz inform this is a good sign or just wait in AP forever ?

AaliPDX Really Glad to see you back brother hope you enjoying time with your wife please remember me as well in your praying my case has been updating now 6 June 9 and 10

i have received this email in past when i send embassy i864A its take them around 45 days to reviewed it tell your friend give them few weeks inshallha everything will be fine i don,t what kinda docs he already send so i hope its don,t take long

Edited by yarm24

Timeline

Today i received my passport visa is in hand. ALHAMULILLAH.

Mabruk Qalb'i...akhuh Faisal :idea::dancing: Cheers...yalla...ta'aal wa roh fi america

Edited by AaliPDX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.