MissingHerSo

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH VSC?

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

call me stupid but what is ombudsman???

and who do you contact them?

https://cisomb.dhs.gov/oca/form7001.aspx

“Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond...”

― Jessy and Bryan Matteo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

California is pumping out 6-7 approvals a day and there are working in Jan and Feb. While VSC is November - December and doing about 3 approvals a day.......... These people dont have a clue of what it feels like being away from someone you love i take it..........let one of those office worker give their wife or husband a final hug and kiss and leave with the thought of when you will see them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With your case and as well with mine . We are both Feb NA01 Dates and you have to look at this as a good thing . Who knows when we would have been approved if nothing was done . All the recent moves will clearly give us a NA02 sooner then if nothing was done . That's how I look at this and I watch the postings and it appears to be going in that direction .

This is so much harder on the Dec and Jan that were moved from VSC . At least this gives everyone more hope then they had before . I pray for everyone and hope they will get approved soon .

Thank you....i just filled out the form on that site...

has anyone else ever done that before? do they actually contact you back or is it just for information??

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Thank you....i just filled out the form on that site...

has anyone else ever done that before? do they actually contact you back or is it just for information??

This is my first time contacting them myself, but here is the main contact website as well:

http://www.dhs.gov/topic/cis-ombudsman

There is a mailing address too.

“Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond...”

― Jessy and Bryan Matteo

This is my first time contacting them myself, but here is the main contact website as well:

http://www.dhs.gov/topic/cis-ombudsman

There is a mailing address too.

Thank you again, i just went with the online assistance form...will get an email soon i hope from them.

By the way, where in pennsylvania are you? im in waynesburg right now, south of pittsburgh!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I think this is a perfect place for us to express our feelings and especially our frustrations. How can you not look at California and be jealous? Maybe even a little angry that they are approving February filers and those of us who filed in January and earlier are still waiting. I have contacted my congressman and my case worker from his office has sent inquiries to Texas (where our case was moved on May 29th) and she has not received an answer back yet. I don't think its fair to say its my fault for falling in love with someone from a country different from mine and to be honest a little insensitive.

I agree. This is a good place to express frustrations and feelings and WTH's with the long wait. i have been waiting since august for my noa2 from vsc. for others not in our situation, they just dont understand. not all of us can just move to another country because we fell in love with someone from another country. it is a very difficult process, my one year wedding anniversary is this saturday, and we are still living in separate countries. i try :) not to be jealous of others when they receive their approvals, i am truly happy for everyone here and wish everyone the best of luck from all service centers, countries, etc. its hard.

there is no "method to the madness" when we applied back in october 12, CSC was a nightmare, people looking at 8-12 months, VSC was pumping out between 5-7 month NOA2's. the change every month. We (VSC filers) received our NOA2 exactly 6 months and one day after NOA1. I know this is SO hard, and a true test, but keep you heads up, they are coming and there is a light at the end of that stupid "NOA2" tunnel. after you get your NOA2 guess what? more freking waiting! prepare for lot's of it. good luck to you ALL! goofy.gif

Bitching on here doesn't make the process any faster. Put your emotions into action! Contact your senators and congressman. Bug the hell out of the Ombudsman! Squeeky doors get oiled. If all VJ'rs were to write ombudsman at the same time with complaints about service centers, something would change.

Sure, it may not make it go faster, but maybe it makes some feel better. As for me, I know no one who is or who has gone through this process, so VJ is all i had/have to vent, and beleive me...some days it has been my only saving grace.

Also considering VJ makes up about 5% of all applications...there are hundreds of thousands of people doing what we are doing...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Go to your state senators web site and get the number.................easy,,, they'll make you sign a privacy statement form and they will make inquiries about your case....but I dont think if matters if your not 5 months though. Thats what I'm waiting for, I have till July 8TH to make it my 5 month mark

In Love with Rosela......

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I contacted my senator, in fact two of them...but I'm still one month to go to make my 5 month normal processing time........I dont think they can do anything till then???

They will not move a finger until 5 months. Rightfully, BTW. They need to focus on people that are beyond 5 months.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

California is pumping out 6-7 approvals a day and there are working in Jan and Feb. While VSC is November - December and doing about 3 approvals a day.......... These people dont have a clue of what it feels like being away from someone you love i take it..........let one of those office worker give their wife or husband a final hug and kiss and leave with the thought of when you will see them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't you understand that they will only do something if it's going to help them get re-elected? The average voter does not have our problem. So all you can do is sit and wait just like the rest of us.

the office workers? most of them actually enjoy to see others suffer, it's just part of human nature.

Timeline

Bitching on here doesn't make the process any faster. Put your emotions into action! Contact your senators and congressman. Bug the hell out of the Ombudsman! Squeeky doors get oiled. If all VJ'rs were to write ombudsman at the same time with complaints about service centers, something would change.

dream on

Timeline

dream on

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.