Cari&Chuy

help please!!!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

hi everybody please please help me im so stress im crying! my interview is next week for my fiancce

my father changed companies do to lack of work

so i noe i have to put the tax return and paystubs but he only has 3 and his current income with that company is 2.000 $ but annual he gets from 34,000 to 40.000 what can i do i had everything ready this is a last min thing help please

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Current annual income is NOT what he has made so far. If he makes $34,000 a year, then THAT is what you list as his current annual income on the I-134. Use the letter from his employer and his recent pay stubs to prove that income amount.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Current annual income is NOT what he has made so far. If he makes $34,000 a year, then THAT is what you list as his current annual income on the I-134. Use the letter from his employer and his recent pay stubs to prove that income amount.

OH OK SO TELL THEM FOR THE PROOF OF INCOME TO PUT HOW MUCH DOES HE MAKE THE HR AND AND HOW MANY MONTHS

SINCE HE CHANGED COMPANIES DO TO LACK OF WORK HE BARELY HAS 2,000 IN THAT COMPANY HIS OTHER COMPANY HE ALREADY HAD 12,000

CAN I HAVE BOTH COMPANIES OR NO?

ALSO IT SAYS WHAT IS THE CO SPONSOR TO MY FIANCE CAN I PUT FUTURE FATHER IN LAW

Timeline

i also have his letter of employment from the other company with the date june 26 can i add this letter and put that he got laid off it shows whats his current income on there or dont

Timeline

Yes, have the letter for his new job state his position and how much he earns, whether it be annually, monthly, weekly or hourly. If he makes an hourly wage, his current annual income would be how much he makes an hour times how many hours he works a week, then multiply that by 52 weeks. That would be his current annual income. You do not list only what he has made so far at the job.

You are hung up on his past income. The form is not asking how much he made in the past. You can bring the information from his old job, but that would only be to show he is consistently employed. That income would not be listed on the form. His current income is only what he is currently earning.

He can put daughter's fiance for your fiance's relationship to him.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Yes, have the letter for his new job state his position and how much he earns, whether it be annually, monthly, weekly or hourly. If he makes an hourly wage, his current annual income would be how much he makes an hour times how many hours he works a week, then multiply that by 52 weeks. That would be his current annual income. You do not list only what he has made so far at the job.

You are hung up on his past income. The form is not asking how much he made in the past. You can bring the information from his old job, but that would only be to show he is consistently employed. That income would not be listed on the form. His current income is only what he is currently earning.

He can put daughter's fiance for your fiance's relationship to him.

oh ok sounds great thank you so much yes i asked the lady to please put how much he makes hourly and how many hours he works she put 43,00-60,00 yearly and that he is working 42hrs

and ill just attach the letter from the old company and put that he was laid off due to lack of work and thats it rite

Timeline

oh ok sounds great thank you so much yes i asked the lady to please put how much he makes hourly and how many hours he works she put 43,00-60,00 yearly and that he is working 42hrs

and ill just attach the letter from the old company and put that he was laid off due to lack of work and thats it rite

Sure, you can attach it with a statement about why he changed jobs recently. His current income on the form will be what is listed on the letter from his employer. Since the letter will state he works 42 hours a week, then multiply his hourly rate times 42 hours to get his weekly pay, then multiply that by 52 weeks to get his annual income. List that amount on the I-134.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.