Myzh Albini

NSC timeline question

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Ok folks, I need some help, please. Have received the first NOA from Nebraska Service Center; receipt dated 9/27/06. USCIS website now says petition is now in California office. Site also says that the NE Service Center is now processing I-129Fs from April 18, 2006 (but I think this date has been same for a couple of months). Anyone on this list have semi-accurate idea how long the wait (backlog) between 1st NOA and 2nd NOA really is at the NE service center these days?

Thanks in advance for all replies.

Tim

Unfortunately no one can really say when you will get your NOA2.

You can use the timelines on this site to help estimate when you might get your NOA2. By looking at other people's timelines, I was able to estimate when we would receive NOA2, package 3 and 4--and even an interview date. My estimates were usually only 3-5 days off from the actual event.

Good luck!

Ok folks, I need some help, please. Have received the first NOA from Nebraska Service Center; receipt dated 9/27/06. USCIS website now says petition is now in California office. Site also says that the NE Service Center is now processing I-129Fs from April 18, 2006 (but I think this date has been same for a couple of months). Anyone on this list have semi-accurate idea how long the wait (backlog) between 1st NOA and 2nd NOA really is at the NE service center these days?

Tim

K1s are no longer processed by NSC and they's why you were transfered to California. (Same for the Texas service center). USCIS also restructured their processing times to give themselves a 6 month window to complete cases. Most cases donot take this long. An average wait out of California is 70-90 days.

When you do the timeline search timelines for CSC, NSC and TSC K1 petitions to get an idea how many people are going through from here on VJ and what their time estimates are.

Good luck on your journey

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Tim

K1s are no longer processed by NSC and they's why you were transfered to California. (Same for the Texas service center). USCIS also restructured their processing times to give themselves a 6 month window to complete cases. Most cases donot take this long. An average wait out of California is 70-90 days.

When you do the timeline search timelines for CSC, NSC and TSC K1 petitions to get an idea how many people are going through from here on VJ and what their time estimates are.

***Spasibo bolshoi!!! Thank you for your response "mybackpages"!

Tim

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tim

***Spasibo bolshoi!!! Thank you for your response "mybackpages"!

Tim

Recent postings are beginning to report approvals from CSC with an NOA1 date of early September (obviously there still remain older cases outstanding but that number appears to be dwindling). Hang in there....

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.