goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

LovenHope23, I am hoping for something this week. I spoke with officer yesterday and he said he was sending email to the adjudicator to approve it as soon as possible so I am keeping my fingures across

Kari81- Good luck. Lets keep our fingers crossed.. If i hear something, I will post here and update you as well!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

My NOA2 is same as yours. 12/17 :) You got email approval ???

I heard I should hear something within the next week... ! I just got an emailllll!!! I hope that means an approval is on its way guys... !

March 27- AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox ( I-130, I-485, I-765)

March 28 - Package received at USCIS.

April 1- NOA1

April 2 - Email and text notification with Receipt Numbers.

April 2 - Checks cashed in

April 10 - Hardcopy of NOA1 for all three applications.

April 11 - Received biometrics appointment letter for 04/29/2014

April 15 - Completed Walk in Biometrics appointment successfully. (Original Appointment was for 29th April)

July 10- Potential Interview Waiver

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I heard I should hear something within the next week... ! I just got an emailllll!!! I hope that means an approval is on its way guys... !

Hey How did you know this did you do a service request and if so how long did it take to get back to you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone!

First post here, but I've been following this thread for a while now.
I was also part of the group that was transferred over to the Texas service center back in May. And listening to all of your stories has helped me keep it together knowing i wasn't the only one going through all this nonsense!

My NOA1 date is Dec 13 and it seems like a bunch of the approvals from yesterday have a NOA1 of Dec 12! So i'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

As for the case number discussion, my last numbers are 788, i saw today that 776 + 778 for approved yesterday! Maybe it's one of you... At least we know something is happening and things are starting to move along!

My thoughts are with all of you in the same boat as me, here's to hoping we hear something sooooon! :)

Timeline

Simon_yw: No, I got an email from my Senator. They got in touch with Texas.. and they said that its with an adjudicator and that I should hear something today or next week!!

Hey How did you know this did you do a service request and if so how long did it take to get back to you

No, no service request. Just contacted my Senator. They contacted the Service Center. If you dont have a Senator, you should get one if it has been long. I started when I was at the five month mark. Trust me guys, they give you lots of info than us. IF we call USCIS, they wont give us additional info, but Senator/Congressmen are authorized to know more than us!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hey everybody!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYBODY WITH AN APPROVAL TODAY!! I'm still waiting!!! Receipt date: December 10th!!! Anybody else with same receipt date?

I just filled in a e-request also!!!

Hope it does something!!! I'm actually thinking i might get an RFE cause I've sent my passport pictures too small...(HOW DUMB I AM?????)

A friend of mine had to re send them also and from getting RFE till she got approve it was only 10 days!!

So I'm just waiting for my RFE (or just for my approval if they don't notice it) (hope sooooo!!!) and then resending the pics (wich we already toke them the correct way so we can send them ASAP).

CONGRATS AGAIN TO EVERYBODY!!! I just keep my fingers crossed all day!!!!

Please God help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big hugs!!!

Filed: Timeline

Hi people, i know this has turned very ugly and random but im wondering if this is normal, my NOA1 is from Dec-06-2012 and I'm still waiting for any news since the transfer to TSC, I already called it in to be expedited but I would like to know what you all think.

thanks!

Edited by Gio&Ale

Timeline

My last three digits is 193! Im so far from your numbers... ahhhhhhhh

Hi people, i know this has turned very ugly and random but im wondering if this is normal, my NOA1 is from 06-12-2012 and I'm still waiting for any news since the transfer to TSC, I already called it in to be expedited but I would like to know what you all think.

thanks!

You mean December 12th?

Hey everybody!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYBODY WITH AN APPROVAL TODAY!! I'm still waiting!!! Receipt date: December 10th!!! Anybody else with same receipt date?

I just filled in a e-request also!!!

Hope it does something!!! I'm actually thinking i might get an RFE cause I've sent my passport pictures too small...(HOW DUMB I AM?????)

A friend of mine had to re send them also and from getting RFE till she got approve it was only 10 days!!

So I'm just waiting for my RFE (or just for my approval if they don't notice it) (hope sooooo!!!) and then resending the pics (wich we already toke them the correct way so we can send them ASAP).

CONGRATS AGAIN TO EVERYBODY!!! I just keep my fingers crossed all day!!!!

Please God help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big hugs!!!

ugh, im dec 06 and still waiting... so i guess they process dates randomly.

My last three digits is 193! Im so far from your numbers... ahhhhhhhh

You mean December 12th?

sorry wrong date format, i mean 06 of December

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Simon_yw: No, I got an email from my Senator. They got in touch with Texas.. and they said that its with an adjudicator and that I should hear something today or next week!!

No, no service request. Just contacted my Senator. They contacted the Service Center. If you dont have a Senator, you should get one if it has been long. I started when I was at the five month mark. Trust me guys, they give you lots of info than us. IF we call USCIS, they wont give us additional info, but Senator/Congressmen are authorized to know more than us!

great news LovenHope :) hope you get your approval very soon! :)

can I ask something - I just now registered on the site for my updates since my attorney got back to me and said he doesn't register his cases that way as he finds the info isn't always accurate. It says my file was last touched 5/30 which is the day after I was transferred to Texas. Does yours say that your account was touched since the transfer? just trying to see if that means anything...TIA :)

Congratulations to the one who started this thread, Angelina! wow!!! I am so so happy for you, Thank you for your endless posts and updates, they are so helpful to all of us here, especially to feel more optimistic always and to just wait patiently like what you did. kicking.gif kicking.gif kicking.gif let's party! party!

Congrats also to other couples who just got approved!! yay!! so happy to all of you guys!

May the ultimate creator bless you on your next journey!

Edited by sheena sheen

Timeline

great news LovenHope smile.png hope you get your approval very soon! smile.png

can I ask something - I just now registered on the site for my updates since my attorney got back to me and said he doesn't register his cases that way as he finds the info isn't always accurate. It says my file was last touched 5/30 which is the day after I was transferred to Texas. Does yours say that your account was touched since the transfer? just trying to see if that means anything...TIA smile.png

Jeannie & Al: Thanks, please pray for me! I will pray for you!!! Uhm, even though I was given that info and an adjudicator is working on my case, that case status thing may not be as accurate. As we saw Angelina's approval was updated about two days after. Mine still says May 30th last updated. I would honestly contact a Senator or Congressman .. and they will send you a privacy release form and help. I also work at a law firm.. attorneys dont do much... senators know more, believe me!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

IO was rude anyways. I submitted a service request and a typographical error request. Does this slow down the adjudication process she is saying wait 30 days before she can submit another request for my case. How long did you guys' service request take?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.