AA_4ever

Islamabad Embassy k1 Interview Letter

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello All,

I have a quick question for cases being handled at the Islamabad US Embassy. I know they send packet 3.5 via e-mail but my question is, is the interview letter e-mailed or sent by postal mail?

Thank you in advance :)

Best,

AA

event.png

p9Gnm5.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

~ Moved from K-1 Process to Asia:South regional forum- topic is specific to Pakistan ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

When ever the embassy has contacted my husband for an interview and he has done 3 interviews they call and email. He has never received anything by postal mail.

Timeline

He did the original interview then they called him for a second interview after which they denied our visa. We appealed the embassy's decision and won. His third

interview was on Monday and they talked about giving him the visa. Now we must wait and continue to pray.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

He did the original interview then they called him for a second interview after which they denied our visa. We appealed the embassy's decision and won. His third

interview was on Monday and they talked about giving him the visa. Now we must wait and continue to pray.

helloo. can u plz tellme wot was the reson for denying visa. i have my interview soon and im scared to hear that they can giv multiple interviews or even deny visas.

Timeline

Why the visa get denied..

helloo. can u plz tellme wot was the reson for denying visa. i have my interview soon and im scared to hear that they can giv multiple interviews or even deny visas.

R u guys out from NVC ?

Timeline

The embassy said that we were not legally married because it is against the law in Pakistan for a Christian from another country to marry with a Pakistani.

I got an immigration lawyer and she found the laws that said we could marry as long as we didn't do it in court. My husband and I have been trying to get his visa for 4 years.

Each case is different do not be scared. Prepare for the interview. Practice interview questions with your husband. know as much about him as possible.

• 1 month later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys i have a question. the status at the ceac website says issued.. but american express hasnt called me yet for delivering my passport.. what should i do? how much time does is take for passport to come after interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.