ZirZai

Islamabad Embassy AP list 2013

371 posts in this topic

Agreed , but as far as my understanding goes , no doubt mix couple marriage is "Red Flag" , Age difference , first marriage , 2nd marriage etc , kids involved , i mean there are list of things and proving that ur intentions is not solely getting immigration benefits is not easy , Pakistan comes in top fraud countries , so for them every one is suspect , that also includes desi couple some time too , its like this ,"Guilty until proven innocent ".if the couple is strong eventually they will get it , if they are not , there marriage eventually devastated .Embassy purposely use delay tactics to check the couple , if all back ground checks come positive , they keep cases for years just to check the marriage is bonafide or not .

if that was not the case there wouldn't be long Aps for us.

Good luck to every one and remember every one in prayers

i am in AP 18 months.i had 2 babies 1 is born 15 days ago.i think baby r enough for proving true relationship.in this interview list my name is not menstioned.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Babies are not enough for proving true relationships. Any 2 people can have sex and have a baby. The embassy is looking for more than that. They want to see how often you communicate by phone, email and chats online. Do you have Western Union receipts? Do you know all about your spouse? Things like that are more important than having babies together.

Hey thats a good thing, if I am not wrong I wouldnt be surprized if you get approved by the next 2 to 3 updates... you are following a very typical pattren smile.png

Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

HI i am on same pattern too i am in AP 18 months but last month they my case update daily then embassy asked my medical ds230 visa pics 3rd time this time after 6 months.5 days back they received my documents i called DOS .plz pray for me.

Babies are not enough for proving true relationships. Any 2 people can have sex and have a baby. The embassy is looking for more than that. They want to see how often you communicate by phone, email and chats online. Do you have Western Union receipts? Do you know all about your spouse? Things like that are more important than having babies together.

i had interviewed 18 moths back the CO ask meabout medding pics my baby pics but he do nt asked any recpt or email or chat phone bills ETC.they just ask my co sponsor i was provid them.now last month they ask my medical DS230 3rd time.they receiv it 5 days back.my case updated .but still in AP

I hope this time they have asked for fresh documents so that they can issue your visa finally. Is your wife in Pakistan with you?

she gone 2 months ago .we spend 11 months togather .when we married we spend 1 month.embasssy knows that i do nt think that yeah if ur wife is not desi girl then they ask that things

It doesn't matter if you have an attorney as your agent you will still get long AP. My husband was in AP almost 18 months then our visa was denied.

We appealed with an attorney and won. Our case is back at the embassy and my husband has been in AP 17 months this time.

why your husband visa refused?what embassy tells u?

Filed: Timeline

I agree what Carolyn stated , Again every case is different it also depends on the CO he wants to believe you or doesn't want to believe you , every CO has different thinking some people get their visa with in 2 weeks and other don't get it even in 2 years , even though if both are straight forward marriages . Why ? No body knows .

We can only assume things here , your case might be straight "According to you " but According to them you never know ..

so its all waiting and patience game .

I agree what Carolyn stated , Again every case is different it also depends on the CO he wants to believe you or doesn't want to believe you , every CO has different thinking some people get their visa with in 2 weeks and other don't get it even in 2 years , even though if both are straight forward marriages . Why ? No body knows .

We can only assume things here , your case might be straight "According to you " but According to them you never know ..

so its all waiting and patience game .

but if your wife older then you if she is not from ur orign mean if u r desi gy she is not desi girl from other orign if u have no baby .then they also focus on marriage genon or not.then they ask papers like post cards phone cards money recpts etc.at the end you are right every case is different but from some clues we can asum

Timeline

There were many reasons why our visa was denied. The most important one being that the embassy said we were not legally married. We had to hire an attorney and prove we were married and also show almost 3 years of relationship proof.

My husband was called for an interview almost 1 month ago. They tried to trick him by saying he should forget the marriage visa and apply for a work visa. They said the work visa would be easier for him to get. My husband said no I want to be with my wife it is the only reason I want to go to America.

Our case is still in AP and who knows how much longer we will be waiting and we have been married now for over 4 years.

Hello guys!!!

I gave my immigrant visa interview on 21 Dec 2010 my passport was taken by consular and issued me 221 g green slip still now my case is pending in AP. In march 2013 they demanded me fresh medical examination,photos and police charater certificate. Last week i made inquiry as my passport has been expired they simply send it back without any letter or email asking me to renew it. I have renewed it i wanted to ask u guys that should i send my old and new passport to embassy or should i wait for them that when they demand my passport. I still have no clue that weather my AP has finished or not...

Any one there who can give me any suggestion i will really appreciate it...

Thanks

Shahzad Ahmed from pakistan.

Timeline

Shahzad You have been in AP for a long time and I am sorry about that. The embassy asked for fresh documents from my husband in March 2013 and he did another interview in October 2013 and he is still in AP.

I would suggest you email the embassy and ask them if you should send your passport back. If you send it back include some type of note with your case number.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear Shahzad ur category is f2b ? who is ur petitioner?and no need to send old passport with new one

Hello guys!!!
I gave my immigrant visa interview on 21 Dec 2010 my passport was taken by consular and issued me 221 g green slip still now my case is pending in AP. In march 2013 they demanded me fresh medical examination,photos and police charater certificate. Last week i made inquiry as my passport has been expired they simply send it back without any letter or email asking me to renew it. I have renewed it i wanted to ask u guys that should i send my old and new passport to embassy or should i wait for them that when they demand my passport. I still have no clue that weather my AP has finished or not...
Any one there who can give me any suggestion i will really appreciate it...
Thanks
Shahzad Ahmed from pakistan.

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: Timeline

My wife interviewed in SEP2013 given g221 blue form by CO only Joint sponsor needed. no any pics phone call records western union, chats record were asked by Co . Though my wife took our wedding pics and some more pics of us together,, and our one month's daughter's pic. Co stated that i do not see any further issue she is satisfied with our case.. i sent documents received by them on OCT 4th i applied US Passport and CRBA for my daughter on Oct 11th my wife took her in embassy my daughter approved for CRBA and US passport which has been already ISSUED and picked up by my wife couple of days ago... but my wife's case still in AP there were 3 updates In Oct 11th,29th,31st and one in 2nd NOV there is no update till now....if they issued US passport to my child..why're they taking so long to issue visa to my wife sad.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.