2,584 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

On April 4, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

alhamdllh i got it yesterday i wish next step more easy than first thanks god i wish every one from may get approved soon

i am may 7 2013 filer transferred to tsc 12/6/2013

Believe me u are lucky . I filed may 6 2013 and transfer to tsc on Dec 6 still no approval :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi sam

i am sure you will get yours next week and i am not lucky as you think i been deported from USA in 2003 for 10 years all my kids are us citizen we live a part my son in USA my other two daughters with me in my country he complete the 21 by the time i done the 10 years bars i wish next step goes easy to get the whole family unit

i wish for you to get your approval monday

hi sam

i am sure you will get yours next week and i am not lucky as you think i been deported from USA in 2003 for 10 years all my kids are us citizen we live a part my son in USA my other two daughters with me in my country he complete the 21 by the time i done the 10 years bars i wish next step goes easy to get the whole family unit

i wish for you to get your approval monday

I'm sorry for hearing that.. but in shaa Allah , everything will b good soon.

I hope you are right, I hope I get aporoved.. I did an expedite request, and I got a response with that security & background checks are going on.. :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

On April 4, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

alhamdllh i got it yesterday i wish next step more easy than first thanks god i wish every one from may get approved soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

inshallah every one left over from may 2013 filers will got approved soon it is a night mare

my son did sr 15 days ago tire 2 told him call after 15 days by the time he should call we got the e mail i don't

bi live those calls or e mails but it is good friends while we are waiting keep us busy

inshallah every one left over from may 2013 filers will got approved soon it is a night mare

my son did sr 15 days ago tire 2 told him call after 15 days by the time he should call we got the e mail i don't

bi live those calls or e mails but it is good friends while we are waiting keep us busy

Pray for me . I hope u get approved soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We got approved on April 1st. We were at the TSC. We were transfered there on December 12th. We put in a SR in early March and got a letter saying our file was pending security checks, blah blah blah... I emailed a bunch of people a couple of days before our approval. The one that seemed to help the most was Rendell.jones@dhs.gov. He was also the only one who wrote back saying he would look into it. 2 days later we were approved. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but all I know is that someone finally decided to pick up our dusty file in Texas. I know how it feels to wait for almost 11 months. Sometimes it's pure torture. My heart goes out to all who are still waiting. God bless.

Congrats on getting approved those who have in the last week or so...

I also wrote Rendell Jones and got a personal note back from his assistant this morning, someone named Geary...saying he would look into the case. At the end of his note he said this:

Note: Future correspondence should be sent solely to my attention. Please do not include the Acting Deputy Director.

Sincerely,

Drew Geary

Liaison and Coordination Branch

Customer Service and Public Engagement Directorate

USCIS

Andrew.C.Geary@uscis.dhs.gov

Of course, a few hours later I received an email saying our case status was changed and a "RFE" letter will be sent to us. I feel these guys are doing this out of spite to me for emailing them!!!

I'm sure I could find this elsewhere, but what could they possibly be asking me for? I know I'll see the letter in a few days but wondering if there is some standard thing they usually request?

Thanks again anly8872 and jsumner86 for your help!

Timeline

I also wrote Rendell Jones and got a personal note back from his assistant this morning, someone named Geary...saying he would look into the case. At the end of his note he said this:

Note: Future correspondence should be sent solely to my attention. Please do not include the Acting Deputy Director.

Sincerely,

Drew Geary

USCIS

Of course, a few hours later I received an email saying our case status was changed and a "RFE" letter will be sent to us. I feel these guys are doing this out of spite to me for emailing them!!!

I'm sure I could find this elsewhere, but what could they possibly be asking me for? I know I'll see the letter in a few days but wondering if there is some standard thing they usually request?

Rendell jones just replied to me that I will follow ur inquiry. Didn't recieve a msg like this. I guess I should try my luck with this email addy too now! Hopefully he will help us :(

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Sincerely,

Drew Geary

USCIS

Congrats! At least your file has been moved forward. I think if you did good I-130 preparing, today you got approved instead that RFE. Hope those would be simple things

USCIS------------------

May 16, 2013: NOA1

Dec 12, 2013: Transfer notice (Nebraska SC)

Dec 16, 2013: NSC Received(Last Update Date)

Mar 3, 2014:(call to talk to Tier 2)service request created

Mar 12, 2014 : Received email from NSC, case pending under background check clearance

Mar 27, 2014 : Name updated relating to I-130(I never change my name)

Mar 28, 2014 : NOA2(Text/email)

Mar 31, 2014 : NOA2 Hard copy received

April 1, 2014 : Case shipped to NVC

NVC------------------

April 11, 2014 : Case received

May 3, 2014 : Got Case number/IIN

May 8, 2014 : DS-261 Completed

May 9, 2014 : AOS Invoiced and paid

May 12, 2014 : AOS status "PAID"

May 13, 2014 : AOS Package sent via UPS

May 16, 2014 : AOS Package received by NVC

May 20, 2014 : AOS Package scanned into the system

June 6, 2014 : IV Fee Invoiced and pay

June 9, 2014 : IV Package sent via UPS

June 10, 2014 : DS-260 Completed and Submitted

June 12, 2014 : IV Package received by NVC

June 16, 2014 : IV Package scanned into the system

June 19, 2014 : AOS Approved

July 29, 2014 : Case Complete

September 30, 2014 : Interview at 8AM

Rendell jones just replied to me that I will follow ur inquiry. Didn't recieve a msg like this. I guess I should try my luck with this email addy too now! Hopefully he will help us :(

This is the second time I'm emailing rendell Jones and he did not reply again... I'm confused. He's pretty m Much replying to everyone so you not me?? I am ALL out of hopes.. I don't know what to do anymore

Timeline

This is the second time I'm emailing rendell Jones and he did not reply again... I'm confused. He's pretty m Much replying to everyone so you not me?? I am ALL out of hopes.. I don't know what to do anymore

At what time did u mail? I emailed mr. Geary today but didn't get any reply from him.

NOA1- 6-6-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

Timeline

I emailed 8 am ! Second time I emailed and no reply I've lost all hope

It's ok Sam. What difference did his reply bring anyways. I emailed him around 10 days back and nothing happened. It just our bad luck nothing else.

NOA1- 6-6-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.