danver

Ordering Philippine Birth Certificate Online

6 posts in this topic

Hello fellow members,

Just wanna ask if there is anyway i can order an Authenticated Philippine Birth Certificte.CAn i order it online?

Has anyone tried to order it online while in the US? How long it takes to get one?

Thanks and would apreciate if u can share me the link where to order one.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes, you can! Here's the link https://www.ecensus.com.ph/default.aspx

5. Can I have my document delivered outside the Philippines via special courier? Delivery period via PhilPost is too long and I have an urgent need for my birth certificate.Yes, however, this is to your account. After you have submitted your document request online, please email the following information BEFORE you pay for your request:(a) Batch Request Number or the Request Reference Number; and(b) your VALID account number with your preferred special courierat e-census.info@census.gov.ph. The SUBJECT line should be: SPECIAL COURIER – BATCH REQUEST NUMBER (or Request Reference Number).After you have paid for your request, we will coordinate with the local office of your preferred courier for the pick-up and delivery. We will email you the Tracking Number together with the scanned image of the air waybill.Please understand that we are not liable for misdelivery and/or loss of documents; any issue regarding delivery should be coordinated by you with the special courier.

AOS Timeline

CIS Office : Phoenix

Date Filed : 11-03-2012

NOA1 Date : 11-07-2012

Biometrics Appt : 12-12-2012

Interview : 01-25-2013

Greencard approved : 01-25-2013

Card/Document Production : 01-30-2013

Greencard received : 02-02-2013

EAD/AP

NOA1 : 11-07-2012

Approved Date : 01-11-2013

Card Production : 01-17-2013

EAD/AP received : 01-19-2013

Yes, you can! Here's the link https://www.ecensus.com.ph/default.aspx

5. Can I have my document delivered outside the Philippines via special courier? Delivery period via PhilPost is too long and I have an urgent need for my birth certificate.Yes, however, this is to your account. After you have submitted your document request online, please email the following information BEFORE you pay for your request:(a) Batch Request Number or the Request Reference Number; and(b) your VALID account number with your preferred special courierat e-census.info@census.gov.ph. The SUBJECT line should be: SPECIAL COURIER – BATCH REQUEST NUMBER (or Request Reference Number).After you have paid for your request, we will coordinate with the local office of your preferred courier for the pick-up and delivery. We will email you the Tracking Number together with the scanned image of the air waybill.Please understand that we are not liable for misdelivery and/or loss of documents; any issue regarding delivery should be coordinated by you with the special courier.

Thanks for the info but is it really possible they will deliver the document to US ? im kinda hesitant since it's non refundable once cancelled. How long it takes to be delivered to US,any idea?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have no idea as I have yet to try it but there's another way of ordering BC delivered to your immediate relative back in the Phils. and they can just mail it to you via the courier you want.. This one I have tried a few times http://nso.citizenservices.com.ph/

AOS Timeline

CIS Office : Phoenix

NOA1 Date : 11-07-2012

Biometrics Appt : 12-12-2012

Interview : 01-25-2013

Greencard approved : 01-25-2013

Card/Document Production : 01-30-2013

Greencard received : 02-02-2013

EAD/AP

NOA1 : 11-07-2012

Approved Date : 01-11-2013

Card Production : 01-17-2013

EAD/AP received : 01-19-2013

Did order a 2 copies of my birth certificate, just received it a week ago. Took more or less than 2 weeks even the time frame they giving to deliver it is 60 days.

Edited by John&Juvy
SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.