Keane15

There is no status update for the passport number submitted?

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It has been 18 days since my interview and the last time I tracked my passport it says "Still with post". I got a bit worried cause when I checked it today it say that "There is no status update for the passport number submitted". Anyway, the requested documents from the consul just arrived the USEM this morning.

Anyone who has the same experience like mine? Below is my timeline. Thanks

post-168644-0-19958400-1380526352_thumb.jpg

Our Timeline

NOA1 ------------------- March 18, 2013

RFE ------------------- July 11, 2013

RFE Sent ------------------- July 23, 2013

Evidence Response Review -- July 24, 2013

USCIS Approved ----------- August 2, 2013

NVC Case Number ----------- August 31, 2013

SLEC Medical Day 1&2 ------ September 3&4,2013

INTERVIEW ----------------- September 12, 2013 (On AP,earlier divorce decree requested)My passport is left at USEM :)

DROPPED DOCS at 2GO MOA ---- September 13, 2013

Manila IV Correspondence ---- September 23, 2013 ( 10 days after dropping documents at 2GO)

Call from USEM ------------- September 24, 2013 ( CO asking for the original divorce decree)

FedEx Delivered ------------- September 30, 2013 ( Original Divorce Decree on USEM IV unit)

IV Unit correspondence------- October 8, 2013

Ready Open Case-------------- October 10, 2013

Issued----------------------- October 16, 2013!!!!!

Timeline

Hi me too aswell.

She passed her interview and they took her passport on sep10

Status changed to issues and then AP and still in AP

Passport status was "at post" and since AP it changed to the same as what your seeing

event.png

interview: Sept.10th

Timeline

Hi me too aswell.

She passed her interview and they took her passport on sep10

Status changed to issues and then AP and still in AP

Passport status was "at post" and since AP it changed to the same as what your seeing

My interview was Sept 12. So, your fiance don't have the visa on hand yet? This is stressing me out. I may somehow think that at least, someone called me last week asking for documents again. Well, the waiting game it is. My status was last updated last Sept26 and hasn't been updated in CEAC yet.

I am hoping we'll get our visas soon.ClockWatch2.gif

Our Timeline

INTERVIEW ----------------- September 12, 2013 (On AP,earlier divorce decree requested)My passport is left at USEM :)

Manila IV Correspondence ---- September 23, 2013 ( 10 days after dropping documents at 2GO)

Call from USEM ------------- September 24, 2013 ( CO asking for the original divorce decree)

FedEx Delivered ------------- September 30, 2013 ( Original Divorce Decree on USEM IV unit)

My interview was Sept 12. So, your fiance don't have the visa on hand yet? This is stressing me out. I may somehow think that at least, someone called me last week asking for documents again. Well, the waiting game it is. My status was last updated last Sept26 and hasn't been updated in CEAC yet.

I am hoping we'll get our visas soon.ClockWatch2.gif

What does CEAC website say about your case status?

Try sending an email to:

passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com

Put your passport number in the subject and the message. No other text in the message. You should receive an email update on your passport. I think they are having some problems with the system so that could be the problem.

Timeline

What does CEAC website say about your case status?

Try sending an email to:

passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com

Put your passport number in the subject and the message. No other text in the message. You should receive an email update on your passport. I think they are having some problems with the system so that could be the problem.

It is still in AP and last update was still in Sept 26. Thanks :) Anyway, I am hopeful that they will contact me soon since the requested documents they are asking from me are already delivered in the immigrant visa unit.

Our Timeline

It is still in AP and last update was still in Sept 26. Thanks :) Anyway, I am hopeful that they will contact me soon since the requested documents they are asking from me are already delivered in the immigrant visa unit.

Hopefully you'll hear something soon then!!

Good luck!! :)

Timeline

Hopefully you'll hear something soon then!!

Good luck!! smile.png

Thanks Bumbero smile.png

Our Timeline

Timeline

The USATravel website is broken I think.

Our status never changed from "no status on this passport" and she's already here with me in Cali.

That gave me a relief Gowon :) Thank you!

Our Timeline

Timeline

Gown, you beat the system! I'm surprised you didn't have to submit a 27 B/6! Kidding! Don't look up the form--it's a reference from the bureaucratic movie Brazil.

Have patience, and keep checking. Once it changes sometimes everything comes together, or as Gowon say, maybe it doesn't change at all, but you will get your visa. Good luck!

Timeline

Gown, you beat the system! I'm surprised you didn't have to submit a 27 B/6! Kidding! Don't look up the form--it's a reference from the bureaucratic movie Brazil.

Have patience, and keep checking. Once it changes sometimes everything comes together, or as Gowon say, maybe it doesn't change at all, but you will get your visa. Good luck!

Thanks kambingaso :)

Mine as well..but sometime 'passport still with post'...on my case i called and email them ..

I emailed them.. well, same thing and still no updates, keeping my fingers crossed and praying that my visa will be issued soon

Our Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Patience! As long you've confirmed that they've received your documents you just have to wait for it:) I recommend checking http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions too besides the CEAC website. Maiba lang hehe

My K1 Visa Interview Experience: http://perksandgrumps.com/us-embassy-manila-interview-for-k1-visa/

July 13, 2013 = Arrived in the U.S. (Port of Entry: Hawaii)

August 3, 2013 = Got married!

August 29, 2013 = Mailed application for Adjustment of Status

September 7, 2013 = Received NOA1

October 1, 2013 = Biometrics done.

November 20, 2013 = Scheduled interview.

December 2, 2013 = Green Card received! The letter said they approved my application on Nov 22. 

----------

AOS

Filed = Sept. 3, 2014

NOA 1 = Sept. 7, 2014

Biometrics = October 1, 2014

Interview = October 20, 2014

Green card received = October 22, 2014

----------

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.