crisjoann

How long to get passport back w/visa after the interview for K1 MANILA-PHILIPINES

89 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Interview Date: November 19

11/20/13: READY (Immigrant Visa Application) Case creation date is 7/2/13

11/21/13: READY changed to (Non Immigrant Visa Application) Case creation date also changed to 11/21/13

11/22-25/13: READY Status Updated Date: 11/22

11/26/13 : ISSUED dancin5hr.gif

Our Journey:
11/08/12: NOA1

05/13/13: RFE Hardcopy (Request to send in a legible copy of Annulment Decree)
05/31/13: 2nd RFE Hardcopy (Request to send Intent to Marry Letter)
06/25/13: NOA2

09/02/13: Medical
09/10/13: Personal Evaluation (due to psychological incapacity reason for Annulment)

09/10-12/13: Sputum/Culture Test

09/17/13: PEPS Test (Psychological Evaluation) at EDSA, QC

11/07/13: Culture Results - Negative (Thank God!)

11/13/13: Medical Completed

11/19/13: Embassy Interview - (APPROVED)

12/02/13: VISA Received

12/03/13: CFO Seminar and Registration Completed

12/11/13: Arrived in SFO

02/11/14: Got married

AOS

03/08/14: Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago Lockbox via UPS

03/17/14: NOA1

03/27/14: Check cashed-in, text/email notification received

03/31/14: Received NOA1 Hardcopy

04/04/14: Received Biometrics Appointment Letter

04/21/14: Biometrics done at San Jose

05/09/14: I485 status changed to Testing and Interview (Interview set for June 11)

05/12/14: Received hardcopy of Interview Schedule

05/22/14: EAD Card in Production

05/28/14: Received USPS Tracking number

05/31/14: EAD card delivered
06/11/14: AOS Interview at USCIS San Jose

06/11/14: Case Status changed to Card/Document in Production

06/20/14 GREEN CARD RECEIVED (ALAS!)

Tnk u... If she will get her visa today, i let her go for cfo 2mrw.. ;)

Did you call the number I posted sis? Good your mom have her visa already... congrats!

I'll give you LOVE to last for a lifetime.- Bob wub.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Its been 15 working days after interview still dont have my passport with visa sad.png

What's the current CEAC status and when was it last updated? Have you tried calling the embassy again? I suggest you give them a call and ask.

If you have not received your passport in more than 10 days after your interview, please contact the Embassy call center at (02) 982-5555 and (02) 902-8930, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, to track the delivery of your passport.

Our Journey:

09/10/13: Personal Evaluation (due to psychological incapacity reason for Annulment)

AOS

05/09/14: I485 status changed to Testing and Interview (Interview set for June 11)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

VISA on hand NOV 26, 2013

She will be here DEC 05, 2013

my next question is.. i am the one who will buy a ticket, did she need my credit card information and ID?

thanks

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What's the current CEAC status and when was it last updated? Have you tried calling the embassy again? I suggest you give them a call and ask.

If you have not received your passport in more than 10 days after your interview, please contact the Embassy call center at (02) 982-5555 and (02) 902-8930, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, to track the delivery of your passport.

still the same... i called everyday to U.S. embassy philippines, they always told me is still on processing...

November 13 - ISSUED

November 22 - Ready until now no changes for status sad.png and I also email to us traveldocs. here's the answer

Dear Ms. Enocia,

Thank you for writing to US Visa Service Desk.

In regard to your query, the cases of Rachelle Enocia and Misha Joyce Riezelle Enocia are still on process and the passports are not ready for delivery. Please track your passport at a later date or time and wait for another notification once there is an update in the case. Please also be advised that the courier (2Go) sends out a text message to applicants informing them that the visa is out for delivery (it may take 1 working day if within Metro Manila and 2-6 business days for provinces depending on the location) or the visa is ready for pick up at the 2Go office selected by the applicant. Please note that the phone number(s) and email address you have provided will be used for correspondence. All applicants should be aware that the processing time is an average and that the turn around time of a specific case can vary due to individual circumstances and other special requirements.

There is no standard turn around time for an Immigrant Visa Application. It depends on the documents that were submitted or on the consular officer who is adjudicating the case. Please note that an Immigrant Visa Application is being handled on a case to case basis. It is not advisable for applicants to finalize any travel plans unless they have received their visas.

In addition, you may check the status of your application online. To check the status of an immigrant visa case, please follow the instructions below:

Link for Visa Status Check:

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

Walk through for Immigrant Visa Status Check:

1. Go to https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/

2. Under “Immigrant”, click “Check My Visa Application Status”.

3. Select Immigrant Visa from the drop down menu and enter IV Case Number.

You may also track the passport status by contacting us at (02) 982-5555 so we can assist you further. The call center is open from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Manila time, except US and Philippine holidays. Applicants calling from the United States can reach a customer service representative at +1 703 520 2235. Hours of operation in the continental U.S. are 7pm-7am EST / 6pm-6am CST / 5pm-5am MST / 4pm-4am PST. You may also track the passport status by sending an email to support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com or by contacting us through chat at www.ustraveldocs.com/ph on the upper tab link, "Contact Us".

Do let us know if you have any more queries.

We request you to provide us with your valuable feedback through the questionnaire in the link below. Your time and cooperation are highly appreciated.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RF7JXPY

We look forward to receiving your feedback to help make our services better.

Sincerely,

James

US Visa Service Desk

Timeline

still the same... i called everyday to U.S. embassy philippines, they always told me is still on processing...

November 13 - ISSUED

November 22 - Ready until now no changes for status sad.png and I also email to us traveldocs. here's the answer

Dear Ms. Enocia,

In regard to your query, the cases of Rachelle Enocia and Misha Joyce Riezelle Enocia are still on process and the passports are not ready for delivery. Please track your passport at a later date or time and wait for another notification once there is an update in the case. Please also be advised that the courier (2Go) sends out a text message to applicants informing them that the visa is out for delivery (it may take 1 working day if within Metro Manila and 2-6 business days for provinces depending on the location) or the visa is ready for pick up at the 2Go office selected by the applicant. Please note that the phone number(s) and email address you have provided will be used for correspondence. All applicants should be aware that the processing time is an average and that the turn around time of a specific case can vary due to individual circumstances and other special requirements.

There is no standard turn around time for an Immigrant Visa Application. It depends on the documents that were submitted or on the consular officer who is adjudicating the case. Please note that an Immigrant Visa Application is being handled on a case to case basis. It is not advisable for applicants to finalize any travel plans unless they have received their visas.

In addition, you may check the status of your application online. To check the status of an immigrant visa case, please follow the instructions below:

You may also track the passport status by contacting us at (02) 982-5555 so we can assist you further. The call center is open from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Manila time, except US and Philippine holidays. Applicants calling from the United States can reach a customer service representative at +1 703 520 2235. Hours of operation in the continental U.S. are 7pm-7am EST / 6pm-6am CST / 5pm-5am MST / 4pm-4am PST. You may also track the passport status by sending an email to support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com or by contacting us through chat at www.ustraveldocs.com/ph on the upper tab link, "Contact Us".

We request you to provide us with your valuable feedback through the questionnaire in the link below. Your time and cooperation are highly appreciated.

Sincerely,

James

US Visa Service Desk

That sucks. That's a canned reply, no explanation whatsoever. I really hope you get your VISA soon, just keep the faith. There might have been an issue with the VISA issued and they're correcting something, hopefully it gets Issued again soon.

Our Journey:

AOS

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

November 13 - ISSUED

Dear Ms. Enocia,

Sincerely,

James

US Visa Service Desk

Did your passport with visa already ?

Timeline

That sucks. That's a canned reply, no explanation whatsoever. I really hope you get your VISA soon, just keep the faith. There might have been an issue with the VISA issued and they're correcting something, hopefully it gets Issued again soon.

yeah.... its been 16 working days after my interview still READY (YOUR CASE IS OPEN) but hopefully we will get it soon before my medical expiration.. thank you for your reply :)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

yeah.... its been 16 working days after my interview still READY (YOUR CASE IS OPEN) but hopefully we will get it soon before my medical expiration.. thank you for your reply smile.png

While you are waiting, why not update your timeline, this will help others who come behind you... :)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

HI! Everyone, I was wondering how long to get passport back with visa after the interview for K1, manila-PHILIPPINES. Last octorber 24, 2013 my fiance did his interview in US embassy in manila. it almost 3weeks now and still not receiving his passport. There anyway how can we check his Visa? How can I contact the US embassy in manila philippines?

thanks for your help :)

Timeline

Finally after refay on December 3 now December 4 status at CEAC
U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: MNL2012XXXXXX XX MNL
Case Creation Date: 17-Apr-2012
Status Updated Date: 06-Mar-2013

We have authorized issuance of your visa. Barring unforeseen problems, the visa packet will be delivered to your designated address by courier service within 7 to 10 working days from the visa issuance date. Do not finalize travel plans, purchase plane tickets, dispose of property, or cease employment until the visa is delivered to you. For visa delivery inquiries, contact 2GO courier service Call Center at (63)(2) 528-7136.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

Edited by Kathryn41
to remove case number

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.