Glenn & Anne

Correct way to track your visa with 2GO

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I do not know if this is common knowledge because I searched for info on tracking your visa and tried everything I read. Successful with everything except the 2GO tracking. Tried the UID number and passport number with no luck. I called USEM and the rep there told me to use your MNL case number for the tracking number. I tried that earlier this evening and was successful.

Just wanted to put this out there for anyone who is wondering or who may search later for the proper tracking method with 2GO.

Mods feel free to add any appropriate tags if I did not think of enough.

Good luck to all. As for me and mine, she will have her visa today!! dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

K1 VisaService Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent: 2013-03-02

I-129F NOA1: 2013-03-08

I-129F NOA2: 2013-06-19

NOA2 Hardcopy Received: 2013-06-22

Embassy Received our Package: 07-02-2013

CFO Completed 07-04-2013

NVC Letter Received: 07-06-2013

Medical Completed 08-06-2013

Interview USEM 09-03-2013

event.png <p>event.png

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I do not know if this is common knowledge because I searched for info on tracking your visa and tried everything I read. Successful with everything except the 2GO tracking. Tried the UID number and passport number with no luck. I called USEM and the rep there told me to use your MNL case number for the tracking number. I tried that earlier this evening and was successful.

Just wanted to put this out there for anyone who is wondering or who may search later for the proper tracking method with 2GO.

Mods feel free to add any appropriate tags if I did not think of enough.

Good luck to all. As for me and mine, she will have her visa today!! dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Yup MNL # is one of the numbers to try with 2GO for tracking, along with the UID and passport number, never know which one will work with 2GO

TRACK YOUR PASSPORT/VISA THROUGH 2GO

http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp Enter your MNL number or passport number or UID number off the embassy confirmation letter (online confirmation page by bar code).

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Yup MNL # is one of the numbers to try with 2GO for tracking, along with the UID and passport number, never know which one will work with 2GO

http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp Enter your MNL number or passport number or UID number off the embassy confirmation letter (online confirmation page by bar code).

what is UID no.?? Edited by mabuhay2012

what is UID no.??

• 5 months later...

When tracking the passport with visa on 2Go, do I include the letters MNL in the case number 'MNLxxxx...' Or just the numbers portion?

Check my timeline for K-1 visa & AOS details

Conditional Permanent Resident: 16 September 2014

Conditional GC Expires: 16 September 2016

ROC Journey (CA Service Center)

2016-Sep-14: I-751 form, check, supporting docs sent USPS Priority Express

2016-Sep-15: ROC application received & signed for by Lakelieh

2016-Sep-15: NOA receipt date

2016-Sep-19: $590 check cashed by USCIS

2016-Sep-20: NOA/ 1-year extension letter received in mail

2018-Feb-26: ROC case transferred to local office

2018-Mar-06: ROC approved via USCIS website (WAC status check)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

OR: Email 2GO with passport/UID # or MNL # on the subject line: customerservice@2G0.com.ph

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

OR: Email 2GO with passport/UID # or MNL # on the subject line: customerservice@2G0.com.ph

I was able to talk to a 2Go customer service agent yesterday. My passport packet is not yet with them. Praying it gets to them ASAP so I can pick it up do the CFO thing right away.

I tried using my case number and passport number to track my passport, visa, and packet via 2Go. The website returns 'INVALID'.

However, if I use the UID number found on the visa interview confirmation letter, it works! Prior to this, I called up 2Go and their employee asked for my full name then I was put on hold. He came back on the phone and told me the USEM has released my passport and it's now in transit to their office for pick-up. Additionally, he gave me a different tracking number to use: AxxxxxxxF, where the x's are various numbers. This additional tracking also works.

I was told to call back tomorrow, Saturday, March 8 to check if the passport can be picked up in the afternoon. At the latest, by Sunday. So it looks like I'm all set. Next, CFO.

By the way, to pick up the passport, visa and packet from 2Go, what ID will 2Go require? Thanks for any info.

^OK, thanks, Hank_. I just tracked my passport at 2Go. The status now says 'out for delivery'. Does that mean I can now go and pick it up at the 2Go office?

I would give them a call to verify it's at the office where you plan to pick it up

Just got a text from 2Go:

Dear valued customer,

Your passport is ready for pick-up at 2Go outlet you selected. Thank you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.