katiapascoal

not available

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I have apply for my fiancee visa November 2012 and have not receive yet a answer. I checked my case status and it says it is not available. Is it normal? Is the site reliable?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have apply for my fiancee visa November 2012 and have not receive yet a answer. I checked my case status and it says it is not available. Is it normal? Is the site reliable?

No it is not reliable.

Call USCIS.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Hello..we have the same problem to tracking online status in USCIS website..says my receipt number cannot be found when my husband call to USCIS they says no problem with that..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello..we have the same problem to tracking online status in USCIS website..says my receipt number cannot be found when my husband call to USCIS they says no problem with that..

Yeah to them its not a problem. To you - you have no idea what is going on with your case. You need to ask them the status of the case and speak to a Tier 2 rep if they wont tell you the status.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

I already did. They transfer me to UCIS but they were not available. Then I tried later and of course stay on hold for about 15 minutes then it was already 6:15, office close. Is it normal? Anyone have that same problem? I hope is not a denial. Any thoughts or experience?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

that's strange about the status not being available... it may be a glitch and the system is just down but if it doesn't come back up soon I'd call back again... but the bright side is that it looks like your close to an approval! I've seen a few this week around your NOA1 date!! my fingers are crossed for you!

Edited by jenni17

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Just because your number doesn't show up, doesn't mean it is a denial- denials show up on the website (if number is available).

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Our case number didn't show up for 5 months. Then on the day of approval it finally did. You are probably in the same situation. We called occasionally for updates, but every time were told it is within normal processing times and nothing is wrong with your case. It was frustrating not to be able to see if online, but eventually we did get approved without any RFEs. Good luck to you!

event.png

Timeline

This is fairly common, send an email to:

uscis.webmaster@dhs.gov

and say the following:

Our case number : EACxxxxxxxxx is not appearing when I try to look it up on the USCIS website.
Thank you,
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Give it a few days then check the case status online again. This worked for us.

event.png

"Every day we are apart brings us one day closer to being together"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

uscis.webmaster@dhs.gov

and say the following:

Our case number : EACxxxxxxxxx is not appearing when I try to look it up on the USCIS website.
Thank you,
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mine still hasn't shown up in the system after nearly 6 months so I am trying this. Thanks so much! biggrin.png

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

uscis.webmaster@dhs.gov

and say the following:

Thank you,
xxxxxxxxxxxx

good.gif

Fernando & Michelle

12/05/2011 - Mailed I-129F
12/09/2011 - Received NOA1
12/21/2011 - Last updated by USCIS
04/12/2012 - Approved!
05/08/2012 - NVC received
05/09/2012 - Left NVC
05/14/2012 - Received at Consulate
06/25/2012 - Interview at Consulate, APPROVED!!!!
07/07/2012 - POE at JFK, easy.

09/28/2012 - Mailed I-485
11/09/2012 - Appointment for Biometrics
12/08/2012 - EAD and AP Card arrived in mail. No updates to USCIS website.
07/26/2013 - Approved, no interview.

04/30/2015 - Mailed I-751

06/03/2015 - Appointment for Biometrics

02/29/2016 - Approved, no interview.

03/14/2016 - Received 10-year Card

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.