Seyfeneva

Trying to get a interview scheduled

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Sarah

Just read your post on the other topic and i really am happy that everything is going well. I just dream of the day we are together here in the States, it has been over 2 years for us since we met and now the days are starting to drag and i think because it is getting closer to our dreams coming true.

Where are you located if you don't mind me asking?

Best of luck to you and Congrats once again

Eva,

Thank you very much ^_^

Trust me, that day will come and you will not know what hit you :) I still cant believe he's here, I have to keep reminding my self, 'he is actually finally here and for good' :)

we're both located in NJ. I've been living in the same city in NJ ever since my family migrated here about 17 years ago, and im sure unless if I move to Turkiye in the future, I will die in my city in NJ :D

Timeline

Thank you so much for watching out for me Sarah smile.png

Yes i was aware of this, I am going for support and i will stay in a hotel and wait for him while he interviews. I am going to fly out before the interview and spend time with him and his family then go to Ankara and do the interview then fly back home.

Can you give us any other advice on what they will ask or want during the interview. I understand that all interviews are not the same but just a little insight would be great.

So how are you guys doing? We can't wait till we are where you are now. Keep me posted please biggrin.png

I had gathered all the questions that the beneficiaries posted here as being asked to them during the interview. They dont overwhelm any one person with too many questions, just several basically very simple questions. They asked my dude why I couldnt move to Turkiye, and I think also why I havent visited him since that one time only, I think they also asked if families are aware of our engagement. Basically he said they didnt ask anyhing outside of the list of questions I had sent him to prep him and calm his nerves down. I will see if I can find that list and send it to you. Trust me, its definitely not as scary and intimidating as our thoughts make us believe :) We were even put on AP, but he is here :) so if that does happen, dont get upset. Everything happens for a reason.

Timeline

I'm in New Jersey too. I can say some of the questions asked where have I met his mom and sisters when is my birthday and why does he want me. Good luck I'm going 2 weeks after the interview then we fly to USA together. I also have pictures of me with his family and I talk to his sisters all the time on Facebook

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.