me & her

scheduling another appointment

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

please if you are knowlegeable on this help a sister out......so today i attended interview and due to conflicting info on the usem nairobi site,we missed out the ds 160, so we were turned away and told to schedule another appointment and fill the ds 160,the frustrating issue being that the lady said that they sent all k1's emails informing them that they need the form,but neither me nor my fiance recieved any email from the embassy ,its frustrating anywyays we have completed the ds 160 but then when we log on to the csc site to try schedule another appointment,it doesnt show the calender so that we can select another date for the appointment! how do we go about sheduling another appointment? are beyong frustrated!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to Sub-Saharan Africa Regional Forum~

~ At this phase of process, inquiry is embassy-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

Keep on checking the website especially early in the morning or late at night some people who booked already may postpone and you get free days available.

Try your luck

Wish u well

thanks a lot kasoma

I will keep trying but for some reason,it doesn't even show the available dates or doesn't say that there are no available slots it must won't open the last stage on the CSC site that has slots ,its frustrating but I won't give up

then the paper that I was given at the embassy has a number that for some reason It ain't going through!

Timeline

Sorry for what happened. I really have not idea about this but try to start a new account and see if the calendar shows. Also you might need to try changing the appt date even when it has passed, I think the system might allow you to do so. Let know how it goes. I have not scheduled mine as we are still waiting for the police certificate from Manila.

Timeline

that number even if u go through they wont help but it doesnt hurt trying but they may tell u to keep on trying the website.

its very funny cause when I called it won't go through but when my fiance called from the us it went through on the first attempt but still they told us to keep trying the website

sad but we have no other way

we contacted the CSC website and fortunately they replied the same day and told us to give them a date that we would like to have the interview and they would see what they would but they don't guarantee us that we will get the same date that we requested

thanks kasoma your help and advice is really helpful

My Fiancee was also turned back on lack of DS160 which we had not been informed about, but got a second chance the very next day

how did you manage to schedule another appointment please help out!

thanks in advance

Timeline

Sorry for what happened. I really have not idea about this but try to start a new account and see if the calendar shows. Also you might need to try changing the appt date even when it has passed, I think the system might allow you to do so. Let know how it goes. I have not scheduled mine as we are still waiting for the police certificate from Manila.

hello oyomito,

don't you think starting a new account might confuse things or make it even slower? am not sure about that but if that is what it takes we might just make another if we don't get a reply from the site soon

thanks for the help much appreciated

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

i have never done the second booking i did it only once but for making a new account, thats not possible at all coz your details are in the system dont confuse yourself. Just do as they have said and you would let your fiance do it from US side am sure he might get the very day he requests (they talk the same language)

Good luck

Timeline

i have never done the second booking i did it only once but for making a new account, thats not possible at all coz your details are in the system dont confuse yourself. Just do as they have said and you would let your fiance do it from US side am sure he might get the very day he requests (they talk the same language)

Good luck

I thought so too,that creating another account will be impossible and keeping in mind that the mrv receipt number has already been used!

we tried contacting the CSC website so now we are just waiting for them to reply

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hello there,

Don't start a new account. It is not your fault it's the way they set up the account. It's crazy but the second appt. is not set up the same way you did the first one. We went through the same problems. I had to go to the embassy and ask how to set it up because I was unable to do so following the initial process. The girl outside the embassy wrote the steps and that was how we did it. It was in 2012 so I don't recall how but It's not you. Another option is to schedule the appointment by phone "For non-immigrant visas: All appointments for non-immigrant visas are made through http://kenya.usvisa-info.com or through the assistance of the call center at +254-20-619-0600 (in Kenya) or +1 703-439-2302 (in the United States). " Good Luck

K1 - Filed March 2011

- Denied March 13, 2012

- Placed in AP March 14,2012

- Sent back to USCIS November 2012

- Expired March 2013

WASTED A YEAR FIGHTING THE DENIEL

MARRIED MARCH 15, 2013

1-130 Approved 3/3/2014 :-)

Finally made it home 3/18/2014

Timeline

Hello there,

Don't start a new account. It is not your fault it's the way they set up the account. It's crazy but the second appt. is not set up the same way you did the first one. We went through the same problems. I had to go to the embassy and ask how to set it up because I was unable to do so following the initial process. The girl outside the embassy wrote the steps and that was how we did it. It was in 2012 so I don't recall how but It's not you. Another option is to schedule the appointment by phone "For non-immigrant visas: All appointments for non-immigrant visas are made through http://kenya.usvisa-info.com or through the assistance of the call center at +254-20-619-0600 (in Kenya) or +1 703-439-2302 (in the United States). " Good Luck

thanks so much for the help, we did contact them via the site and yesterday we received an email that we haved been scheduled for November 12,2013

like two more weeks and some days to go! its better than not knowing anything at all!

thanks guys for the help! am great full

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.