sarah and hicham

CASABLANCA

287 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=44055&hl=

here is someone's experience through Casa who said they are now asking for a court report also along with a police report.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

here is someone's experience through Casa who said they are now asking for a court report also along with a police report.

Wonder what they will dream up next! The police report wasn't even on Omar's list of things to bring. I'm just glad we escaped that hurdle (the court report).

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Wonder what they will dream up next! The police report wasn't even on Omar's list of things to bring. I'm just glad we escaped that hurdle (the court report).

Everything seems to be hit and miss. They asked Hassan to bring the court document, but they didn't ask him for the celibacy paper and he interviewed one day prior to Anwar. Hope they dont decide in the last minute that they need that after all.

Michaela

Jun 26, 06 - 129-F filed

Sep 27, 06 - NOA2

Nov 28, 06 - INTERVIEW SUCCESS!!!

Dec 12, 06 - VISA IN HAND

Dec 29, 06 - MARRIED!!

Jan 8, 07 - filed for AOS and EAD

Apr 3, 07 - EAD approved!!!

Apr 7, 07 - EAD card arrived!

May 10, 07 - Interview....APPROVED!!!

May 23, 07 - GC in hand

Feb 10, 09 - I-751 sent to CSC

Feb 12, 09 - NOA1

Apr 20, 09 - Approved!

Jun 12, 09 - Card Production Ordered

Jun 19, 09 - 10 year GC Received

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I am a little confused because I just got off the phone with a really confused fiance in Morocco. He received his packet from the embassy.

The instructions say bring in DS-156, DS-156K and DS-230.

He has forms in English DS-156 and DS 230

I think he said he has the DS-156K in French only.

The State Department website will not let you download DS156 or DS 156K because it is submitted electronically. Did I read something about these forms must be submitted electornically from now on?

For those that had their interview recently, what did your fiance bring in? Is it possible that Casa just forgot to include some forms? Can my fiance go to the consulate to pick up the forms?

I asked him to scan his instructions and forms and email me. When he does I will post here so everyone else going through can also see what the packet looks like.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks for information, hopeing soon we will get to apply these same things, for now just watching and trying to learn how Casa works thanks again

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Here is the Instructions sheet in the Casa packet

Edited by mybackpages

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Okay having trouble with attachments..will come pack to this later.

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Okay let me try uploading using photobucket. Here are teh 2 pages of the instructions sheet

Instructions.jpg

instructionspart2.jpg

Here is the interview letter. I marked out my fiance's last name ;)

interviewletteredit.jpg

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45916

I received some good answers to resolve the problem of having received the DS 156 only in French. I did a test on the state department website and there is a button to push "complete" which will take you to the completed form with a bar code. You can then print 2 copies to take to the consulate and hit submit.

I am still not sure if Casa forgot to send english versions or my fiance was suppose to magically know he could do it online.

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

:whistle:

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

After my interview in Casablanca, I was told to submit two more papers, which I did the next day. I was then told to wait for a call. I got the call today to go on Monday with my passport. I was just wondering what that means. Does that mean I am getting my visa, and if so, will they give it to me that day, or will I have to wait for it?

Many thanks.

Date I-129F Sent : 2006-09-28

Date I-129F NOA2 : 2006-10-27

Interview Date (K1 Visa): 2006-12-12

Date K1 Visa Received :2006-12-18

Date of US Entry : 2006-12-23

Date of Wedding : 2007-01-21

Comments : For Casa, packet 3 and 4 come together, with an interview date already scheduled.

AOS Filing date : 2007-02-02

NOA date for I-485 : 2007-02-07

I-485 RFE Dates : 2007-02-16

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: 2007-02-28

AOS Comments: Strange - we received RFE, then a few days later got email that the response had been received and the case was resumed even though we haven't sent anything yet.

I-485 Sent to CSC 2007-03-12

RFE for Medical Examination mailed 05-31-2007

medical examination sent 06-27-2007

Case resumed on 07-13-2007

email "card production ordered" 07-18-2007

email “notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident” 07-19-2007

email “approval notice sent” and welcome letter received 07-23-2007

Green card received 07-26-2007

EAD Filed Date: 2007-02-02

EAD NOA Date : 2007-02-07

EAD Biometrics Appointment Date : 2007-02-28

EAD received 04-16-07

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
After my interview in Casablanca, I was told to submit two more papers, which I did the next day. I was then told to wait for a call. I got the call today to go on Monday with my passport. I was just wondering what that means. Does that mean I am getting my visa, and if so, will they give it to me that day, or will I have to wait for it?

Many thanks.

It sounds like a good thing!

But ... :whistle:

since you are dealing with Casablanca it is good to hope for the best but be prepared for the worse....Best of luck and please keep us posted of any new developments.

Dorothy

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Many thanks.

It sounds like a good thing!

But ... :whistle:

since you are dealing with Casablanca it is good to hope for the best but be prepared for the worse....Best of luck and please keep us posted of any new developments.

Dorothy

awwww Dorothy, your signature pic is even cuter than your avatar! 23_30_109.gif

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry624030

Here is another request by Casa for the Judicial papers and Certificaste of Never being married before the interview could be issues.

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Filed: Timeline

Limah I am so sorry to hear about your denial (221G) and I am also expreiencing this flow of Bullsh--. I really believe that Morocco4ever is one of the best person for this case. I am not sure but I thnk I will PM her and ask her about my case. We are apart of a group and someone said that about 70% of all the applications are returned. WIth this being said our chances are small from the start and one detail not in place they send it back. From my experience and what I understand they are suppose to give you a chance to show more. However, they lie. They told my representative that my fiance came to the interview with no evidence and this was a lie. He had a lot of eveidence with him. She took our phone bills but becuase it was a calling card they are not good enough. I am getting ready for the rebutall process and at this point I think that I made myself feel better by making an alterenative plan. Alot of women I see take around 3 years to fight it. ANd me I did the K1 so if they close I have to start all over and I think they will find some stupid reason to send it back and then it will be more waiting and more rebutting. I think I am fighting very hard because the CIS has my case, which is a world record because they normally hold it for a while. But I got everyone I could think of involved. I even called the CAIR and teh NAACP and they are all going to help me with the process. I think they sent my case so fast because I was raising cane. I called all the representatives and I used my resources in the Navy and they responded with it is already on its way back. They are liars and croocks and if anyone asked me about this process I would tell them not to do it. If I could do it all over I woudl have just gotten married because with my military status a lot of new things come to light, however they cannot help get my boyfriend here. Although they did send character letters and recommendations and told them that they where voliating their own laws.

My representative told me that when she called the DOS they told her that the petitioner could be on the phone and that I could be in the interview. They asked why did I not call. I did several times, but they do not let you talk to anybody. And they do not give you r this option. So again more things that they are suppose to do but do not. I heard they claim they have a heavy work load but it is not a numbers game and to me I think that this place is very discriminatory. I can not beleive that meeting on the internet is better than meeting through family and friends. I would think that the trust and other would be considered, either way someone could be using someone. When we had our interview the reason they gave was that we did not know each other long enough. And that was it, the interivew did not read french so she could not read my letters or emails, my phone records where considered not good becuase it was a calling card and they want calling detail, and they did not look at the photos or the other things that where there.

Language was in issue but I sent my school transcripts and also the certificates that I had completed this and that course. Which I will just send with my rebutal. The main issues that I think we had was the language and the work history. Sorry to go on but anyway, my work is in the military and I do not discuss it much he knows a few things and that is all that he needs to know. So for y rebutall I will address this but if they where helpful at all they would see that I have a secret clearance, so for safety purposes I just do nto talk about it all. I will gather some training military and show them that this is drilled in us. I am addressing every issue that I think one at a time and I am gathering notes from website, etc. Liek the french language and my mother is from Louisana so I went and got general information about the creole dialect and I also got information from the french embassy and showed examples. I separate the issues and I am going to address them together. Like they asked him about the work and about the reasons that we want to be together. We have a lot of the same interests, and he todl her some examples he also include the work part which was not the same. But my work compose a lot of things so I will send examples that are not classified and also I will send anything that shows we have some interest that are a like. Like I was amazon.com and I purchased some cds last year that where arabic music, so I will put that in there. I took some classes in his line of work I in 2002 I will place this in there. I just wish that I had photos of us eating chicken. :blush:

I think that also me being in the military should have shown that I have bacis principles and morals and this was dismissed and this really hurt because like everyone who read my post knows I really feel like they think that Arabs will not marry African American women and this is I think to was the leaning factor. I heard of a few people in my position getting them but most do not and I talked to a lawyer with CAIR and they said that my observations where correct. That this and this has been going on and there are a lot of things that in to play. I really think that those before us who did do bad things made it worse for us.

I am not sure what we can do but you can fight it. I am still depressed over this fact but I made a trip to see him and we are getting an apartment together in Casablanca. He is begging me to just move there but we have to be smart, I am stuck until 2010 and I will take advantage of this time. I am going to pay off my debt, get my masters degree, and we are going to see each other 3 to 4 times a year. This is the plan so far. We will get our home and I will go back in March and we will do the legal work so it is ours. We are going to get married soon no matter what happens with immgration and in 4 years if they do not want to give him the visa I will relocate and we will live in Morocco. I am going to continue my career and if I can I will try to get close to him. Right now I am bidding for embassy duty but I am sure they will say no. But Spain or France will be good too. We decided that we will be together and this has made me feel better.

I went to see him and we are planning our next visit which my son will come with us. Just a funny note my mother was so upset when she heard about the denial and the fuard claims and she told me to have him call her ever week and she will submit the emails they send to each other and her phone bills as evidnece. I also called the calling card company and got the call details to my phone calls which they will give you if you have a good reason, Immgration. I also found a different website that records the phone calls. I also now keep my sons emails and his chats with him and I am just adding my little papers up. I am not sure what the goal is but it is just to be together not get the visa. So I think and I suggest that the way you think about it is what is better. One thing that I heard alot from the support is that almost everyone's hair falls out. My hair was coming out and I was lossing weight fast (which was the only good thing). Life seems worthiless that is for sure. I hated everyone that got it and I try to understand what is the point. And all of this had my fiacne calling more and on chat more because he was really ocncerned about me.

I do not know how you handle things but I did not take this well. So I just said you know what? What if we do this and that, we are both just thinking and we are not making promises to each other. If he feels like he can not deal with this any longer or if I then we will terminate the relationship. Not becuase he did not get the visa but that our beliefs tell us that we want to marry to have sex and companionship. My fiance is a more spirtiual person than me and this whole ordeal is really showing me what we are made of. I do not understand why this happened to us. I do not think it was far, I think that they discriminate and they do not proper their duties correctly. But I will leave their actions to the high power because they can only do this for so long before someone buts in end to this.

I am not sure what to tell you but really making a back plan helped me in my head. It may never happen, but I think it is a little responible and do able. I know a lot of women that have moved to Morocco to be with there love. So it is not impossible you know. I think that we can do somethings and have more in America, however when you see what is happening to muslims and what they want to do with muslims it makes me feel like I do not belong here. Is having more money worth this heart ache. I know someone that told me they where denied 4 times and on the 5 th time they got the visa. So I will try and i will do what I can, because this is really all we can do. I see the people that write all over america and then i see the ones like myself- it takes 12 to 24 months but just plan more and get things together and help others. One think that was great that someone also told me about evidence was that text messaging was a good track record. So I do this also, because it records the numbers that i was from and too, where it goes and comes from and it is inexpensive for both parites. SO I think this is good for eveidnece purpose. they say when you write the rebuttal to get it together and then refer them to the tab that the information is located in. I think I will do like a book, I am not sure, I am still just getting things together. I will ahve the last email, photo whatever on the day that I mail it off and then the next day until the interivew my fiance will take again. Which I think by this time we will not quailfy because we will be married. SO anyway, I hope that you get through this sane. I feel close to you and I do not even know you. It is hard and people say things like you are fuard, you may have a fight with your boo, and you may want to quit; but try to think if he was here would it be different. AND TRY TO SEE HIM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I actually save and then save to go to morocco. Okay sorry for the long post. Bonne nuit.

إركا

[

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.