53 posts in this topic

my husband called to the uscis and say thats is next and still on process

everytime i edit my timeline i cant save its show fix the error all my dates is correct

on july 6 2012 my husband received form i797c notice of action transfer notice from califonia center to vermont what is mean by that

everytime i edit my timeline i cant save its show fix the error all my dates is correct

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

It means that they transfered the file from a office in California to Vermont- they sometimes do that when one service center has too much work, or starts working exclusively on one type of petition.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

so that is mean its normal and the we need to do is to wait the approval

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

The transfer is normal, but at 9 months waiting you are outside of normal processing times. I would suggest your US citizen husband contacts his Senator or Congressman to see if they can find out anything.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

I am waiting for over a year now.. We contacted the white house and they replied on behalf of Pres. Obama.. now we are waiting for the reply from USCIS.. lets see if they can insist the white house.. This is ridiculous and I hope they will not say wait wait wait again,, :angry:

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

you should call the uscis, my husband just called yesterday and the woman said that we need to wait 74days because they checking the november filer as of now, we are under nbc also known as msc

idea9dv.gif Get an INFOPASS, I have read this is a way to really know what's going on and maybe, even, speed up the process. good luck! :)

Fania & Nelson

Met: 02/14/08
Married: 04/04/13
I-130 sent: 04/15/13
Rcvd by USCIS: 04/18/13
NOA1: 04/22/13
NOA2: 12/10/13

NVC Case complete: 04/04/14

Appointment assigned: 04/17/14
Appointment: 05/16/14

Arrival to NYC: 07/03/14

Sent I-751 to VSC 04/04/16

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

I am waiting for over a year now.. We contacted the white house and they replied on behalf of Pres. Obama.. now we are waiting for the reply from USCIS.. lets see if they can insist the white house.. This is ridiculous and I hope they will not say wait wait wait again,, :angry:

The white house?

They probably aren't going to be much help, you need to contact your state rep.. fill out the forms so they can do an investigation.. there are several threads out there about doing this

8/16/2012 I-129F NOA1
11/8/2012 Married
1/3/2013 I-129F cancelled
1/29/2013 withdrawal notice received
2/5/2013 I-130 NOA1 with error on wife's name
Case status not available
2/5/2013 Unable to generate service request

3/13/2013 transferred to local office
3/26/2013 Service request generated
4/12/2013 Infopass, file in workflow March 28
4/19/2013 Case status available - APPROVED!

Detour to the NVC via NRC

For information on my detour and the steps I took to free my petition, check
"about me"

NVC

6/7/2013 NVC logs file as received

6/11/2013 Case number and IIN assigned

6/12/2013 DS-3032 emailed

6/13/21013 AOS paid

6/14/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention superuser (stupid me)

6/23/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention supervisor

6/24/2013 DS-3032 accepted

6/25/2013 IV bill generated and paid

07/06/2013 IV & AOS sent; 07/11/2013 NVC logs received

07/30/2013 IV Accepted; AOS Checklist

08/01/2013 AOS Checklist received

08/02/2013 AOS resent; 08/07/2013 NVC logs received

08/28/2013 Case Complete

09/10/2013 Interview date assigned

Embassy

08/14/2013 Medical; 08/19/2013 Medical Ready

08/07/2013 Police cert ordered (Fiji delivers straight to the embassy)

10/02/2013 Interview

xx/xx/2013 Visa in Hand

xx/xx/2013 POE Los Angeles International Airport

The white house?

They probably aren't going to be much help, you need to contact your state rep.. fill out the forms so they can do an investigation.. there are several threads out there about doing this

Teague got her approval yay :D

I'm a dual US/Hungarian citizen (both by birth; Hungarian citizenship verification TBA), and my husband is a dual British/Irish citizen (by treaty) from Northern Ireland. We are atheists.

All advice is given pursuant to the Disclaimer that you may read at the bottom of each forum page.

LATEST STEPS:

28 Jun 2013: POE Houston

08 Jul 2013: SSN received (at SSA office)

07 Aug 2013: Green Card received

27 Feb 2014: Whoa, life happened. Planning move "back home" together to Republic of Ireland by end of April.

29 Apr 2014: POE Dublin through Heathrow

15 May 2014: Received formal residency/work permission (GNIB card with Stamp 4, one year renewable) for the ROI

For my FULL timeline, see my "About Me" page.

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan)

hi everyone hope have someone to help me im still waiting the NOA2 almost 10 months now this coming may 6 i am just worried now why its takes to long to received the NOA2 we received NOA1 on july 6 2012 until we still waiting

hi everyone hope have someone to help me im still waiting the NOA2 almost 10 months now this coming may 6 i am just worried now why its takes to long to received the NOA2 we received NOA1 on july 6 2012 until we still waiting

Has your husband called the USCIS hotline and spoken to someone recently? The number is 1-800-767-1833. Click here for information regarding opening hours. He should ask to speak to a Supervisor as the customer service person who answers the phone don't know much more than what you can already see online.

fania&nelson suggested scheduling an INFOPASS appointment. This can't hurt, but I don't know if it will be all that helpful. However, if your petition is stuck at your local office, I've recently read about a case in which the I-130 was approved on the spot at the appointment. Have your husband look into the INFOPASS option. He can set up an appointment here: http://infopass.uscis.gov/

Or, as Penguin_ie suggested, your husband can look into making a congressional inquiry through his congressman's office.

Edited by caly

USCIS: CR-1 Visa @ Vermont Service Center (Approved in 140 days from NOA1)

03/07/11: I-130 package sent to Chicago Lockbox

03/14/11: NOA1 via text and email (03/21/11: in the mail); petition routed to VSC

07/27/11: NOA2 via text and email (07/30/11: received in the mail)

08/01/11: Case received at NVC

09/19/11: Case complete and forwarded to consulate

10/19/11: Interview (APPROVED!!!)

11/18/11: POE

12/12/11: 2- year Green Card arrives in the mail

12/22/11: Applied for SSN at local office

12/26/11: SSN arrives in the mail

08/20/13: ROC window opens

10/03/13: I-751 package sent to Vermont Service Center

10/05/13: I-751 Delivered (Signed for by Karen Fitzgerald)

10/09/13: Check cleared bank account

10/11/13: NOA1 received (dated 10/07/13)

10/19/13: Biometrics appointment notice received (dated 10/16/13)

11/12/13: Biometrics appointment in Buffalo, NY

11/15/13: Case transferred to CSC

03/04/14: USCIS case status update: Card/Document Production (i.e. APPROVED!!!)

03/07/14: USCIS case status update: Green Card in the postal system; tracking number

03/08/14: Approval notice arrives in the mail (dated 03/04/2014; USCIS Office: Buffalo, NY)

03/10/14: 10-year Green Card arrives in the mail

yes my husband he called to th USCIS on month of feb this year uscis say to him that my i130 filed is still on processing and said maybe month of may or june we can received the approval but hopelly we can received an approval soon that is 1 year on july if ever we did not receive the NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.