ameriturk

30+pics, 300pages of txt and vcall logs...

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

If i can get a good deal on printing these, I want to submit with i-130. I dont wan't them to send RFE and delay the processing times.

Must we (petitioners) submit that much data and evidence when submitting the I-130 for our spouse? My husband and I have been together since 2009 and recently married. We have hundreds of photos and call logs.. what is enough??

Also, after the I-130 will our spouses need more evidence during the interview?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Israel
Timeline

Do not send 300 pages of texts and vcalls. I would send a few from various months...and when I say a few, I mean like 10 or less. Definitely send some pictures of you guys throughout your relationship/marriage. No adjudicator is going to want to go through 300 pages of documents. I sent some examples of emails, skype convos, and facebook convos from different time periods of our relationship to supplement 30 or so pictures. I also had some other documents, (airline ticket stubs, hotel vouchers, wedding invitations, etc.) that would help prove our relationship. I was approved with no RFE.

12/30/2012 Got married!

02/01/2013 Sent I-130 via Priority Mail USPS

02/05/2013 NOA1 Priority Date

04/09/2013 Called USCIS-informed by Tier 2 officer that my case was transferred to Washington D.C. on March 13

09/05/2013 NOA2

09/27/2013 NVC received case

Submitted DS-261

Paid AOS bill

10/16/2013 Paid IV bill

10/19/2013 Submitted DS-260
10/21/2013 Mailed AOS and IV packages overnight

11/15/2013 IV package accepted/Checklist for AOS

11/26/2013 New AOS documents received at NVC

12/19/2013 Case Complete

12/27/2013-Received Interview letter

01/26/2014-Husband's Medical Exam

02/13/2014-Interview- Approved, but the consular officer did not see I-864 joint sponsor documents, and sent my husband home with the packet of all the original documents, and told him to mail it in when he gets it. My husband realized that the "missing" documents had been there all along. Husband immediately mailed it back.

02/26/2014-Consular office received "missing" documents and gave it to CO for review

03/17/2014-Visa Issued!

03/20/2014- Received Visa

03/21/2014- POE!

Timeline

Well i printed out the whatsapp chat logs and made a book out of them, lol. It is alot thicker and heavier than I thought... It did cost quite some money, I guess I can have my wife take it to interview if needed in the future..

What really sucks is that I cant pull out viber call logs... We only talked through it and we talked ALOT, ever day, for hours for 10 months..

But for now, I will send full skype call logs(25 pages)..

bout 25 pages of whatsapp txt logs from varius dates of the month each month..

I do have plenty of bus trip vouchers, honeymoon plane ticket cards, and a hotel receipt with our names...

and of course, gazillion pictures :)

my question now is:

If they request RFE, Do they immediately ask for as they receive i130 or is it after some time they notify you that they received your package?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Well i printed out the whatsapp chat logs and made a book out of them, lol. It is alot thicker and heavier than I thought... It did cost quite some money, I guess I can have my wife take it to interview if needed in the future..

What really sucks is that I cant pull out viber call logs... We only talked through it and we talked ALOT, ever day, for hours for 10 months..

I do have plenty of bus trip vouchers, honeymoon plane ticket cards, and a hotel receipt with our names...

and of course, gazillion pictures smile.png

my question now is:

If they request RFE, Do they immediately ask for as they receive i130 or is it after some time they notify you that they received your package?

I only sent 25 pages of chat records from Skype and facebook to the USCIS. You will need more proof at the Embassy for the interview.

And Most RFE are later when they actually look at your file. They will only send you something right away if you are missing a required paper or forgot to sign the forms

Edited by jdba

USCIS - 66 days ROC - 139 days from sent to approved
12/3/2012 - I-130 delivered to Chicago 5/20/15: mailed I-751 package to California office
12/4/2012 - NOA1 NBC (Missouri Service Center MSC) 5/22/15: Date on NOA1
12/6/2012 - Check cashed 8/26/15: Bio appointment

12/8/2012 - Received paper NOA1 10/06/15: Received Email card was being processed
12/20/2012 - Case number showed up on USCIS website
1/29/2013 - Called USCIS and case is still at NBC
2/8/2013 - Received an Email that we were approved on 2/7/13
3/5/2013 - Told file may have been "misplaced" to email NOA2 to NCVresearch
3/7/2013 - ISO at the USCIS opened a service request to try to track down
if and when the file was shipped. Should hear something before 3/26 ( so she said)

NVC - 119 days NVC to Visa in hand
03/11/2013: NVC received (31 days from NOA2 at USCIS till received at NVC )
03/25/2013: NVC Case no. assigned
03/27/2013: Paid AOS fee (shows paid 3/29/13)
04/01/2013: AOS Sent
03/27/2013: Received IV Bill
03/27/2013: Paid IV Bill (shows paid 3/29/13)
04/01/2013: Sent IV Packet
04/02/2013:IV Packet Delivered
04/16/2013: Case Complete (37 days from received to case complete)
04/16/2013: Received Case Complete Email

05/13/2013: NVC status "In Transit"

051/20/2013: NVC status "Ready"
06/24/2013: Interview date - Orange card... wanted copy of USC passport

07/08/2013: Visa received in the mail

08/03/2013: POE

1XJBm5.png

Timeline

I only sent 25 pages of chat records from Skype and facebook to the USCIS. You will need more proof at the Embassy for the interview.

And Most RFE are later when they actually look at your file. They will only send you something right away if you are missing a required paper or forgot to sign the forms

Well i guess I can take the 300page book i made out of txt msg logs to embassy.

I plan to send all evidence with i130. only evidence thats going to be not presented will be new stuff since mailing the i130 package..

Filed: Timeline

and of course, gazillion pictures smile.png

my question now is:

Will it be easy to take apart so that it can be fed through a document feeder? Almost all submissions are converted to electronic form for further processing. No bound documents, no heavy staples, no ACCO fasteners. no top punching.

Timeline

Will it be easy to take apart so that it can be fed through a document feeder? Almost all submissions are converted to electronic form for further processing. No bound documents, no heavy staples, no ACCO fasteners. no top punching.

Sort of ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.