hennysemitara

RFE

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi i submitted my k1 visa and now its in. im wating for an rfe or noa2. if i do get an rfe, what is the best way i can get my documents from my girlfriend in dumaguete city philippines to me here in hawaii?? what shipping service is good? lots of lbc in dgte..how long will it take to recieve documents??

hi i submitted my k1 visa and now its in. im wating for an rfe or noa2. if i do get an rfe, what is the best way i can get my documents from my girlfriend in dumaguete city philippines to me here in hawaii?? what shipping service is good? lots of lbc in dgte..how long will it take to recieve documents??

What documents do you need? Usually USCIS doesn't want anything from her, but from you. The documents needed from her come later, when she needs to bring them to the consulate interview in Manila.

barata-gif-3.gif

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hennysimetara, hi! me and my husband just started filing i130. his from cebu btw, he sent his files thru fed.ex very fast transaction it is. the files arrive 3 days after, it cost 1,000+++ priority mail not sure for the exact price or maybe it depends from destination.

MARRIED: 04/13/13

Priority Date: 08/27/13

Interview Date: APRIL 01, 2014 TUESDAY :))

OUR VISA JOURNEY

08/22/13 I130 SENT

08/27/13 I130 RECEIVED CHICAGO LOCKBOX

09/3/13 NOA1

10/04/13 RFE NOTICE

10/07/13 RFE SENT TO CSC

10/09/13 RFE RECEIVED

10/18/13 NOA2

NVC PROCESSING

11/25/13 AOS P-FEE PAID

12/03/13 IV FEE PAID

12/10/13 IV PACKAGE SENT

12/10/13 AOS PACKAGE SENT

12/13/13 IV PACKAGE RECEIVED

12/23/13 AOS PACKAGE RECEIVED

01/20/14 RFE RECEIVED via MY Email

01/27/14 RFE RECEIVED via snailmail from me

02/12/14 CASE COMPLETE via PHONE inquiry

02/27/14 Interview Letter Received

Timeline

hennysimetara, hi! me and my husband just started filing i130. his from cebu btw, he sent his files thru fed.ex very fast transaction it is. the files arrive 3 days after, it cost 1,000+++ priority mail not sure for the exact price or maybe it depends from destination.

hi thank you i dont know if there is a fedex in dgte...

What documents do you need? Usually USCIS doesn't want anything from her, but from you. The documents needed from her come later, when she needs to bring them to the consulate interview in Manila.

no rfe yet just in case i do get one that needs more evidence from her, i will need to know what postal service to use. maybe her letter of intent is wrong or passport pic they need another or something from her i need when i get rfe.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Most everything in the petition comes from you. Your fiancée provides a 2X2 passport photo, G-325A and the Letter of Intent ... if memory serves.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Most everything in the petition comes from you. Your fiancée provides a 2X2 passport photo, G-325A and the Letter of Intent ... if memory serves.

good.gif and if the beneficiary was previously married, evidence that the marriage has been terminated.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Timeline

We used fedex, but was just at LBC to send April her final (hopefully) remittance via Send n Swipe. Asked about sending boxes from Manila to Hawaii, and they said that most people don't send in that direction because they charge by weight in that direction. Said people only send documents in that direction, so maybe LBC is an option.

other process... they are asking about the I-129F petition process.

Same/same, right? we didn't send anything overseas except the I-134 during the entire process, from start to finish. And we were lucky enough that a friend was traveling from Afghan to PI, so I sent the I-134 with him.

Timeline

Same/same, right? we didn't send anything overseas except the I-134 during the entire process, from start to finish. And we were lucky enough that a friend was traveling from Afghan to PI, so I sent the I-134 with him.

I-134 is at the embassy, they are still doing USCIS

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Yes they can, except for where originals are required, for the petition process, from beneficiary = G325A, Intent To Marry, 2X2 passport photo

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I think our letters of intent were original signatures, but I believe her G-325A was scanned. I'd have to go back and look... but she filled that out over there, and we shipped nothing back and forth in the entire process except the I-134. Unless the roles changed on the G-325, which is very possible.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.