NicholasNissel

NOA2 approved! Now more questions.

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone.Okay our petition got approved last week by the USCIS and now being sent to NVC to the USEM.

Here comes the questions:

How do we schedule a medical appointment after we receive instructions from the embassy?

What should we bring when we go there?

How long will it take?

My fiance(USC) will send me some papers needed for my interview.

How long will it take for those papers to get here in the Philippines from the USA Co?

Where/when/how do we pay for the visa payment?

what are needed to bring when we pay it?

How much does it cost?

Is it okay if I pay it here using peso?or do my fiance have to pay it using dollars?

When we have everything needed/done for the interview

When do we schedule for the interview appointment?earlier or a month later?Does it matter?

all sensible comments and advise are welcome.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to Phil. Regional Forum~

~Inquiry is Phil. embassy-specific at their current stage of K-1 process~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Wow, congrats for both of you guys. dancin5hr.gif

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone.Okay our petition got approved last week by the USCIS and now being sent to NVC to the USEM.

How do we schedule a medical appointment after we receive instructions from the embassy?

How long will it take?

How long will it take for those papers to get here in the Philippines from the USA Co?

How much does it cost?

Is it okay if I pay it here using peso?or do my fiance have to pay it using dollars?

When do we schedule for the interview appointment?earlier or a month later?Does it matter?

Look down... follow flashing arrow... lots of reading, lots of links to answer those questions. ;)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

thanks for the links helped alot...does anyone know how much is the k2 visaive read that k1 is 240 dollars but i dont know about the k2 visa fee..theres another webpage saying that k1 and k2 is 350 dollars is it true?

Go by what's on the USEM site. Prices have changed over the years, currently $240. From the USEM website:

Applicants for K visas on the other hand, pay a US$240 nonimmigrant visa application fee. The application fee for nonimmigrant visas must be paid prior to scheduling a visa interview appointment. There are three ways to pay the K visa application fee:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3220.html

Timeline

thanks for the links helped alot...does anyone know how much is the k2 visaive read that k1 is 240 dollars but i dont know about the k2 visa fee..theres another webpage saying that k1 and k2 is 350 dollars is it true?

Same fee for K1 & K2 = $240 each. Old fee was $350. Does them embassy still have the old fee listed somewhere? Point me at the link if you would.

When you schedule online, after you schedule the K1 it will ask if you want to schedule another, this is when you schedule the K2.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Same fee for K1 & K2 = $240 each. Old fee was $350. Does them embassy still have the old fee listed somewhere? Point me at the link if you would.

When you schedule online, after you schedule the K1 it will ask if you want to schedule another, this is when you schedule the K2.

Yeah Ive read the $350 I think this is that link http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/306605/atienzalb/Revised%20K1%20Instruction%20Packet%20_3_.pdf.I read it there.

I see thank you for that info as I will need to do that sometime soon.

Timeline

Yeah Ive read the $350 I think this is that link http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/306605/atienzalb/Revised%20K1%20Instruction%20Packet%20_3_.pdf.I read it there.

I see thank you for that info as I will need to do that sometime soon.

That is the old embassy instructions letter, surprised they still have it online. Did you access that from my links? (Hope not... yikes!)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

That is the old embassy instructions letter, surprised they still have it online. Did you access that from my links? (Hope not... yikes!)

lol yeah i know..

no i didnt get it from you i was surfing online and it came out i even thought thats the new one lol

Timeline

How long will it take?

How much does it cost?

i sent my documents to my fiance via LBC and it got there in like 5 days.. paid about $13 to have mailed.

JAYANN & JAY

K1 VISA PROCESS

03.05.13: I-129F Sent
03.12.13: I-129F NOA1 (Vermont Service Center)
07.12.13: I-129F NOA2 (Petition approved)

08.27.13: Interview - APPROVED

09.23.13: POE to JFK

10.08.13: WEDDING DAY

AOS PROCESS

11.02.13: AOS/AP/EAD Sent

11.08.13: NOA1

12.11.13:Biometrics

01.06.14: EAD/AP combo card received

02.07.14: Received an interview waiver letter

04.18.14: Green Card received

ROC PROCESS

03.08.16: ROC Sent

03.12.16: NOA1

04.04.16:Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.