faal4anisa

My journey now from nvc to American embassy in Pakistan

73 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
I also read that the consular officer can ask any questions as u told they ask very personal questions more worst they can even ask embarassing too and plus the pakistani esp the male beneficiary had to go the stiff procedure and prolong wait of AR i had uptill read all those who had been on AR were been so strict it really frustating as u told that they send ur case back to the uscis i dont knw why they do trying to check the patience or what lets see what i go through and feel that what they do anyhow right now waiting my case come to nvc and still waiting and waiting

Unfortunately, because Pak is considered a T country, the officers are very "thorough" in the interviews. Though I find it hard to believe that an officer would ask if someone has had sex or not....highly doubtful.

I-129F

5/30/06 Mailed I-129F to NSC

6/9 NOA1

6/30 IMBRA RFE rec'd and sent back to CSC

9/7 NOA2

10/6 File sent to NVC

10/18 File sent to embassy

11/14 Medical

12/6 Interview - visa approved

12/28 Visa issued

2/1/07 Fiancé arrives in US

2/10 Married

AOS

3/27/07 Mailed I-485 to Chicago

3/30 I-485 delivered

4/5 NOA1

4/6 Check cashed

4/13 Biometrics notice rec'd

5/1 Biometrics

5/2 I-485 trx'd to CSC

5/21 I-485 now pending at CSC

7/11 Card production ordered

7/16 Welcome to US notice rec'd

7/17 Approval notice rec'd

7/20 GC rec'd

I-751

4/14/09 Mailed I-751 to CSC

4/16 I-751 delivered

4/16 NOA1

4/30 Check cashed

5/5 NOA1 rec'd

5/16 Biometrics notice rec'd

5/29 Biometrics

6/8 Approved

6/11 Approval notice rec'd

7/9 Card production ordered

7/18 GC rec'd

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today i just open my email and was happy to see that i got reply from nvc that my petition is received by NVC on NOVEMBER,16, 2006. I am so delighted to hear this news and hopeful soon my petition will arrive in islamabad at American Embassy. Thank GOD for ur help

Timeline

News are coming slow and steadily and now looking forward when NVC send my petition to the AMERICAN EMBASSY in ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN. Happy that atlast my petition received by NVC. Now will u help me please that NVC will email me my case number or i better call them again for the case number so that when they send by DHL to Pakistan i can track it pls advice thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Fasil they will not give you the tracking numbers for your packet to the embassy. You can call them for an update and if some cases they will say your packet was sent on xx date. At that time you can do a general search of the DHL site and see how many packets went to the embassy and watch for its arrival.

Once it gets to the embassy they will match the hard copy with the electronic copy and you should hear from the embassy in two or three weeks. Until both packets are in the system it may not show as being in there yet. Just be aware that we have a lot of holidays coming up so down time for the embassy since they will be closed for Pakistani holidays and American holidays as well as weekends.

Good luck and your getting closer to having your case in your country.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

Hi MaryandMian

Thanks for your advice but i m happy that the petition comes to Pakistan and start with the further processing and the only hurdle i had to go is the stringent procedure of ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW. U dont know how long it take months or years. Let hope for the best and GOD bless us

Filed: Timeline

I also read that the consular officer can ask any questions as u told they ask very personal questions more worst they can even ask embarassing too and plus the pakistani esp the male beneficiary had to go the stiff procedure and prolong wait of AR i had uptill read all those who had been on AR were been so strict it really frustating as u told that they send ur case back to the uscis i dont knw why they do trying to check the patience or what lets see what i go through and feel that what they do anyhow right now waiting my case come to nvc and still waiting and waiting

Unfortunately, because Pak is considered a T country, the officers are very "thorough" in the interviews. Though I find it hard to believe that an officer would ask if someone has had sex or not....highly doubtful.

[/quo

She most certainly did ask if we had sex together. But he did not go through the embassy in pakistan if he did maybe our petition wouldnt of been sent back. We would of been in a/p hell instead. Which would be better.

HI STEVE

I dont understand that first u call nvc said they didnt receive ur petition and next time u called and surprising they told u ur petition on way to turkey that really good news but it means u had your background and name check soon i never thought it take such prolong time for the petition to reach nvc i mean just transfer from uscis to nvc wish u good luck for your future journey and i hope i hear soon from nvc its so frustating to wait n wait

I have been reading this post but had to jump in here before going any farther. The amount of time the petition takes to get to NVC does not have anything to do with the Country of the Beneficiary. Please do not keep saying "Poor me" because of the beneficiaries country!!! My Fiance is from Russia, It took 1 Month for NVC to receive our petition from CSC! See our timeline. Next we thought because of other Interview dates that we would be in late December. Wrong again, we are Jan 16, 2007. Much later than the couple who filed at the same dates. This is all a blessing as I can't judge my progress or interview date on others. Maybe to use it as a best guess but not written in stone. Read and do what the others have done for communications to NVC and yes, even the Embassy when your petition arrives as I'm sure you will be writing to ask why your petition is at the embassy but you have not received an interview date.

God bless and please keep the faith, Everything will happen when it is supposed to happen:))))

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

hello my petition left nvc today it was there for only three days.you can call this #202 663 1225 and than 100 and talk to a person. :thumbs:

NOA1 6.26.06

TOUCHED 6.30.06

TOUCHED 9.11.06

TOUCHED 9.12.06

TOUCHED 9.13.06

TOUCHED 9.18.06

TOUCHED 9.19.06 IMBRA RFE fitst time

TOUCHED 10.4.06

TOUCHED 10.5.06

TOUCHED 10.6.06

TOUCHED 10.7.06 ON SATURDAY

TOUCHED 10.10.06 RFE EMAIL

TOUCHED 10.11.06

IN MAIL 10.18.06 IMBRA RFE 2nd time

TOUCHED 10.27.06 CSC email receipt of RFE

TOUCHED 10.28.06 ON SATURDAY

TOUCHED 10.30.06

TOUCHED 10.31.06

TOUCHED 11.2.06 APPROVED by Online Status & E-mail (Day 133)

TOUCHED 11.3.06

IN MAIL 11.3.06 NOA2 received via snail mail (Approved on 10-30-2006)

E-MAIL 11.14.06 Petition received at NVC

PHONE CALL 11.17.06 PETITION LEFT NVC.

DHL E-MAIL 11.21.06 Case arrived in YEREVAN ARMENIA

RECEIVED PACKET 3 AND 4 SAME DAY 1.4.07

INTERVIEW DATE FEB. 22 . 2007

"we were granted our visa!!!!".

YES!!! VISA in hand!!! 3.2.07

Timeline

Hi Robert818

Thanks for giving me another number of nvc hope here u dont have to wait so long to wait for the operator i give it to my sweet love whom i miss so much to be with her soon and so that we keep in touch when our case leave the state and come to Pakistan. I am happy i m getting closer with the case progess as it reach here and then with the interview

Timeline

IS USCIS UPDATING THE PROCESSING TIME OR OUTDATING THE PROCESSING TIME

RATHER GOING AHEAD FURTHER GOING BEHIND

PREVIOUS-30 OCTOBER 2006 THEY PROCESSING THE CASES TILL 02 MAY 2006

PRESENT 17 NOVEMBER 2006 THEY PROCESSING THE CASES TILL 18 APRIL 2006

Why they going behind rather going ahead with the cases,

IS IT A MISTAKE OR THEY SLUGGISH?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
IS IT A MISTAKE OR THEY SLUGGISH?

They do this sometimes and you cannot go by their times so do not worry about this some cases move faster than others and they cannot all be on the same date. Each case is different as you know and some endure long name checks.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.