6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My husband had his interview on feb 26, 2013, and he got the green slip for administrative process , it's been almost 4 months and we have gotten no answer back from the Islamabad embassy, our papers everything were fine , and plus this is my 9th month here with my husband , and still waiting for his visa :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Administrative processing can last for a few months or a few years. All you can do is pray and wait for the visa to be issued. You can try to email the embassy again about your case but they will just tell you they will contact the beneficiary by phone or email when his AP is over.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I had my interview on 28th May. I also got green slip. The good thing in my case is that my case has been updated 5 times so far. i mean to say it is still administrative process but status update is keep on changing. is it a good sign ?

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have done with my interview on 9th April. All went well that time and officer gave me Green colored paper and ask me to wait as we will contact you. Its more than 60 days no contact have been made =( plus whenever i view CEAC online status check it says administrative process with case update time on 10th April :(.

In August it will be 1 year without seeing my wife. Please all pray and communicate if anything you people have for me to say.

Regards

facebook.com/djzain

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.