Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats :D

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Congrats and thanks for the review!!!

CIS Office : Philadelphia PA

08/25/09 I-751 Sent to VSC

08/26/09 Package arrives at VSC

08/31/09 Check is Cashed/Clears

08/27/09 NOA

09/24/09 Biometrics

11/24/09 Approval letter arrives!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Great news Mercy! Congrats! :D

04/13/06 - I-129F mailed

04/18/06 - NOA1

08/30/06 - NOA2

09/26/06 - received at NVC

09/27/06 - forwarded to consulate

20/11/06 - visa in my pocket!

14/01/07 - POE

13/04/07 - marriage

27/04/07 docs sent in for AOS, EAD, AP

26/06/07 - biometrics appointment

02/17/07 - AP and EAD arrive

03/03/08 - Infopass - where the heck is my AOS interview?? No one knows!

Timeline

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :dance:

Met in Cleveland 07/07/05 ... Fireworks!!!

Emails and phone calls until first visit back September '05

Many trips to Cleveland and overnight stays in New York

Engaged 05/07/06

07/18/07 - Interview yeeehaaa .. approved

07/26/07 - received Visa from Montreal (should have received 07/24)

07/26/07 - POE Buffalo, NY (Peace Bridge) .. No EAD stamp

07/27/07 - Beautiful marriage .. now you may call me Mrs. :)

07/28/07 - Filed AOS,EAD, and AP for me and AOS and AP for my son via UPS .. received 08/01

08/16/07 - applied for ssn

09/03/07 - received ssn card

11/07/07 - AP approved and received 11/12/07 :)

11/19/07- EAD approved online and received same day (actual approval 11/07/07) :)

12/27/07 - AOS transferred to CSC

02/26/08 - 485's approved without interview

01/14/09 - Sent I-751 - removal of conditions

02/23/10 - Biometrics

03/17/10 - Removal of conditions approved .. card production ordered

"Life is not measured by the amount of breaths that we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

A happy blur I'm sure!! Congrats! :dance:

K1 Journey:

April 13/06 NOA1 from NSC

June 1/06 - Moved to CSC

August 12/06 APPROVED - NOA2!!

August 28/06 Left NVC. . . Vancouver Bound!

September 27/06 Interview APPROVED, with visa in hand

October 29/06 Moving Date

December 30/06 Married!!

AOS Journey:

January 16/07 Sent out AOS, EAD, and AP docs

January 23/07 NOA1's for AOS, EAD and AP

February 13/07 Biometrics in Portland, OR

April 7/07 EAD and AP Received

April 24/07 Interview Scheduled . . . and APPROVED, stamp and all!

May 7/07 Greencard is in my hands!

ROC Journey:

February 17/09 Sent I-751 to CSC

February 18/09 NOA1

March 14/09 Biometrics appt.

April 22/09 Date of Approval!!

June 25/09 Greencard arrives in the mail!

*Everything I post is just my .02 cents, seek a lawyer for anything beyond that.*

Timeline

yay congrats! when's the move? lol

Jeanette

06-17-2006 - NOA1 CSC

09-11-2006 - No Touches 3 Months

09-11-2006 - Touch #1

09-11-2006 - RFE

09-12-2006 - Touch #2

09-18-2006 - RFE IBMRA recieved, Sent off in the morning.

09-25-2006 - RFE Recieved by CSC, case updated.

09-28-2006 - NOA2 APPROVED!

Timeline

I'm packing the car up and leaving for Wisconsin tomorrow! We're planning on going to the courthouse on Monday and hopefully having the AOS/AP/EAD application in the mail by Tuesday or Wednesday. It's been a whirlwind week, that's for sure! We've had a couple celebrations with our families already, so we're ready to just get on with our lives, not very romantic I guess :P

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
I'm packing the car up and leaving for Wisconsin tomorrow! We're planning on going to the courthouse on Monday and hopefully having the AOS/AP/EAD application in the mail by Tuesday or Wednesday. It's been a whirlwind week, that's for sure! We've had a couple celebrations with our families already, so we're ready to just get on with our lives, not very romantic I guess :P

Have a good trip. Do you know if we have to submit any police report (with fingerprint) from Canada when we apply AOS/AP/EDA (adjust status). If we need it, I will do now and bring to US.

Timeline

Have a good trip. Do you know if we have to submit any police report (with fingerprint) from Canada when we apply AOS/AP/EDA (adjust status). If we need it, I will do now and bring to US.

Hi, Mercy

Did you wear engaged ring at interview?

Timeline

Not that I know of, I haven't heard that. Have you read the guide for AOS? I've found it pretty helpful. We've got everything gathered, filled out and ready to go, now we just need to (finally!) get married!

I did wear my engagement ring to the interview(I never take it off actually), and when it was brought up the interviewer asked to see it.

Timeline

Not that I know of, I haven't heard that. Have you read the guide for AOS? I've found it pretty helpful. We've got everything gathered, filled out and ready to go, now we just need to (finally!) get married!

I did wear my engagement ring to the interview(I never take it off actually), and when it was brought up the interviewer asked to see it.

Hi Mercy

Thanks for your help. I have last question for you. I check the website you gave to me. How did you do your medical exam when you starting apply adjustment of status(AOS).

Did you jsut submit the copy of K1 medical examination. How about the case number. I asked for it but the doctor said I need to get new case number then they will mail to me the copy. How could we know new case number now if we jsut starting apply AOS/EDA (adjsut status)? see the following statement from that website:

"13. I-693, Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status. (If you already have this from your overseas Visa Interview submit a copy that medical check form; No fee is required in this case. If you are a K-1 fiancé(e) or K-2 dependent who had a medical examination within the past year as required for the nonimmigrant fiancé(e) visa, you only need to submit a vaccination supplement (I-693A), not the entire medical report. You may include the vaccination supplement with your adjustment of status application.) "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.