Tracey&Greg

Knightsbridge Medical

32 posts in this topic

Well my fiance had his medical today at 4 Bentinck Mansions Bentinck Street W1U 2ER with Knightsbridge Medical. Said he was the 3rd one in and 1st one out smile.png and that they are very professional. So if you need a photo of what to look for when you come to London here ya go! biggrin.png

Next step..Interview! (whatever that will be) heehee

post-142744-0-33043700-1374599132_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tracey&Greg

thats goooood smile.png are you going to join him in the interview date ????????

as much as i would love to i can't, starting a new job soon so i gotta be here for it..boo! trust me i will not sleep all night till i find out the outcome of his interview lol

oh i see ! my husband want to join me i emailed them but they send me notification that my email will be deleted without reading due to backlog !!! so i wanted to know how we can book him for that day too !!!!!!!!

oh i see ! my husband want to join me i emailed them but they send me notification that my email will be deleted without reading due to backlog !!! so i wanted to know how we can book him for that day too !!!!!!!!

You need permission to e-mail the Embassy. If you e-mail without permission, they will delete the e-mail.

I phoned the 'extortion line' and got a code which allowed me to e-mail the Embassy. I requested permission for my then fiance (I was a K1) to accompany me to the interview. They e-mailed back within 3 hours to say to was fine and he had to remember to bring his passport with him. It felt great to have him with me.

oh thaaaaank you so much for your advise i will ask him to call tomorrow :) so only email is fine and did they put his name on the list or did u have to have a paper or anything to take with you !!?

oh thaaaaank you so much for your advise i will ask him to call tomorrow smile.png so only email is fine and did they put his name on the list or did u have to have a paper or anything to take with you !!?

They will put his name on the list. Print out the e-mail they send you confirming that his name will be on the list. Ensure he takes his US passport with him.

I emailed that address *without* a code for the same purpose, got the deletion message. Next day, got a reply from it confirming husband was added to list!

I made sure to make the subject line very clear about what I wanted. "Add spouse to access list for interview July 16th".

I don't know how they randomly decide which to read and reply to without a code, but that worked for me.

* I-130/CR-1 visa by Direct Consular Filing in London
3rd May 2013 - Married in London

7th May 2013 - I-130 filed
4th June 2013 - NOA2 (approved)
16th July 2013 - Interview (approved)
30th July 2013 - POE San Francisco
29th August 2013 - 2 year green card arrived

* How? Read my DCF London I-130 for CR1/IR1 Spouse Guide

* Removal of Conditions (RoC) via California Service Centre
1st May 2015 - 90 day RoC window opened
6th May 2015 - I-751 filed (delivered 8th May, cheque cashed 18th May)
7th August 2015 - Approved / GC production

27th August 2015 - 10 year green card arrived

* Naturalisation (Citizenship) via Phoenix Lockbox

* San Francisco Field Office:
1st May 2016 - N-400 window opened
20th August 2016 - N-400 filed

26th August 2016 - NOA1
13th September 2016 - Biometrics

12th January 2017 - Biometrics (again)
30th May 2017 - Interview (approved)
7th June 2017 - Oath

Hey thanks again for advise :) hubby called and got a code and emailed them andddddd got respond back to tell him it's ok and bring your passport with you :))))))))) can't wait :) miss my hubby so much

Hey thanks again for advise smile.png hubby called and got a code and emailed them andddddd got respond back to tell him it's ok and bring your passport with you smile.png)))))))) can't wait smile.png miss my hubby so much

Brilliant news! I felt so much better having my fiance with me - although I did warn him not to make any jokes. He admitted last night that he saw about 12 openings to make a joke but restrained himself.

We joked. :) I don't necessarily recommend it, but we had a good read on the interviewer and she was enjoying joking back.

London's not all that super serious. Be relaxed and honest and everything will be fine.

26th August 2016 - NOA1

7th June 2017 - Oath

What do you mean that you had a good read of the interviewer?! How ?! I have heard that some of the CO in London consular are not nice sad.png

I don't know. She was jokey, I was jokey. Everyone was happy.

The conversation started with her turning to my husband and saying "Don't be offended, but we're going to talk about you while you're standing right there." with a laugh, like we were about to gossip.

My closing question to her was "so this envelope I can't open, it's just my file and you're using me as a human document mule, right?" To which she laughed and nodded.

We joked that today probably wasn't the day my husband should find out about my convictions too, when she asked me to confirm I had none. "So... Dear... There's something I need to tell you..." I joked at him. She was laughing during most of the interview. She was even doing pretend typing to make me laugh when I commented on her making notes.

Edited by lost_at_sea

26th August 2016 - NOA1

7th June 2017 - Oath

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.