26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Again, it goes in cycles. When mine was being processed Vermont was at a snail's pace and California was processing in less than 3 months. It all evens out, but a watched pot never boils.

I wish CSC was at a snails pace, for the past 5 months CSC has been a snail who is old, arthritic and just went through some salt. The only time in the past 5 months the prediction has been accurate is when it said something like "There has not been enough recent approvals to provide an accurate estimate"

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

NOA2 - 3/18/2013 Only took 207 days at CSC

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

No.

It is accurate for a small number who are approved, not for the majority. In this case, where CSC is processing only a portion of the cases (and out of order), these few "surprise" September cases are skewing the data. If the cases were actually processed in order (so the July 19, 20, 21, etc cases were being processed instead of late august, september cases), then the estimate would be more in the range of 7-8 months.

I would like to know bayareaguy how come is csc in this problem?why are july filers still waiting

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I would like to know bayareaguy how come is csc in this problem?why are july filers still waiting

That's the $1,000,000 question.

As far as I know, there has been no official explanation.

It has the appearances of a Ponzi scheme...you send in your money to file, they are processing a precious few on a normal time frame to give the illusion of hope, but the majority are left in the dust.

But all joking aside, the lack of a reasonable explanation, heck, any explanation, is what is so frustrating and infuriating.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

IGOR was not useful for me. I think I was still in the 200's when I got my NOA2. However, based on the adjucated thing on the bottom of my timeline, I was at least a week ahead. I got it Jan.29 and they were telling me between Feb. 6-12

well..i think what it is, is just to give you an idea...as for me it was 12 days earlier than the given estimate..so i guess perhaps around 90% accurate :)

we are now expecting our first baby! :goofy: (L) :dancing: (F) :wub: :star: :dance: :jest:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i stopped looking on it too when I find out its not accurate

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

mine says between March 11-23rd but that changed about 10 times if not more in the past 6 months so I don't see it as accurate at all. All the approvals seem so random as if only half of the staff was working on K1's and some are just doing something else so their stack of applications remains untouched, which is why it is so out of order. I am praying we will know something at 8 months to be honest and my timeline will probably change 10 more times before then lol

Edited by JTB11

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Totally not accurate for me...still no NOA2 and my petition is at NBC (the mystery processing center).

My timeline is moving backwards and it's actually making me upset because it clearly shows that they are not looking at petitions in order. They are selecting in a secret random way to pick certain ones in preference! That's my speculation. UGH!

Edited by Ismael&Blair

I would feel pretty good with the timeline estimate as long as others fill in their timelines correctly for your SVC. Igor missed mine by 25 days but I am certain mine was due to my past filing and VSC reviewing my former file. Look on the bright side as when you are at his timeline estimate, you are closer then where you was when you started :dance: and near the end. I know it is exciting. Good luck. You will be there soon.

It's an approximate guide. Igor can't see whats happening at the service centers.

:thumbs:

Bingo, good one Em-Luc! The estimate Igor provides is a prediction of what is expected to happen in the future given the current state. This estmate or prediction actually works pretty good when there is a constant steady stream of input. It really doesn't matter that some vj folks are not updating their time lines, you just need a steady stream of other folks who are updating their time lines.

Our K1 Timeline

August 31, 2012 ...........NOA1
April 19, 2013................NOA2

May 2, 2013...................MNL # Available

June 3, 2013..................Interview

June 18, 2013................POE Dallas

AOS Timeline

July 26, 2013.................NOA I-485

August 27, 2013............Biometrics

September 5, 2013.......Notice of Interview date (October 15)

September 30, 2013.....EAD/AP Combo card in hand.

October 15, 2013..........AOS Interview

October 22, 2013..........AOS Approved & Green Card Production Ordered

November 1, 2013........Green Card in hand!

ROC Timeline

August 12, 2015............NOA

August 31, 2015............Biometrics

March 7, 2016...............Card Production Ordered

March 11, 2016.............I55 Stamp

March 12, 2016.............Green Card in hand!

Citizenship Timeline

March 6, 2017...............NOA

March 27, 2017.............Biometrics

June 20, 2018...…………..Interview

July 13,  2018...…………..Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

In my case the IGOR timeline was pretty accurate. My NOA1 date was 22nd August and I am a Vermont filer. My timeline said I maybe receiving my NOA2 between 25th February 2013 to 06th March 2013. I received mine on 22nd February, which was 3 days before the timeline. That was 184 days from my NOA1 date.

I have to write this here. When I first had my NOA1 in August 2012, I remember seeing several timelines and I distinctly remember the NOA2's for the California Service Center were coming in pretty fast compared to VSC. I specifically remember myself along with some other filers from VSC praying to be somehow magically transferred to CSC. It is kind of bizarre to see now that VSC has picked up really well with a spate of NOA2's coming through compared to CSC. I have read here that this is a cyclical thing.

But there really seems to be no discernible pattern to this. Bottomline in my case the timeline was pretty reliable and accurate.

I just wish all the filers the very best. Being an August filer I really do wish for the July filers to receive their NOA2's very soon. I can imagine the pain if I were a July filer and saw the August filers getting their NOA2's. It is really not fair. Anyway all the very best everybody awaiting their NOA2's.

Cheers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.