cb.lama

Prep for Interview

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi VJ friends,

We've finally gotten all of our ducks in a line and our stacks of papers have been submitted so we're getting ready for our interview next week. Without making us MORE nervous, any tips? What questions should we practice?

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

1. How did u meet?

2. When was the last time you saw your fiancee?

3. Do u have children? What about your fiance?

4. Do your parents approve of the relationship?

5. What are ages of your fiance children?

6. Where does your fiancee live?

7. What are the favourite hobbies, food and color?

8. Where does your fiance work? What is the name of the employer?

9. How often does your fiance talk to the ex?

10. Where does the ex live?

11. Has your fiance any pets? What are their names?

13. How many brothers and sisters has your fiance? Where do they live?

These are all i can think of for now. Hope it helps.GOOD LUCK!!!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

you should know when your fiance got divorced and what is the reason... they asked that to me yesterday.. how many times did he visit you.. what your family can say about your fiance.. does your fiance stayed at your home or stayed at hotel when he visited you... last time you saw your fiance.. how many times he visited you.. they sometimes asked about the custody of the children if your fiance have kids.. does your fiance financially supported them.. who has the full custody of the kids.. your fiance or ex wife.. they also ask me where he live not address ( but make sure you know his address) but that's not what she asked to me..she asked me if he live at house or rent an apartment.. how many room does his house or apartment has.. they will ask that for them to know if the place is enough for you and for your fiance.. hope that this will help you.. its nice sometimes you know about the history of marriage that's how my consul created question to me.. anyway i got approved so think positively.. being nervous is always there. i am prepared but you feel the butterfly in your tummy.. that's true... you felt you want to pee but u cant pee its just a feeling of being pee.. and much better after the finger scan to stay inside..you need to look attentively at your number to be flashed.. just be yourself.. calm and relax.. and pray..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.