TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

MUBROOK MUBROOK.. :idea:

Thx dear

sccorplayer mubarik huu.i just arrive from lahore .i was there for medical.g8 news.today my friend,s fatther got visa but his mother still in AP.

thx brother.Inshaa Allah u will also going to be approved soon

Congratulations!!! really happy to see your journey end. It should give everyone hope.

Thx dear .yes it is hope for everyone who are waiting from long time..

wow...That's great too soccer Player...Great to know your visa got issued after Mohsin Bhai...we all are waiting for your visa as well since February...Now Faisal+Maabish & Yarm24 are next and several others perhaps who are silent readers on VJ here...Heartly & warmly congrats for your visa got ISSUED...Almighty bless you always more than this visa and dont forget to keep encouraging all bros n sis in here to boost up their energy and patience level and give them moral support to come out of this AP... :idea::dancing:

By the way ... many many heartly and warmly congrats on your visa again...have a great blessed life ahead, we pray...

thanks & regards

ALI & SANDRA

Thx Bro

Mubrook....where you will be heading is it NY?

Thx yes in new york

Hey soccer.Player,

Many many congratulations :)

can you please share your experience at the embassy for finger prints and oath ? how many more people were there for same thing ?

Thx dear. there we are 6 peoples for finger prints and oath ..they call us one by one for oath and finger prints and tell us that we will get our passports with visa in 6 to 7 days

Thx brother . yes ur words came true for me

Wow what a fantastic news brother my words came out true from my mouth many congrats from my heart really I'm so happy for you

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

wow thats very nice .Many many congratulation's....

Alhamdulilla im APPROVED now. Thanks Allah .im very very very happy.

wow my status also showing isssued Thx Allah

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

Citizenship

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats alot yaar :) plz share ur updates!! How many months were u in AP? My 6th month is going to start from tomorrow :(

Timeline

many many congratulations dear soccer player.... is there any other person who belongs to F2B category

Thx dear

thx brother.Inshaa Allah u will also going to be approved soon

Thx dear .yes it is hope for everyone who are waiting from long time..

Thx Bro

Thx yes in new york

Thx dear. there we are 6 peoples for finger prints and oath ..they call us one by one for oath and finger prints and tell us that we will get our passports with visa in 6 to 7 days

Thx brother . yes ur words came true for me

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Wow that is awesome news Cordially want to congratulate you, couple of days back you were asking me about updates

but mashallah you got yours, wish you all the best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

th

Wow that is awesome news Cordially want to congratulate you, couple of days back you were asking me about updates

but mashallah you got yours, wish you all the best

Thank u and yes I was worried embassy didn't ask me for finger print and Oath but thanks to Allah this ap is over

hi VJ members today i notices embassy emailed me 2 times. in 1 email they time 2:20pm they tells that they will call me for finger prints not oath but in 2end email time 2:50 they tell that they will give time for finger print and oath.is it normal?

(1 email)

"Once you have submitted the for DS-260 online, please send the submission confirmation page or the barcodes to our office via email and confirm in the email that you have prepared the other items also. Our office will then assign a date and time to have you come to our office for a new set of finger prints .

(2nd email)

Therefore, after the successful completion of visa form DS260, we will need (via an email) the barcode/confirmation number or a scanned confirmation page that is displayed afterwards the completion. However, the barcode number or confirmation page should be sent to us (via an email) when all the other documents will have been arranged. Then we will schedule the applicant for an oath and fingerprints appointment.

is it normal thing?

Timeline

Dont worry its ok ... did you submit your ds260 ? if yes then send them ds260 confirmation page and did you send ur medical ?

hi VJ members today i notices embassy emailed me 2 times. in 1 email they time 2:20pm they tells that they will call me for finger prints not oath but in 2end email time 2:50 they tell that they will give time for finger print and oath.is it normal?

(1 email)

"Once you have submitted the for DS-260 online, please send the submission confirmation page or the barcodes to our office via email and confirm in the email that you have prepared the other items also. Our office will then assign a date and time to have you come to our office for a new set of finger prints .

(2nd email)

Therefore, after the successful completion of visa form DS260, we will need (via an email) the barcode/confirmation number or a scanned confirmation page that is displayed afterwards the completion. However, the barcode number or confirmation page should be sent to us (via an email) when all the other documents will have been arranged. Then we will schedule the applicant for an oath and fingerprints appointment.

is it normal thing?

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Thank u and yes I was worried embassy didn't ask me for finger print and Oath but thanks to Allah this ap is over

congrats..so that proves everyone doesn't have to go for finger prints/oath again..it depends case to case...

still not i w receiv medical on frieday i w send on saturday.

plz guide me in ds260 they ask 10 year previous employed .we count from presend to 10 year or leaving presend then count from previous .like my present employed starts from 2006 to present. so i start from 2014 to 2004 or start 2006 to 1996?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.