6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hello everyone,

Quick question. For anyone who has used facebook messages as proof of ongoing relationship, how, if anyway, did you print the messages? We have TONS of messages from this past year we would like to use but now sure how to actually print these messages in an efficient way.

HELP :)

THANKS!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I used FB messages but I couldn't find an easy way to print them. I ended up using copy and paste. It took a long time but it was worth it!!!

Timeline

I used FB messages but I couldn't find an easy way to print them. I ended up using copy and paste. It took a long time but it was worth it!!!

Cool! We thought about that but we werent sure if we needed to show that it was facebook...did the dates come up and were you approved? THANKS! ;)

In Facebook, go to your Settings. Under General Account Settings there is an option to "Download a copy of your Facebook data"

This takes some time to run but creates an entire archive of your Facebook account that you can save to your computer.

In the folder that is downloaded, there will be a document that contains ALL of your Facebook messages organized by the person that the conversation was with.

Timeline

In Facebook, go to your Settings. Under General Account Settings there is an option to "Download a copy of your Facebook data"

This takes some time to run but creates an entire archive of your Facebook account that you can save to your computer.

In the folder that is downloaded, there will be a document that contains ALL of your Facebook messages organized by the person that the conversation was with.

THANK YOU SO MUCH I THOUGHT THIS WAS IMPOSSIBLE! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I used the download option too, but it was just as time consuming that way. I still had to copy and paste. Then I was able to take out the extra spaces, lines, etc. and I was able to edit out the personal stuff I didn't want everyone to see. We were approved 1 day before our 6 month mark. :)

Good Luck!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.