Texsinbad

NOA1 and NOA2?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I know that NOA is Notice of Action, and NOA1 is your first notice, but what is NOA2?

When is the NOA2 received?

We have our MNL number and Visa Interview date, but have NOT received our NOA2.

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Better start tracking that bad boy down, you need to file for AOS. It costs a pretty penny to request a replacement. I would call USCIS and inform them you never received it and request another be sent. It is the notice stating the petition has been approvled.

NOA2 is your notice that USCIS has forwarded your packet to the NVC for processing, who will then send it to USEM.

If you don't have yours, you can file an I-824 to request a duplicate copy, but it costs. $405.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know that NOA is Notice of Action, and NOA1 is your first notice, but what is NOA2?

When is the NOA2 received?

We have our MNL number and Visa Interview date, but have NOT received our NOA2.

Thanks

As others have said you will need the second I-797 come time to file AOS once in the States.

Did you get an email or text notifying you that your petition was approved?

I would suggest you call USCIS regarding your 2nd I-797 notice.

Then now that you have your MNL # you can get very productive as it's Rock 'n' Roll time!!

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.