zooropa

Texas Service Center I129F Approvals

193 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We have 2 approvals yesterday from TSC (in the long thread), so it looks like they actually started processing us!

1/4/13 - I129-F Sent | 1/8/13 - Received by USCIS
1/10/13 - NOA1 to VSC | 1/11/13 - Text/Email | 1/17/13 - Hard Copy Received
1/16/13 - Alien Registration Number changed
5/24/13 or 5/29/13 - Case Transferred to TSC
7/2/13 - NOA2 from TSC! (173 days from NOA1) | 7/6/13 - Hard Copy Received
7/18/13 - Shipped to NVC | 7/26/13 - Received at NVC and case number assigned
7/29/13 - In transit to consulate | 7/31/13 - Received by consulate
8/20/13 - Medical - Passed | 8/21/13 - Interview - Approved!
8/28/13 - Passport with visa ready to pickup from courier
10/17/13 - POE - JFK
10/28/13 - Applied for SSN and marriage license | 11/2/13 - SS card received
11/21/13 - Wedding

12/30/13 - I485/I765/I131 Sent | 1/2/14 - Received by USCIS
1/3/14 - NOA1 to NBC | 1/16/14 - Hard Copy Received
2/4/14 - Biometrics
3/7/14 - AP and EAD approved!
3/11/14 - AP/EAD card mailed | 3/14/14 - Received
4/10/14 - Interview Waiver letter
6/16/14 - Approved! | 6/21/14 - GC Received

5/2/16 - I-751 Sent | 5/5/16 - Received by USCIS
5/6/16 - NOA1 to VSC
6/14/16 - Biometrics

4/19/17 - Approved! | 4/22/17 - Letter received | 5/4/17 - GC Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

That would amazing, but I'm not counting on it. I have a feeling they have less staff than other service centers working on the i129Fs, so I doubt if we'll see more than a couple a day. Still, it's great news!

Edited by sek298

That would amazing, but I'm not counting on it. I have a feeling they have less staff than other service centers working on the i129Fs, so I doubt if we'll see more than a couple a day. Still, it's great news!

I doubt this. They got swamped with 30,000 years back and got through most of them. They must have some resource for the other Service Centers to keep offloading onto them.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Timeline

I doubt this. They got swamped with 30,000 years back and got through most of them. They must have some resource for the other Service Centers to keep offloading onto them.

That would be fantastic! Just trying not to get my hopes up too high...

In other news, I just did some checking, and the receipt 1 number after me got an RFE today!

Edited by sek298

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

well, it's week long summary time!

we are waiting since the transfer of 5/23/2013...Monday will be our fourth week of no real movement but a trickle of a few approvals...there are ten days left in June...most of the December filers are at six months and counting...I am not sure if they can approve all of these files in ten days...it looks like July for most of them...this will mean 7+ months for these files...I warned of this in April, I always said that VSC cannot approve three to five a day and process in a fair and timely fashion. Heck, even five a day would be better than the VSC recent average. Even the USCIS saw this and made this decision to transfer. But this was met with some very strong comments from CSC people that said "it's not that bad" lol....yeah right...they have been doing up to 30 files a day and still continue with a very decent rate (March files being approved as I speak) right now. Any CSC person stating they would rather of had their file at VSC, PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND, because I would trade with you in a heart beat. LOL. The October and November CSC filers that had argued with me in the past, they are completing their interviews and are very close to the weddings if not Honeymoons...the November and December VSC filers are at a standstill...(I dont agree that 3 TSC approvals is real movement) Do you realize how many VJ files they have transferred? This is just a small fraction of the whole.

I understand that each Center has its slow downs and speed ups...but this system is BROKEN. And for someone to repeat that "hey, it will speed up and the other center will slow down" is a cop out. You are no different than a peasant in a third world country stating that things are bad and let's just live with it. The correct term is "sheeple". Let's just throw our hands up and say "oh well, that's the system"...do you truly believe any change was ever made with this complacent attitude? A few years ago THREE months of waiting brought an outrage here on VJ, now look where we are. Complacency will grow this wait to 7-9 months soon. I have another appointment scheduled in July to make some change for the ENTIRE system. This system is USCIS, not "CSC vs. VSC"...as some have stated.

If you have read this far into my rant, thanks. But I vow to try to make real change for future filers in BOTH centers. It's a real shame that the recent stoppage at CSC never brought any people out to continue this fight after their approval. I ask, where are they now? How many calls have they made to their Reps since their approvals? For we all know CSC will slow down again...as will VSC if they ever pick up again....Rant off....(Let's hope we see some REAL movement Monday!)

Timeline

well, it's week long summary time!

we are waiting since the transfer of 5/23/2013...Monday will be our fourth week of no real movement but a trickle of a few approvals...there are ten days left in June...most of the December filers are at six months and counting...I am not sure if they can approve all of these files in ten days...it looks like July for most of them...this will mean 7+ months for these files...I warned of this in April, I always said that VSC cannot approve three to five a day and process in a fair and timely fashion. Heck, even five a day would be better than the VSC recent average. Even the USCIS saw this and made this decision to transfer. But this was met with some very strong comments from CSC people that said "it's not that bad" lol....yeah right...they have been doing up to 30 files a day and still continue with a very decent rate (March files being approved as I speak) right now. Any CSC person stating they would rather of had their file at VSC, PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND, because I would trade with you in a heart beat. LOL. The October and November CSC filers that had argued with me in the past, they are completing their interviews and are very close to the weddings if not Honeymoons...the November and December VSC filers are at a standstill...(I dont agree that 3 TSC approvals is real movement) Do you realize how many VJ files they have transferred? This is just a small fraction of the whole.

I understand that each Center has its slow downs and speed ups...but this system is BROKEN. And for someone to repeat that "hey, it will speed up and the other center will slow down" is a cop out. You are no different than a peasant in a third world country stating that things are bad and let's just live with it. The correct term is "sheeple". Let's just throw our hands up and say "oh well, that's the system"...do you truly believe any change was ever made with this complacent attitude? A few years ago THREE months of waiting brought an outrage here on VJ, now look where we are. Complacency will grow this wait to 7-9 months soon. I have another appointment scheduled in July to make some change for the ENTIRE system. This system is USCIS, not "CSC vs. VSC"...as some have stated.

If you have read this far into my rant, thanks. But I vow to try to make real change for future filers in BOTH centers. It's a real shame that the recent stoppage at CSC never brought any people out to continue this fight after their approval. I ask, where are they now? How many calls have they made to their Reps since their approvals? For we all know CSC will slow down again...as will VSC if they ever pick up again....Rant off....(Let's hope we see some REAL movement Monday!)

There was a third approval at TSC? (I read the whole post, and I agree with you, just FYI.)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

The two confirmed VJ approvals and I found another approval while searching receipt numbers..(.I tried to go back to locate it, but there are just too many I had gone thru to find it originally...)

The two confirmed VJ approvals and I found another approval while searching receipt numbers..(.I tried to go back to locate it, but there are just too many I had gone thru to find it originally...)

wow thats pretty cool. Can't wait for the weekend to be over haha. :D

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

I'm even more anxious because of us being told ours has been assigned an adjudicator. So it may be sat on their desk. O.O

I can't wait for the approval so I can see my fiance again and can actually go out and do things/have a life XD. Currently my life is wake up, talk to fiance on Skype for 30 minutes, go to work all day, come back, go on Skype for 7 hours to fiance, sleep, repeat. We want to go out and eat some nice food together. >:0(

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.