Mupp N Moo

What happens if the k-1 visa fails? :(

61 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Thank you for posting that link! It gave us so much hope:) He too is doing it for moral reasons. Really, thank you:)

Daca is also from the UK which is directly on point for you. He was on line last week. PM him for help.

Good luck.

Edited by aaron2020

Seriously dude. How many time are you going to present your opinions as facts? This morning it was that F2a cannot do concurrent filing starting Aug. 1. Now this. Once again, I ask for your proof. You are just trying to present your opinions as facts.

Here is an interesting thread from a few years ago about this; http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/389175-vaccination-requirement-waiver/page-3?hl=%2Bvaccines+%2Bwaiver#entry5797302

Read what Daca has to say.

Um, you must have me confused with someone else. Because I agreed with you about the new f2A being current thing. Good memory!

Here is someone who got a waiver; it took about a year after the visa denial. http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=52138

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

Um, you must have me confused with someone else. Because I agreed with you about the new f2A being current thing. Good memory!

Sorry about being rude. I am just frustrated by the amount of misinformation that is repeated by senior members of this forum.

First, it was that F2a could not file concurrently starting in Aug. ==> Yes, F2a cases can be filed concurrently starting Aug. 1. (true).

Then, it was illegal for a prospective employee to pay the cost of a work visa. ==> Not true. Only the mandatory fee has to be paid by the employer. The employee can pay the cost to process the work visa as long as it doesn't drop the wages below the minimum wage.

Now, many people get vaccine waivers denied. ==> Not true. It's pretty easy as long as the person can provide documents to support their objections to vaccines.

It's worse when I post my sources, and then get a "you are wrong" without any proof.

Sorry about being rude. I am just frustrated by the amount of misinformation that is repeated by senior members of this forum.

First, it was that F2a could not file concurrently starting in Aug. ==> Yes, F2a cases can be filed concurrently starting Aug. 1. (true).

Then, it was illegal for a prospective employee to pay the cost of a work visa. ==> Not true. Only the mandatory fee has to be paid by the employer. The employee can pay the cost to process the work visa as long as it doesn't drop the wages below the minimum wage.

Now, many people get vaccine waivers denied. ==> Not true. It's pretty easy as long as the person can provide documents to support their objections to vaccines.

It's worse when I post my sources, and then get a "you are wrong" without any proof.

You know, you could relax a bit. I said "I don't think" the employee can pay for it. I did not state I was sure. As it turns out, the employer ends up paying for it because the costs must be above the "prevailing wage." (not minimum wage). Still seems scammy to make the employee foot the bill. The employer would actually save money by paying for it and then giving the employee a lower wage, instead up upping their wage like $10K each year (the subsequent years are profit for the employee and loss for the employer).

I also said I had not heard of anyone being approved for a vaccine waiver, and I asked you politely if you had. Your information is valuable and interesting, so why don't you share?

I don't think a year, an extra $600, plus lawyer fees, is easy. Those vaccines are already in the body so all he needs is a booster (probably for just one, the MMR). They have vegan vaccines. But that, is my opinion.

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband

ROC:

Timeline

You know, you could relax a bit. I said "I don't think" the employee can pay for it. I did not state I was sure. As it turns out, the employer ends up paying for it because the costs must be above the "prevailing wage." (not minimum wage). Still seems scammy to make the employee foot the bill. The employer would actually save money by paying for it and then giving the employee a lower wage, instead up upping their wage like $10K each year (the subsequent years are profit for the employee and loss for the employer).

I also said I had not heard of anyone being approved for a vaccine waiver, and I asked you politely if you had. Your information is valuable and interesting, so why don't you share?

I don't think a year, an extra $600, plus lawyer fees, is easy. Those vaccines are already in the body so all he needs is a booster (probably for just one, the MMR). They have vegan vaccines. But that, is my opinion.

Lets not forget, you said I was wrong several time after I ask you for proof of your statement.

Also, it doesn't take a year and require a lawyer. The $600 fee is the fee. Daca got the waiver in 5 weeks without a lawyer.

Where did you get that it takes a year and requires a lawyer?

Lets not forget, you said I was wrong several time after I ask you for proof of your statement. No, that's not true. You must be confusing me with someone else again. I have not used the word "wrong" in a long time.

Also, it doesn't take a year and require a lawyer. The $600 fee is the fee. Daca got the waiver in 5 weeks without a lawyer. The person I found with one approved took a year. You are deciding that one person's report is the norm. I-601 waivers can take a year or more.

Where did you get that it takes a year and requires a lawyer? I would never file I-601 inadmissibility waiver without a lawyer, No way! That's a serious big deal.

I have said all I want to say so I will not respond to your nitpicking attacks and your accusing me of being someone else any further.

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband

ROC:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

He may not need the vaccinations. I was worried about the MMR vaccination and others but the doctor just signed off on them because I had them as a baby even though I probably could have done with boosters. All I was required to get was the tetanus even though I didn't get the MMR since I was a baby. He should do the medical and talk to the doctor about his concerns because the doctor may sign off on them if he had them as a baby etc.

He may not need the vaccinations. I was worried about the MMR vaccination and others but the doctor just signed off on them because I had them as a baby even though I probably could have done with boosters. All I was required to get was the tetanus even though I didn't get the MMR since I was a baby. He should do the medical and talk to the doctor about his concerns because the doctor may sign off on them if he had them as a baby etc.

DId you show them your vaccination records? If you had the required vaccinations previously, all you need is the vaccination records and you won't need to take them again.

barata-gif-3.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

DId you show them your vaccination records? If you had the required vaccinations previously, all you need is the vaccination records and you won't need to take them again.

I did Leon and the panal physician said all I needed was the tetanus. But I presumed I would have needed boosters since I avoided the school programmes as a kid for MMR.

I did Leon and the panal physician said all I needed was the tetanus. But I presumed I would have needed boosters since I avoided the school programmes as a kid for MMR.

No, they only administer one MMR shot, so it would stand to reason they don't require the boosters.

The OP's situation is a bit different, because he/she is refusing a required shot. Like I say, if vaccination records had the shot, then it isn't required.

barata-gif-3.gif

Timeline

It's not a religious exemption unless you can prove the longstanding religious edict. This will come down to personal or moral reasons. Just like you can't say you aren't allowed to meet for your "religion" unless it is actually one of the rare groups that do that (not muslims like people try to say every so often).

I did just find one that got approved. It took a year after the denial at interview.

Immigration is not a right, but a privilege, and the US gov does not want people with infections and diseases to come to the US and make the US population sick. This is for the health of the masses, not to punish an individual.

If you want to do this OP, for one shot that he probably already had, then it's going to cost a few thousand dollars and a year or more of your life.

Just to clarify...If people in America are immunized then how can a unimmunized person infect anyone?!?! They can't...It has been well documented that Autism is directly linked to immunizations, and that immunized people infect the unimmunized. OP I would encourage you to pray and however God answers you remain faithful to Him. If you both choose to not immunize and get approved I would be very interesting in hearing the update. My fiance and I have been discussing this very thing because by faith we are also counciled not to inject our bodies with chemical whether it is a dead or weakened strain. God be with ye!

Met online 9/2012

Courtship 3/1/2013

ClockWatch2.gif

Passport for USC 6/10 thru 28/2013 19 days

First face to face meeting Nov. 4th 2013 dancin5hr.gif

Married 19 November 2013 heart.gif

:energy: USCIS-TSC

5/3/2014 Filed I-130

11/3/2014 NOA-1

24/7/2014 NOA-2 {135 days} :dancing:

12/8/2014 Case Shipped {NVC} :dancing:

:energy: NVC

20/8/2014 NVC received

29/8/2014 NVC case #

31/8/2014 DS-261 submitted

3/9/2014 NVC billed AOS & paid

19/9/2014 AOS sent

30/9/2014 IV invoiced

3/10/2014 IV paid

21/10/2014 IV package sent

21/11/2014 Case complete :dance:(L)

03/12/2014 Interview scheduled

08/12/2014 NVC shipped to Embassy "In Transit"

12/12/2014 Ceac shows "Ready"

:energy:Consulate

15/12/2014 Consulate received

07-08/01/2015 Medical {Passed!!!!}

26/01/2015 Interview results {APPROVED} :dance:(L)

26/01/2015 DHL Air Waybill created online

28/01/2015 Air Waybill shows "In Transit" :yes:

29/01/2015 Visa ready for pick up {DHL}

02/02/2015 Visa in hand

26/02/2015 POE

The warmth of true friendship and the love that binds the hearts of husband and wife are a foretaste of heaven. God has ordained that there should be perfect love and perfect harmony between those who enter into the marriage relation. Let bride and bridegroom in the presence of the heavenly universe pledge themselves to love one another as God has ordained they should. {LYL}

Thought to share our journey for those who need the encouragement!

Just to clarify...If people in America are immunized then how can a unimmunized person infect anyone?!?! They can't...It has been well documented that Autism is directly linked to immunizations, and that immunized people infect the unimmunized. OP I would encourage you to pray and however God answers you remain faithful to Him. If you both choose to not immunize and get approved I would be very interesting in hearing the update. My fiance and I have been discussing this very thing because by faith we are also counciled not to inject our bodies with chemical whether it is a dead or weakened strain. God be with ye!

The diseases that require immunization haven't been wiped out entirely. Some people still get them. Otherwise, they wouldn't require that people get immunization. Smallpox is one example of this.

barata-gif-3.gif

Timeline

The diseases that require immunization haven't been wiped out entirely. Some people still get them. Otherwise, they wouldn't require that people get immunization. Smallpox is one example of this.

Well I am a witness {not JW either}, an example. I have 4 children we do not immunize and has never contracted the disease. Eat a plant based diet and follow all the health laws and God promises to not put those diseases upon you.

Met online 9/2012

Courtship 3/1/2013

ClockWatch2.gif

Passport for USC 6/10 thru 28/2013 19 days

First face to face meeting Nov. 4th 2013 dancin5hr.gif

Married 19 November 2013 heart.gif

:energy: USCIS-TSC

5/3/2014 Filed I-130

11/3/2014 NOA-1

24/7/2014 NOA-2 {135 days} :dancing:

12/8/2014 Case Shipped {NVC} :dancing:

:energy: NVC

20/8/2014 NVC received

29/8/2014 NVC case #

31/8/2014 DS-261 submitted

3/9/2014 NVC billed AOS & paid

19/9/2014 AOS sent

30/9/2014 IV invoiced

3/10/2014 IV paid

21/10/2014 IV package sent

21/11/2014 Case complete :dance:(L)

03/12/2014 Interview scheduled

08/12/2014 NVC shipped to Embassy "In Transit"

12/12/2014 Ceac shows "Ready"

:energy:Consulate

15/12/2014 Consulate received

07-08/01/2015 Medical {Passed!!!!}

26/01/2015 Interview results {APPROVED} :dance:(L)

26/01/2015 DHL Air Waybill created online

28/01/2015 Air Waybill shows "In Transit" :yes:

29/01/2015 Visa ready for pick up {DHL}

02/02/2015 Visa in hand

26/02/2015 POE

The warmth of true friendship and the love that binds the hearts of husband and wife are a foretaste of heaven. God has ordained that there should be perfect love and perfect harmony between those who enter into the marriage relation. Let bride and bridegroom in the presence of the heavenly universe pledge themselves to love one another as God has ordained they should. {LYL}

Thought to share our journey for those who need the encouragement!

Well I am a witness {not JW either}, an example. I have 4 children we do not immunize and has never contracted the disease. Eat a plant based diet and follow all the health laws and God promises to not put those diseases upon you.

Not everyone believes this. And the disease is still existent. Therefore immunizations still are given.

Edited by Leon & Mylen

barata-gif-3.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.