4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Greece
Timeline

Hi everyone , i went to i-751 interview today , it was not bad not good , the IO was so friendly and respectful very few questions asked , i dont know what they are going to do when they ask few questions they deny my case? any idea when people get this kind of interviews what they do to the case ?

the interview questions :
1- how long you been together ?
2- there is a bills,tax return, bank account etc... shared with you and your spouse ?
3- do you have kids together ?
4- where she lives ?
5- what was the reasons of divorce ?
6-what was the disagreements between you and your spouse ?

The IO asked me if he can take the evidence i provided with me like photos , receipts , envelops was received when we was together , and copy of my driver license and ID and he put them all together on one envelop and he write my name and where am from on the envelop .
after that he told me ok you all set , when you get approved you will know we will sent to you a mail.

please advice

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Sounds to me like you got approved at the interview! I do not think they really say those words but from what I have heard, those that get this response get approval notifications in about 30 days.

I hope you did get approved.

All the best :)

Filed: Country: Greece
Timeline

thank you for your reply , but this is what exactly happens at the interview which it confused me so much i didn't know whats going on, i was preparing for the worse, the IO was quiet most of the times and writing notes , and according most of i751 interviews they was having hard times specially the ROC after divorce ,
which words that you think they dont say ?

this is what happens today and i have no reason to lie

Edited by Th3-Warri0r

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys this is what happened with me:

Went to my first marriage interview in 5/10. Had no problem and got my 2/y green card. Filled the I-751 for me & son in 5/12 and send all the evidences. In 4/13 I started calling asking for status. The officer asked for biometrics and I said that we never got a letter asking for. In June I went there to talk in person and they said that was pending and sometimes they don't ask 4 biometrics, went home with no answer.My extended letter experied on 7/15 so i went there on the 13 and got my passport stamped for more 1/y. I called them again asking for update and today I got 2 letters:

first saying they cant fix my issue and transferred my case from Vermont -New Orleans.

Second said I was randomly selected for an interview.

Wich doesn't make sense to me if they can't fix my problem how my case was randomly selected.

Any advise.....

When you got your letter was saying randomly? How was worded?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.