Andreea&Kevin

August Filer CSC NOA2 Approved!!!!!!

96 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Congrats!!! :dance:

To see a more detailed journey schedule, please see the About Me page and my Timeline.

Our K1 Process

June 7, 2012 -- Sent I-129F to June 9, 2013 -- Religious & Civil Wedding Ceremony in CT

FROM I-129f NOA1 to VISA APPROVAL: Exactly 8 months! No RFEs

Our AOS Process

July 16, 2013 -- Mailed AOS, EAD, and AP Paperwork to December 21, 2013 -- Received GC Card in the Mail!

FROM NOA1 to GREEN CARD in Hand: Exactly 4 months 27 days! No Interview or RFEs.

Our ROC Process

September 21, 2015 -- Mailed ROC Paperwork to August 6, 2016 -- Received Card in the Mail!

FROM NOA1 to GREEN CARD in Hand: Exactly 10 months 10 days! No Interview or RFEs.

Our {His} N-400 Process

Eligible to Apply for Citizenship on September 14, 2016.

October 4, 2016 -- Mailed N-400 Paperwork.

November 8, 2016 -- Completed Biometrics.

May 6, 2017 -- Received Interview Letter in the Mail.

June 8, 2017 -- Interview Passed!

June 16, 2017 -- Oath Ceremony! He is a USC!!

FROM Application to CITIZENSHIP: Exactly 8 months 13 days! No RFEs.

== I am the Petitioner/Sponsor/Citizen Spouse ==

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

On March 18, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283

:dance::dance:

Why did I get approved and many from July and August are still waiting? I contacted my congressman and they were willing to keep contacting them over the past few weeks including talking to supervisors there. Without their help I'm sure I'd still be waiting. So, go do whatever you can to get the process moving for you, it CAN help.

no help at our side...we are still waiting....

Timeline

Wow, we have the exact same dates.

Here is what I wrote to my congressman about a month ago. Real credit needs to go to the hard work of his staff.

Dear Congressman McClintock,

I’m writing you today about the California Service Center of the USCIS and their priority of handling cases. I currently have a fiancé visa waiting for review. It has been pending review for over 5 and a half months now and at the current rate will be many more until it is even looked at. I realize there is a huge backlog of cases due to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, but this should not mean that all other cases are neglected. These people waiting for their cases are already in the USA and not separated from their loved ones, while I’m kept apart from mine. I feel I’m being punished for doing the immigration process the legal and proper way. There is also the financial impact on my family and your district. I’m supporting my fiancé, so that means thousands of dollars is not being spent locally. I can’t support local businesses, local jobs and there is also a loss of tax revenue, because I must support my family no matter where they are.

Another financial aspect of this is the revenue from fees of the deferred action cases. There are currently over 400,000 cases, each paying $435. Where did that $174,000,000 dollars go? The USCIS needs more staff to do their jobs. Money should be directed to the USCIS and used to get unemployed Americans back to work and relieve the backlog at the USCIS.

This isn’t the first time I have been separated from my family. I spent 6 years in the US Navy, including 2 deployments overseas. I gave up a portion of my life to help out our great nation, now I’d like to see that same respect in return.

As a registered voter I have been a supporter of your policies for many years and believe in the direction you are taking our nation. I thank you for all you have done and hope you can assist me in getting a service request with the USCIS.

Sincerely,

Kevin

I guess working in the US navy helps a lot but I guess not for those who are 'ordinary' ppl....

Thanks for sharing this letter with people! it is emational and reasonable :thumbs: exactly you mentioned DATA cases as what we are considering.

but also, you were an navy man, so somehow it should help you too.

The more i think, the more horrible i feel about our case, you are: Navy man/ young couple ( no red flag)/comunication with congressman/ even though, 7 months only to get NOA2!!!!!!

I'm really mad cause i'm at a work reason country but workless since two months ago, waiting here for this K1 :crying:

I agree!

congratulations, good luck on the rest of your journey !

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Timeline

According to Igor's list, one approval for California and FIVE for Vermont for 18th March. Something is very wrong here :(

But how much can you rely on the Igor's list?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

But how much can you rely on the Igor's list?

Of course there is going to be an error of the population that updates their timeline compared to the actual numbers of people that filed for K1s, but over time it should average out. So, look at last weeks data. Then the week before that. And a month ago. And two months ago. Unless there is some reason that CSC filers are not filling out there timelines with the same frequency as VSC filers, for this period of time, then you have to conclude something is going on with the NOA2 approvals between the two centers.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

On March 18, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283

Why did I get approved and many from July and August are still waiting? I contacted my congressman and they were willing to keep contacting them over the past few weeks including talking to supervisors there. Without their help I'm sure I'd still be waiting. So, go do whatever you can to get the process moving for you, it CAN help.

How tho :( ima july filer by the way

Edited by jellyroy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I guess working in the US navy helps a lot but I guess not for those who are 'ordinary' ppl....

I'm just an ordinary person too. I got out of the Navy in 2002. This is simply a case of one person at my congressman's office making a difference. My approval yesterday, the one approval from last Friday and an RFE from last Friday all have that person to thank for what happened to our cases.

Thank you all for the congrats. It would be hard to do this without everyone here. Visajourney really is a great community and I hope everyone will have good news soon, even if you have to fight for it.

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

NOA2 - 3/18/2013 Only took 207 days at CSC

event.png

Timeline

I'm just an ordinary person too. I got out of the Navy in 2002. This is simply a case of one person at my congressman's office making a difference. My approval yesterday, the one approval from last Friday and an RFE from last Friday all have that person to thank for what happened to our cases.

Thank you all for the congrats. It would be hard to do this without everyone here. Visajourney really is a great community and I hope everyone will have good news soon, even if you have to fight for it.

We are happy for you both, hopefully we hear something soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Congrats! We must be from the same area because Mr McClintock is our congressman as well. We contacted him yesterday, hoping for the best.

NOA1 - 2012/08/22

240 days later - day of my dreams - NOA2 2013/04/19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Congrats! We must be from the same area because Mr McClintock is our congressman as well. We contacted him yesterday, hoping for the best.

Good luck. When is your NOA1? They are very helpful there, but wouldn't inquire with CSC until after 6 months of waiting.

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

NOA2 - 3/18/2013 Only took 207 days at CSC

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Good luck. When is your NOA1? They are very helpful there, but wouldn't inquire with CSC until after 6 months of waiting.

August 22nd.

NOA1 - 2012/08/22

240 days later - day of my dreams - NOA2 2013/04/19

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.