Proud Phinay

October 2012 Filer-And we Recieved an RFE:-(

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I recieved an RFE last April 22, 2013.

Here is what we submitted...Last October 2012...

What else do we need to submit? This all what we got.

We didn't have kids. We haven't bless to have one yet.

PLEASE give me an idea in how to deal with this mattersad.png

Im going crazy heregirlwerewolf2xn.gif

Please find supporting documents are as follows: (Part 1)

• Copies of passport and green card (front and back)
  • Copy of Certificate of Marriage
  • Copies of joint bank account statement and our visa cards from Wells Fargo Bank
  • Copy of title of our vehicle showing joint ownership
  • Copy of our 2011 joint US tax return
  • Copy of USCIS online change of address dated 7/30/2012 21:19
  • Copy of our drivers license showing our new address
  • Copy of my wife’s proof of employment SSN, letter from her employer and check stubs showing our new address

Please find supporting documents are as follows:(Part 2)

• Statement from my life insurance company showing my wife as beneficiary
  • Three original sworn affidavits by U.S. citizen friends attesting to our relationship and marriage
  • Copies of photos of our families and friends in important occasions from year 2012, 2011 and 2010
  • Copies of our proof of residence from bills and cards from families and friends in US and Philippines
  • Letter from our Church
  • Copies of our Disney tickets year 2012 and 2010
  • Copies of our tickets from the concert of and sales receipt from the Zoo
Edited by Proud Phinay

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Dear Proud Phinay,

I am so sorry to read about your RFE. Can you post the precise language of the RFE so that we can get a better sense of what the USCIS is requesting?

Be encouraged! We shall all get through this.

Edited by VJ-Newbie

ROC - I-751

10/06/2012 - Eligibility window opens

10/16/2012 - Mailed Package (Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation) to CSC

10/18/2012 - Package received by CSC; we sent official bank check so we won't know when the check is cashed

10/18/2012 - NOA1 date (hard copy received 10/29)

11/16/2012 - Biometrics appointment

01/04/2013 - Conditional GC expires

05/23/2013 - Notification of card being mailed (approval; letter received 05/30)

xx/xx/2013 - 10 year GC received!

Timeline

Asking about Children as a result of marriage.

We dont have kids yet no luck yet.

Medical records- we dont have it because we can't afford to have one.

Evidence that you and your spouse resided together-Were staying in our church since my husband is a Pastor of a small church.

The only bills we pay is internet bill. So we dont have lease.

My husband a has a life insurance im the beneficiary.

Hmmm,

Well, we know the problem. You changed address since the AOS, but the USCIS has very little evidence you are living together. I think this is the main issue.

You have no legal document about your new house? Can the church provide a lease? Perhaps the Bishop/Deacons(professionals) can write a notarized letter detailing your living circumstance?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I recieved an RFE last April 22, 2013.

What else do we need to submit? This all what we got.

We didn't have kids. We haven't bless to have one yet.

PLEASE give me an idea in how to deal with this mattersad.png

Im going crazy heregirlwerewolf2xn.gif

• Copies of joint bank account statement and our visa cards from Wells Fargo Bank
  • Copy of my wife’s proof of employment SSN, letter from her employer and check stubs showing our new address

• Three original sworn affidavits by U.S. citizen friends attesting to our relationship and marriage
  • Copies of photos of our families and friends in important occasions from year 2012, 2011 and 2010
  • Copies of our proof of residence from bills and cards from families and friends in US and Philippines
  • Letter from our Church

Copies of joint bank account statement and our visa cards from Wells Fargo Bank - did you send statements for each month?

Copy of USCIS online change of address dated 7/30/2012 21:19 - ​did you send previous lease agreement? this time sublease letter or so

Any phone bills? Any membership? You have a car, what about insurance? What about tax return for 2010+ you can send 2012 now

Basically from strong documents you have send only bank statements, one year TAX, and title! Good luck, send them as many papers as u have!

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Timeline

I-751 REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE (CRI89)

I recieved an RFE last April 22, 2013

• Letter from our Church

AND THEY ARE ASKING FOR MORE EVIDENCE LIKE!!!

1. Childrens as a result of Marriage

> Unfortunately we dont have kids yet.

2. Evidence that you and your spouse resided together and share responsibility for a common residence.

>We were only paying Ligth bill,Internet bill no water bill bcoz were using water pump. But when we moved

from 2010 to another place we dont have the receipt since that was 3 years ago. Then my wife's name is not

in the bill.We tried to put her name but the company said they can't bcoz she's not paying the bills and she dont

work yet.

>Then from 2011 from our new home we were paying internet bills & water bill with both our names. But the lease is only in my name.

The only problem is were not able to kept it.Then from the house we moved again for the second time and that where we are staying rigth now

in our church.In our church were only paying our internet bill and its in both our names.Our church help us due to down economy.

3. Evidence of combined financial resources may include financial records showing joint ownership of assets and joint responsibility for liabilities.

>My wife got job last April 2012 we sent her pay stub,letter from the company where she's working and her SSN.

>We sent this as well Copies of joint bank account statement and our visa cards from Wells Fargo Bank.

>Statement from my life insurance company showing my wife as beneficiary.

>Copy of our 2011 joint US tax return

>Our bills is only the Brigth House bill that the internet bill

>We didn't have health insurance bcoz we can't afford it.

4.Affidavits from third parties who have knowledge of the bona fides of our marital relationship.

> Which we sent them already then they us to send them again. I dont understand why.

What are the things that I need to do. All I knew is that we sent them what we have.

Do I need an ATTORNEY or can I ask for the help of our Senator? Which is the best?

I NEED ALL THE ADVICE, IDEA I CAN GET HERE!!!

PLEASE HELP US. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE..

All our papers our dated and signed:-)

Hi... Sorry to hear about RFE.. You should try sending copies of club membership cards if u have, copies of credit cards, if u have any loans together like car loan or personal loan u can send the loan agreement.. My husband and i live with my parents for now so we didnt have any lease agreement nor utility bills to send but we had all the other stuff i mentioned above and thankfully was approved recently.. So just try to send as much proof as u can..

Getting an RFE is a drag. I know it's easy to say, but don't let it get you down. Send whatever else you have, worst case scenario, you'll get an interview and it will of course be granted.

If it makes you feel any better (hopefully not worse!) I think the RFEs are often random and luck of the draw. You sent more complete evidence than we did, but we got no RFE. TANJ (There Ain't No Justice).

Best,

Jon

Met in Ormoc, Leyte, Philippines: 2007-05-17
Our son was born in Borongan, Eastern Samar, Philippines: 2009-04-01
Married in Borongan, Eastern Samar, Philippines: 2009-10-24
CR-1 Visa - California Service Center; Consulate - Manila, Philippines
I-130 mailed: 2010-04-13
I-130 NOA1: 2010-04-24
I-130 NOA2: 2010-09-30
NVC received case: 2010-10-14
Case Complete: 2010-12-01
Interview scheduled: 2010-12-06
Medical, St. Luke's, Manila: 2010-12-09 and 2010-12-10
Interview at US Embassy in Manila 8:30 AM: 2011-01-05 - Approved!
Visa delivered: 2011-01-08
CFO Seminar completed: 2011-01-10
My beloved wife Sol and my beautiful son Nathan arrive in the U.S. (POE San Francisco): 2011-01-26
Lifting Conditions - Vermont Service Center
Date mailed: 2012-11-01
Receipt date: 2012-11-05
NOA received: 2012-11-09
Biometrics letter received: 2012-11-16
Biometrics appointment date: 2012-12-10
Biometrics walk-in successful: 2012-11-20
Removal of Conditions approved date: 2013-04-27
10 year green card mailed: 2013-05-03
10 year green card received: 2013-05-06
Citizenship
N400 mailed: 2013-10-28
N400 delivered: 2013-10-31
NOA1: 2013-11-04
Biometrics: 2013-11-18
In Line: 2013-12-26
Interview scheduled: 2013-12-30
Interview: 2014-02-03

Oath ceremony queue: 2014-02-07

Oath ceremony: 2014-03-28 Sol is a U.S. citizen

Applied for expedited passport: 2014-04-01

Passport received, Priority Express: 2014-04-09 This is journey's end at last!

Naturalization certificate returned, Priority Mail: 2014-04-12

Passport card received, First Class: 2014-04-14

1457 days, I-130 mailed to passport in hand

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Add 3/4 Notorized statements from USC's bout your marriage and relationship. Your evidence seems light, ours was over 100 pages.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Sorry to hear about the RFE, Here are a couple of my thoughts on how you should respond.

1. Write cover letter that also shows a time line on your married life together especially indicating when and why you have moved. They may have gotten confused with the different addresses that you have had. Make sure this is easy to see like a bulleted list as i am not sure how much they may actually read on the cover letter.

2. Provide copies of your 2012 income tax

3. Provide Letter from Deacons/Elders on living arrangement in Church. (This should look like an official free lease agreement between the church and the two of you)

4. Additional photos since Oct of vacation, social events, etc.

5. Continued bank account information from Oct to now.

6. Any additional information that you can come up with.

Hang in there as i know this is discouraging........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.