audrynicolle

Advise for my I-751 Evidence:)

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Everyone!!!

I will be filling my I-751 this coming July 21st and I'm very excited at the same time on a panic mode already LOL.

Here's the Documents that I have on my hand so far:

1. Copy of my green card

2. Copy of my drivers Licence

3. Copy of the Birth Certificate/ Death Certificate of our Daughter:(

4. Copy of our 2011 and 2012 Joint Tax

5. Copy of our Joint old Account in Dallas, Last Monday I open a new Joint account in Austin

6. Copy of both of us having beneficiary for our life insurance at work

7. Copy of both our names in the envelope for the church offering

8. Copy of the mail for both our names like cards

9. Sympathy cards name for both our names,Christmas Cards for both our names,& Valentines cards to one another

10.Plenty of pictures from my daughter funeral,trips,Christmas together,and bdays

11.Letters of affidavit from our 4 friends. ( Note: Can I get the letter by May? or should I wait till June?

12.Money order.. Can anybody help me how write this one? Thanks

My other question is How long is the processing now? I live in Austin Texas. Is my evidence looks ok or do I need more evidence? Thanks!!!

Audry

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Make sure to include your spouses ID/driver's license too!

I was asked for more bank statements when I got an RFE, I had only sent in one from each year, so I would send them maybe one from each quarter if you can. They also asked me for any W-2's we had, so it wouldn't hurt to include those if you can with your tax transcripts.

Do you have any bills you could add? Cell phone, doctors, netflix etc.

As for your affidavits, I don't think it will matter if they're from May or June.

Your evidence looks pretty good! I'd try to add a little bit more in the finance area though. :)

When we filed it took 10 months to get my hubby's green card and we filed California Service Center.

Keep cool, don't panic! I wish you the best with ROC!

belgium-flag.gift4518.gifunitedstates.gif

Timeline

Hi Everyone!!!

I will be filling my I-751 this coming July 21st and I'm very excited at the same time on a panic mode already LOL.

Here's the Documents that I have on my hand so far:

1. Copy of my green card

2. Copy of my drivers Licence

3. Copy of the Birth Certificate/ Death Certificate of our Daughter:(

4. Copy of our 2011 and 2012 Joint Tax

5. Copy of our Joint old Account in Dallas, Last Monday I open a new Joint account in Austin

6. Copy of both of us having beneficiary for our life insurance at work

7. Copy of both our names in the envelope for the church offering

8. Copy of the mail for both our names like cards

9. Sympathy cards name for both our names,Christmas Cards for both our names,& Valentines cards to one another

10.Plenty of pictures from my daughter funeral,trips,Christmas together,and bdays

11.Letters of affidavit from our 4 friends. ( Note: Can I get the letter by May? or should I wait till June?

12.Money order.. Can anybody help me how write this one? Thanks

My other question is How long is the processing now? I live in Austin Texas. Is my evidence looks ok or do I need more evidence? Thanks!!!

Audry

Sorry lease of both our names too

Timeline

Make sure to include your spouses ID/driver's license too!

I was asked for more bank statements when I got an RFE, I had only sent in one from each year, so I would send them maybe one from each quarter if you can. They also asked me for any W-2's we had, so it wouldn't hurt to include those if you can with your tax transcripts.

Do you have any bills you could add? Cell phone, doctors, netflix etc.

As for your affidavits, I don't think it will matter if they're from May or June.

Your evidence looks pretty good! I'd try to add a little bit more in the finance area though. :)

When we filed it took 10 months to get my hubby's green card and we filed California Service Center.

Keep cool, don't panic! I wish you the best with ROC!

Thanks a lot:) I will file to Vermont Center right? I know we don't have much of shared financial ugh

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Thanks a lot:) I will file to Vermont Center right? I know we don't have much of shared financial ugh

First and foremost my hearty condolences to you both on the loss of your precious child.

Your evidence looks good - however spread the bank accont statements - send full statement the firstone after it was made joint, latest one and 2 or 3 in between.

I looks like you guys moved. file AR-11 (immigrant spouse) and I-864 (US spouse), if you haven't yet done.

USA

01/08/13 - Approved and GC is order for production on 1/8/14

09/12/13 - Case transferred to CSC. NOA2 received on 09/18/13

08/30/13 - Biometrics Done - No walk ins allowed at this LSC (received on 8/16/13).

08/05/13 - NOA1 (received on 08/10/13)

08/01/13 - Mailed I-751 (received on 8/2/13 - check cashed on 8/5/13)

12/28/11 - Received SSN (applied on 12/20/11, as we didn't get based on DS-230 options)
11/28/11 - Received Green Card (Expires on 10/30/13) - Welcome Letter on 11/17/11
10/30/11 - POE - Houston, TX

Chennai Consulate (40 days)
10/28/11 - Received Visa papers and Passport at VFS
10/25/11 - Interview Cleared Successfully (Spouse was not allowed in)

NVC: (90 days from NOA2 to Consulate)
08/31/11 - Case Completed (Interview 10/25/11) - Received at Chennai on 09/19/11
07/22/11 - NVC Case Number

USCIS: (92 days)

6/21/11 - NOA2 (NOA1 on 3/25/11) - took a month to get to NVC
3/21/11 - I-130 sent to USCIS Lockbox, Chicago.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Yes I believe so, if you need the list of which states file where it's here: http://www.uscis.gov/i-751

belgium-flag.gift4518.gifunitedstates.gif

I, either got email or snail mail, from the USCIS that was just letting me know what in the furnished documentation, I had just them, for the I-751 they would be looking for. And, it lists,

1. Copies of jointly-filed income tax returns;

2. Proof of joint accounts;

3. Health plans covering both husband and wife;

4. Real estate joint ownership or lease/rental agreements with both names, or an explanation for the lack of either.

Information overload can good and bad. Good, in that its lots of good information. Bad, in that your idea of good information may not be viewed as good information by the USCIS.

Best of luck!

Timeline

First and foremost my hearty condolences to you both on the loss of your precious child.

Your evidence looks good - however spread the bank accont statements - send full statement the firstone after it was made joint, latest one and 2 or 3 in between.

I looks like you guys moved. file AR-11 (immigrant spouse) and I-864 (US spouse), if you haven't yet done.

Thank you so much. Yes we change our Address before our interview with my conditional green card. We are still residing with the Same Address since I got my 2 years green card. I think my lawyer file that for me but I double check. I'm pretty sure I received my green card on my recent address. Any advise?Thanks

I, either got email or snail mail, from the USCIS that was just letting me know what in the furnished documentation, I had just them, for the I-751 they would be looking for. And, it lists,

1. Copies of jointly-filed income tax returns;

2. Proof of joint accounts;

3. Health plans covering both husband and wife;

4. Real estate joint ownership or lease/rental agreements with both names, or an explanation for the lack of either.

Information overload can good and bad. Good, in that its lots of good information. Bad, in that your idea of good information may not be viewed as good information by the USCIS.

Best of luck!

Yes we have the lease agreements with our names.joint account,life beneficiary in both names. Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.