losornio

processing time updated

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I know what you mean but do u think it will change on November 17 like it has been every other month because its so close to my may 17 date what is yours

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

i have heard that they are backed up on them and that they are taking closer to 8 months right now to process. you are way ahead of me, i am September 24 filer so we still have a long wait ahead of us. i know that some days they process an april 19 filer and a march 2 filer on the same day, lets just hope it starts to pick up again like before when they would process them within 4 months. sometimes, criminal issues make them take longer and i212's can make them a little longer wait also, luckily i dont have either of those with mine. i am optimistic that it will pick up the pace again, just not sure when that will happen.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yeah i heard the 8 month time too but it seams like they have been getting some done at 6 months and i dont have any thong but the i601 and no criminal charges on my husbands either

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.