coffeelove

NVC email .. Strange and Please Advise

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

My case recently approved on 10 Jun. we called to check our assigned number on 16 June, and the tier informed us not yet receive and need to call again after 4 July. Until today they sent this email to me:

" The NVC completed its processing

of this visa petition, and forwarded it to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate

in VIENTIANE LAOS.

You must resubmit your inquiry or request, and all future correspondence

to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in VIENTIANE because this petition is

no longer located at the NVC. Also, please be sure to notify the U.S.

Embassy or Consulate of any change of address, e-mail address or

personal situation that may affect the applicant's eligibility for an

immigrant visa. "

My fiancée didn't receive any letter or any email from them. No requirement to pay any fee. Not yet prepare the financial documentary. What this mean ?? Please advise about what should my fiancée should do?

This is strange ! No inform letter but already forward to the embassy ! And I don't know what date !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

your fiancee should receive letter from NVC soon,

My fiance received letter from NVC like 5 days after they sent our case to us embassy in poland

event.png

January 18, 2013 - I-129F receive by USCIS

January 21, 2013 - receive NOA1

January 25, 2013 - A# was changed

event.png

June 5, 2013 - our case was accepted NOA2 online

For K1 visas, the NVC only creates the case number for the consulate and forwards the petition to the consulate. The US petitioner will receive a letter in the mail with the consulate case number, or can call the NVC to get the case number. The foreign beneficiary will be contacted by the consulate with instructions for the next step. No money was due to the NVC, and the financial documents were not needed by the NVC for a K1 visa. These thing will be needed by the consulate.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

if you can find the k-1 flowchart in the Guide section here, you should have a really good idea of where 'the casefile' is , in the process.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

I did not receive any letter from the nvc but i call and they gave me a case number. You should wait and the us embassy in laos will contact your fiancee once they receive the packet from the nvc. You can also the the embassy in Vientiane too but they can not do anything until they receive the packet from the nvc.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi! im a little confused here.

my petition was approved last june 3, 2013 and my US Citizen fiance has received a letter that was dated June 27 2013 stating ...

you case is eligible to be scheduled for a visa interview.. you must pay the K visa application fee before you can schedule a visa appointment......etc etc... PLease read and follow all interview preparation instructions for fiance k1 visa applicants located onthe embassy's we site at..........etc etc

does this mean that i can go through the whole process of medical examination and visa interview? i did not receive anything from the US Embassy here in the Philippines. No email or any packet was sent to me....i went to the site of the hospital where im supposed to take my medical examination and it said that i need to bring an Appointment letter from the Embassy or Instruction letter from the National Visa Center (NVC), if available,...

i havent received any letter and the only "instructions" i saw was in the website that says "K1 interview preparation instructions"..is this the instruction letter from the NVC or there is some "packet" that i have to wait for before i can do anything??

thanks thanks thanks!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

RoP K-1 visa chasers do everything online.

Please find and study Hank_ 's handy-dandy, neeto-keen (yet spiffy) guide to Fast K-1 Visa Chasing in Manila.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.