11 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello, Im asking for a friend . He spent thousands of dollars on a attorney thinking it would help his case go smoothly. Not the case he just called me upset that his case staus has moved from intial review to RFE. It has been 8 months waiting for His NOA2 now RFE. I told him it a good thing at least he know his case is being looked at and not sitting on someone desk. He is a K1 july filer. His question is once he know what to send them how long does it take for them to move forward with his case? His case is at Vermont Service Center. I know every case varies but anyone has experience with Vermont RFE your input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hopefully it is a simple RFE. When I sent in my response, I was approved in about 2 weeks.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

we have same situation. we hired a lawyer also but then for almost 8 months of waiting we got rfe also. it takes at 8 days before we recieve the hard copy. we just send back today our rfe response. it takes us 7 days before we send back our paper due to compiling it,. tel your friend that he have same situation with us. were hoping to hear the noa2 soon. some of my friend told me that if its easy rfe it just took 2weeks or a week. so lest hope for that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Hello Soo, we have our lawyer to file for us too, we got RFE after 5 mths, our lawyer didnt call abt she received the hard copy until we waited for 11 days then we got lil impatient n my fiancé called & found out she has it, we didnt ask when exactly she received it, we should hve call her earlier! we were upset too, but give thanks too that at least our paper being moved..they request Indent Letter of my fiancé but our lawyer said she did included, well things do get for some reasons..my fiancé is going to see the lawyer today & to add more new evidences we been together. We jst do what they asked & wait patiently. All the best VJers!

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Same here, but I got 2 emails from USCIS saying they mailed the RFE one the 22nd and other today the 29th so I guess they just sent the hard copy today and no the 22nd..... Im so anxious, nervous, frustrated!!! got all kind of emotions!!!!!

Good luck to you guys!

2012-09-20: I-129F NOA1

2013-05-03: I-129 RFE

2013-05-07: RFE Reply

2013-05-17: I-129F NOA2

2013-05-28: NVC Received

2013-05-30: NVC Left

2013-XX-XX: Consulate Received

2013-06-05: Packet 3 Received

2013-06-05: Packet 4 Received

2013-06-19: Interview Date

2013-06-19: Interview Approved

2013-07-02: Got to USA

2013-09-06: Got Married!!!

2013-09-XX:

event.png

event.png
event.png

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Hello everyone, did anyone of you all from VSC got approve after RFE Review? I was looking at you all timeline and saw that you all are still waiting for NOA2?

Reason I am asking is because I am still waiting for my NOA2 after REF with VSC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.