TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

FOR every VISAJOURNEY philosopher telling us that wife older than husband is a red flag, I ask you to contact CAROLYNHOTSTUFF.

Carolyn has grown up kids and not in child bearing age. Her husband is in the US. I know a woman who got married to a Palestinian and she was 18 years older than her husband. She was at that point of her age where 1 or 2 children are possible but she was diabetic with insulin dependent diabetes. So you might know about age, you dont know about other problems going inside a person.

And its not just husband and wife stuff. My boss's friend got a job in WORLDBANK but couldnt join because of this stupid AP.

One can never ever say a man getting married with an older woman is deemed as fraud because no one knows in what circumstances a person married. I am 100% sure that anyone who is getting married with someone thousands of miles away from him/her is purely because of love.

Criticism is very easy but the fact is that Visa Officers are given discretionary powers to ruin the lives of any human. US embassy's decisions CAN NOT be challenged in any US court because US embassies are out of US territories. Even if you give thousands of dollars to attorneys, they cant help you 0.0001% in your case.

Timeline

the unfortunate thing about Pakistan is record keeping isn't very good. When people are put in AP it is difficult to verify things because of the poor record keeping in your country. I understand what it's like to be placed in AP, my husband had it in Amman, although his AP was only 10 weeks , it was still difficult, the not knowing, the separation. As difficult as it is try not to let it ruin your relationship, remember why you got married...because you love each other. It's hard to lose site of the big picture with all the waiting and stress involved in the process. I wish you all the best and truly hope and pray that an end to all of those in AP is near.

Dear bro MIMOLICIOUS...I would like to draw your kind attention towards a fact that Pakistan is considered to be one of the best record keeping countries as every Govt. or private department is computerized and I have been working in HR in KSA & UAE and had to deal with Passports of several different countries staffs around the globe and found out in 2001 that Pakistan was the only country amongst South Asia, Middle Eastern and several African countries who had Computerized Passport, Birth Certificates and ID Cards & Pakistan's National data base department (NADRA) is winning the First Prize of best quality amongst the Asian & East European countries for several years for having more advance and fast track features for the public benefits. Hence it has become more advanced these days and background checks are much easire for Pakistanis as compared to other countries but the reason for longer AP durations for Pakis is beyond undersanding...just pray and say Allah bless all and bring every one out of AP soonest...

Sis Janet...u will be blessed just dont lose hope...

regards

ALI & SANDRA

Timeline

FOR every VISAJOURNEY philosopher telling us that wife older than husband is a red flag, I ask you to contact CAROLYNHOTSTUFF.

Carolyn has grown up kids and not in child bearing age. Her husband is in the US. I know a woman who got married to a Palestinian and she was 18 years older than her husband. She was at that point of her age where 1 or 2 children are possible but she was diabetic with insulin dependent diabetes. So you might know about age, you dont know about other problems going inside a person.

And its not just husband and wife stuff. My boss's friend got a job in WORLDBANK but couldnt join because of this stupid AP.

One can never ever say a man getting married with an older woman is deemed as fraud because no one knows in what circumstances a person married. I am 100% sure that anyone who is getting married with someone thousands of miles away from him/her is purely because of love.

Criticism is very easy but the fact is that Visa Officers are given discretionary powers to ruin the lives of any human. US embassy's decisions CAN NOT be challenged in any US court because US embassies are out of US territories. Even if you give thousands of dollars to attorneys, they cant help you 0.0001% in your case.

You are right and I tell you one thing only...The Holy Prophet is 15 years younger than his wife as well...so no one has any problem with this age factor and this should not be the issue of being in AP I guess too.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear bro MIMOLICIOUS...I would like to draw your kind attention towards a fact that Pakistan is considered to be one of the best record keeping countries as every Govt. or private department is computerized and I have been working in HR in KSA & UAE and had to deal with Passports of several different countries staffs around the globe

regards

ALI & SANDRA

Thats great .brother where r u these days in pakistan or in ksa or uae?

Edited by Soccer.Player

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

You are right and I tell you one thing only...The Holy Prophet is 15 years younger than his wife as well...so no one has any problem with this age factor and this should not be the issue of being in AP I guess too.

Exactly brother. If we talk about Muslim traditions in Pakistan, age difference is never a taboo.

How much US Embassy staff knows about Pakistan? There are many many families where woman is 10 plus years elder than man. My neighbour was 11 years younger than his wife and they are married for more than 3 decades. And honestly, everywhere we can see such marriages because our Prophet married a woman 15 years elder than him.

If we talk about the US, there are many marriages when woman is older than her husband. So I totally reject this presumption which Ebunoluwa has made.

I would only pray to God to make things easier for me and my wife because our intentions are pure.

hey people i think age is not a problem but sure can make ap longer in visa application my friend was 22 and his wife was 45 so he is in usa now with his wife so thats not a problem just wait and inshallah we all well get this visa inshallah praying for me please

U .S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Administrative Processing

Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISLXXXXXXXXXX 01 IS Case Creation Date: 13-Feb-2009 Status Updated Date: 17-Mar-2014

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days. Under the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, Immigrant Visas for "Diversity Visas" cannot be issued after September 30th of the year in which you were selected to apply for a Diversity Visa. For example, entrants into the Diversity Visa Program in Fall of 2011 were selected for Diversity Visa 2012 Program, and selectees MUST apply and receive their visa prior to September 30, 2012 otherwise they lose eligibility to receive a Diversity Immigrant Visa, regardless of additional administrative processing. In addition, please note that some immigrant visas may not be able to be issued if the annual numerical limit for that category has been reached.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.
Edited by sajidla

Timeline

i dont think so they will issue visa to anybody this month considering the situation

I normally check the case numbers around mine since we have the same case creation dates. There were two cases that had been updating thru out Feb got issued yesterday. So you are wrong. They are issuing visas this month just like any other.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my husband send them email.. and today they update my status on 18th march after email..when my husband send them mail thn thy update

my status otherwise not..crying.gifcrying.gif

Edited by cindrella

Timeline

Soccer player+Mohsin & All other brothers and sisters...salam to all...we were busy on weekend here in Lahore so don't think we will let u go without sending us Cadburry's... waiting for your great news sooner so plz make the boxes ready for us...rofl.gif

thanks

ALI & SANDRA

Timeline

Soccer player+Mohsin & All other brothers and sisters...salam to all...we were busy on weekend here in Lahore so don't think we will let u go without sending us Cadburry's... waiting for your great news sooner so plz make the boxes ready for us...rofl.gif

thanks

ALI & SANDRA

Always cadburry's ready bro ...case not updated since 13th march

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

Citizenship

Timeline

Mohsin + Soc.Pl+ Sajid LA all r in our prayers and u also pray for all of others ... by the way I tell you an intersting story found on FB few months ago...a 19 years old Kenyan boy married online with an american lady of age 54. She came to Kenya and started living with him and he got visa on same day of interview and right now they both are in Michigan USA...what u people say...interesting / amazing/incredible/astonishing / nail biting ...what wud u say...

I pray for all to come out of AP soon and be lucky like that boy...

Timeline

any thing new soccer player in ur case... we are in same category

Still waiting for call from embassy for finger prints and oath

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.