mamichou

CSC WORK PROGRESS

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

COULD you guys advise abt any RFE OR NOA2? I called USCIS an hr ago and was advise to call back in 60 days-- i was told bc they received many of the I129F... thats why they are soo far behind & can't say when it will pick up again.

Edited by mamichou

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Many I-129 are being approved or RFE being sent at least 6 months.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

COULD you guys advise abt any RFE OR NOA2? I called USCIS an hr ago and was advise to call back in 60 days-- i was told bc they received many of the I129F... thats why they are soo far behind & can't say when it will pick up again.

They are so behind because they are not processing them at the rate they are receiving them. They are receiving them at the same rate as always as far as I can tell. Typical BS answers from USCIS, but what can you expect from a government agency.

Thanks.. am just not seeing any updates at all

Yes, your observation is correct. You aren't seeing updates, because there aren't many updates to see.

Timeline

There is someone from July 31th that got a RFE last 23th...

Oooh, CSC is cookin' with gas now!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

that sounds like a big BS..i think they got sick of the calls that people are making questioning their cases and dont know what to say anymore to us..

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

well, they probably don't have much to say. They are behind. If you are at 6 months now, wait 2 more. I am not even frustrated anymore just waiting and hoping when we reach 8 months, we will receive some sort of answer - not holding my breath though. Luckily all the plans we made were only in our minds. :bonk:

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

soo frustrating wer 221 days waiting :(

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Timeline

I nearly got an aneurism today reading the response to my service request "within current processing times".

Oh well, nothing we can do...the powerlessness about it all is the worst part.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.