raheelp

forgot the AOS barcode sheet

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Norway
Timeline

Hi everyone.

So sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, a search didn't turn up much. I just realized that I totally spaced including the AOS barcode sheet when sending the package. I plan on speaking with NVC tomorrow and telling them as well as overnighting the barcoded sheet. However, due to my now crazy anxiety over the situation I wondered if any of you have done the same and if there is anything I should worry about/do instead?? Will they rather have me send the entire package again? If so, will I need to pay the fee again??

Thanks for any help and advice.

Hi everyone.

So sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, a search didn't turn up much. I just realized that I totally spaced including the AOS barcode sheet when sending the package. I plan on speaking with NVC tomorrow and telling them as well as overnighting the barcoded sheet. However, due to my now crazy anxiety over the situation I wondered if any of you have done the same and if there is anything I should worry about/do instead?? Will they rather have me send the entire package again? If so, will I need to pay the fee again??

Thanks for any help and advice.

Don't bother mailing just the bar-coded cover sheet. Your case should be fine, it just might be delayed by a bit as they'll have to manually check on the status of your AOS fee. You will not have to pay that again. And you won't have to send the package again. Just sit tight and be patient. Once your package arrives at NVC, start calling them once a day to find out the status on your case. In about 1-2 weeks (maybe more since you didn't include the bar-coded cover sheet), they'll review your package.

Timeline

thank you so much, you have really made my night and made me feel so much better just by saying that. I did actually send the receipt form but not the barcoded sheet for some reason... don't know if that makes any difference. I have been calling them tons (last Tuesday was the last time, they said they still hadn't received it) so I will call them again tomorrow regardless and check up on my case. really, thank you again. I appreciate it!

thank you so much, you have really made my night and made me feel so much better just by saying that. I did actually send the receipt form but not the barcoded sheet for some reason... don't know if that makes any difference. I have been calling them tons (last Tuesday was the last time, they said they still hadn't received it) so I will call them again tomorrow regardless and check up on my case. really, thank you again. I appreciate it!

The receipt isn't needed in either package. But, since you didn't include the bar-coded cover sheet, it might help them faster.

When did the tracking say your package arrived? And keep in mind, the package won't show up in the operator's system until the review has begun.

Timeline

ugh, well the cover sheet was no problem but I did receive a check list this morning with things that they needed/needed to be corrected so we are working on those and I want to overnight them tomorrow. hoping to also receive our police certificates so we can send in our IV package ASAP. gah, this is stressful.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Don't bother mailing just the bar-coded cover sheet. Your case should be fine, it just might be delayed by a bit as they'll have to manually check on the status of your AOS fee. You will not have to pay that again. And you won't have to send the package again. Just sit tight and be patient. Once your package arrives at NVC, start calling them once a day to find out the status on your case. In about 1-2 weeks (maybe more since you didn't include the bar-coded cover sheet), they'll review your package.

Provided they have some way of knowing the case number, there shouldn't be much of as delay. If the case number was not on anything, expect delay.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.