pocahontas13

Need Recommendation For A Fast Reliable Philippine Annulment Lawyer

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm new here but read quite a bit of interesting posts/topics.

Is there anyone here who have experience with a great, fast, reliable, reasonable inexpensive Philippine annulment lawyer?

Have anyone heard of Atty. Dimples Dulay? If so, can you site your experience with her and what your grounds for annulment?

Do you have anyone within the Metro Manila area or closeby provinces?

Thanks in advance folks@ :)

Edited by pocahontas13

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiancee had started that process and were in it over 2 years when her ex passed away this last August. It is not a cheap or fast process at all as far as my experience went. I wish you well and sorry I can't help you.

Timeline

my fiance has just started hers the costs range from 130,000 to 250,000 and they all agreed it will take 1 year to clear, there is an attorney in pasay who is the cheaper but need his permission before giving out his number,

would you mind to share the info with me. is/are this lawyer(s) successfully win annulment cases specially if it's void ab initio (void from the beginning)? thanks.

Depends on what your grounds for annulment is, where you are going to file it. I know Dimple Dulay.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Depends on what your grounds for annulment is, where you are going to file it. I know Dimple Dulay.

if the case is not contested, it should cost u around 150k or less. I know of a lawyer who can be trusted and doesnt cost that high. At least one year for the entire proceeding to finish. Just pm me if u want the info of the laywer.

• 4 weeks later...

hi, there.. Im just new here.. just wanna ask, you know Dimple Dulay?

I'm planning to hire her.. maybe you can give a piece of advice or how's working with her?

thanks!

• 1 year later...
Filed: Other Timeline

Is Dimple Dulay still in business and how can I get in contact with her? I have someone in need of an annulment and I hear Dimples comes highly recommended.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

I have my Auntie who is a family lawyer. Shes been a lawyer for 20 years and I can tell you she is good because i worked for her for 5 years and she handled a lot of cases involving annulment and property distribution. I actually helped her with preparation of some documents before I my husband took me to US. I can recommend you to her and will tell her to give you the cheapest fee. :)

K-1 Visa
consulate : Manila PH
06/23/2011: Met online
08/13/2011: Met in person MNL, PH 1st visit
11/01/2011: Fiancé 2nd Visit in PH
USCIS
12/26/2011: 1-129f sent / Pregnancy test Positive (5 weeks preggy) smile.png
01/04/2012: NOA1 APPROVED
05/30/2012: NOA2 APPROVED
147 DAYS FROM NOA1
06/06/2012: Fiancé 3rd visit in PH, met baby in tummy (29 weeks preggy) smile.png
NVC
06/25/2012: Called NVC for case status/number (Still not in their system huhu.. )
06/26/2012: NOA2 copy sent to nvcresearch@state.gov
07/02/2012: Got MNL case number by phone inquiry
32 DAYS FROM NOA2
USEM
07/02/2012: Paid visa at BPI bank
07/03/2012: Scheduled interview date
07/05/2012: 1st day of Medical at St. Lukes
07/06/2012: 2nd day of Medical (cleared yehey!)
07/12/2012: Interview PASSED yeheeey!! TY LORD!!
10 DAYS FROM MNL CASE Number
VISA & CFO
07/18/2012: USEM requested additional docs (ITR08-09-10) delays sad.png
07/19/2012: Fiance sent requested docs via email
07/20/2012: CFO Seminar at Cubao, Quezon City
07/24/2012: Visa picked up at US embassy Manila
07/25/2012: CFO certificate and sticker
13 DAYS FROM Interview date
07/28/2012: Fly to Hawaii!!

June 5, 2013: AOS/AP package sent. chicago lockbox via usps

June 10, 2013: check encashed

June 13, 2013: received NOA I-797C for AOS and AP

June 19, 2013: received biometrics appointment notice (july 15, 2013)

July 5, 2013: walkin biometrics success! ASC Honolulu, Hawaii

July 12, 2013: AP approved

July 19, 2013: AP received by mail.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

I just new in this site and I like to now if by now anyone has the experience with att. Dimples Dulay from Davao city.

Is her full name Atty. Dimpna D. Bermejo-Dulay? What is her email, phone ?

Anyone pls answer me directly to : niels.d.boer[at]gmail.com

Thank you so much

I'm new here but read quite a bit of interesting posts/topics.

Is there anyone here who have experience with a great, fast, reliable, reasonable inexpensive Philippine annulment lawyer?

Have anyone heard of Atty. Dimples Dulay? If so, can you site your experience with her and what your grounds for annulment?

Do you have anyone within the Metro Manila area or closeby provinces?

Thanks in advance folks@ smile.gif

Fast ??? I don't think there is such a thing. I know of one but he is in Cebu

• 9 months later...

i, yes i was her client and thanks to Dimples,i'm waiting for my visa to be issued in a few days.I'm for K1 and i have transacted with her for the last two years and she is trustworthy and frank, which is basically what we all need. A lawyer who will work from start to finish at no extra cost other than the promised transaction.

First things first is that annullments are expensive, my ex didn't even bother to have a part of it, that's fine. My fiance' and i worked on the amount. Second, there are no speedy annullments unless you have strong connections, unfortunately we don't have that luxury. Thirdly, theres no such thing as not going to court, don't you want to know if this legit? People who want to be absent during court is just making it complicated. It's better if you go to court, seeing your name scheduled at that day and it doesn't take 20 minutes for you to sit beside the judge. All it takes is the willingness to get this over with and be honest: your ex is s douche and you found the right man in your life, your ex is like cancer and you want to extract him out of your life permanently on paper.

This is how it all began, the Dimples Dulay Experience.

I'm like most filipinas desperate getting an annullment and i had been 'canvassing' for lawyers for years. Most lawyers in Manila have ridiculous fees! Go ask any lawyer here, on top of their desired amount, they want a big cherry. No guarantees, the lawyer i asked once wanted 250k others 300k and there's no guarantee when will it end and most lawyers i've encountered are cocky and had insulted my intelligence. Noone wants that.You need someone you can trust when money is involved and your future is at stake.

Until i've read a testimony of a couple from 2011 who happened to be one of her clients. The couple wrote that she did a remarkable job in such a short time. I got hooked so i decided to get in touch with her.

The phonecall was straightforward, i introduced myself and inquired for her fees. This was in 2012 of December. I asked for the speedy annulmment and she courtly replied that she doesn't do that anymore, the court is strict and suspicious of these speedy thingamajig and we have to go with the normal process: two years. I was disappointed and unsure of stepping aboard.

I have not met her yet and that sending money to a stranger is obviously a red flag, yeah we are aware of scammers and also scammers from NSo who promises to make 'dukot the file' for 50k. Aaah huwag po, di po totoo yun.

While that was swimming inside my head, she had already sent the long questionnaire to my email. Like a legal slam book. Everything about yourself, your ex and your failed relationships, history of your family mirroring his and how you've gotten over with him.

The questionnaire has included tidbits of her fees and what i would receive at the end of the rainbow: all legal docs,original, finalities signed from the sandigan bayan and NSO paper with annotationed null and void. Whenever i call, she answers promptly, and she, with her strong visayan accent, she knows her work and sounds experienced with this. No bullshit, just straight answers from her. I had background checked her and she is a registered lawyer based in Davao. After a month of thinking, i decided to give it a go. I sent the questionnaire with long answers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.