Regan L

CRBA

52 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

IMO the W2 and drivers lic. are weak docs it really doesn’t prove U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the USA for periods totaling five years prior to the child’s birth, at least two of which where after their 14th birthday. However your high school transcript and US passport would.

This was the list of documents I submitted to prove my US citizenship.

True copy of live birth cert. with original seal of vital records office. (Original COPY)

High School transcript . (Copy)

My passport, you should send a copy of ever page not just the Bio.

"When you say youve seen many people not have troubles, do you mean not have to take the dna test?"

YES they had the necessary documents to satisfy the requirement....

i did not have a spare original birth certificate to send so i copied the front side of it and had a notary notarize that it was true copy of my birth certificate

also i had the notary stamps/seal/notarize a colored copy of every page of my US passport, dosent my wife having a CR1 Spousal visa to me, proove that im a US citizen?

Timeline

This is my list of documents that I submitted to the US embassy in Manila for CRBA.

DS-2029 with 2"x 2" full face passport photo with white background. (child)

NSO true copy birth Cert. (child)

Passport application. (child)

Proof of parent US citizenship.

1) US passport.

2) True copy of live birth cert. with original seal of vital records office. A must have!

3) High School transcript .

4) True copy of NSO Marriage cert.

5) Proof of physical presence in same location at time of conception. Airline tickets, copy of visa stamps.

6) Proof of mothers pregnancy, ultrasound, pre-natal records, hospital billing statements, and pictures.

Acceptance of evidence will be at the discretion of the consular officer, and depending on the circumstances, the consular officer may ask for additional material.

If your not attending the interview you'll need additional forms see the CRBA CHECKLIST and make sure you have everthing on it's list

EDIT and the DS-11 Form for the child

ill give you a list of everythign my wife will be submitting at the interview, ill either make another topic or message you. and you can tell me what you think:)

dosent my wife having a CR1 Spousal visa to me, proove that im a US citizen?

Your wife CR-1 is not part of the CRBA requirements or the US citizens proof of citizenship requirements

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

ill give you a list of everythign my wife will be submitting at the interview, ill either make another topic or message you. and you can tell me what you think:)

Post it on the forum this will help others

i did not have a spare original birth certificate to send so i copied the front side of it and had a notary notarize that it was true copy of my birth certificate

also i had the notary stamps/seal/notarize a colored copy of every page of my US passport, dosent my wife having a CR1 Spousal visa to me, proove that im a US citizen?

On one of the links I gave you they ask that you have all original docs and a copy of each, they may ask to see the original. I may sound like a stickler but having everything as required is what got me through the process.

Timeline

On one of the links I gave you they ask that you have all original docs and a copy of each, they may ask to see the original. I may sound like a stickler but having everything as required is what got me through the process.

ok please keep an eye on this thread because i have to wait for my wife to get on skype to get a list off all the things ive sent so far, and shes not up yet

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Maybe get/ order a Certified True copy of your birth certificate in Archive/Vital Records in the state you were born?

Edited by let-it-be

Timeline

ok please keep an eye on this thread because i have to wait for my wife to get on skype to get a list off all the things ive sent so far, and shes not up yet

btw i dont know if i should or not but i included the affidavit of parental consent that my dad had to sign saying he was a US citizen and i was his son and where we lived and that he gave consent to my marrage because i was under 21 at that time, that was notarized as well

Timeline

Maybe get/ order a Certified True copy of your birth certificate in Archive/Vital Records in the state you were born?

i dont have time to do that but i got a a copy of my original notarized, sealed and stamped that it was a true copy of my original, i also go a copie of my drivers licence and a copy of my w-2 notarized the same way, as well as every page of my us passport.

This was the list of documents I submitted to prove my US citizenship.

True copy of live birth cert. with original seal of vital records office. (Original COPY)

High School transcript . (Copy)

My passport, you should send a copy of ever page not just the Bio.

"When you say youve seen many people not have troubles, do you mean not have to take the dna test?"

YES they had the necessary documents to satisfy the requirement....

That's what I did.:thumbs:

btw i dont know if i should or not but i included the affidavit of parental consent that my dad had to sign saying he was a US citizen and i was his son and where we lived and that he gave consent to my marrage because i was under 21 at that time, that was notarized as well

I do think, the legal age is 18, in the US that is when you become a legal adult.

Timeline

OK so how often are non US citizen mothers that go without the father to a CRBA appointment required to provide a DNA test? If they have all the required documents. Im the husband(the us citizen)and cant make it to the appointment and im wondering about how much im going to have to pay if they request one and how long its going to take. My daughter is 4 months old btw.

Here is the list i promised earlier of all the things i have, please tell me if my wife is prepared.

1. Injection records of immunizations my child has received

2. 6 ultra sounds in a ultrasound book of my child

3. 40 pics of me and my wife together during my stay in the Philippines. These include pics of our wedding, us just having fun, and a pic of my tattoo with my wifes name and the day we started dating under it on my chest.

4. 4 passport sized pictures of me with a white back ground

5. 2 passport sized pictures of my wife with a white back ground

6. 2 passport sized pictures of my daughter a white back ground

7. An old appointment letter or our child's for a previous CRBA appointment that she wasn't able to make to show that we've been trying to get her in for an appointment

8. The CRBA checklist

9. NSO marriage certificate and photocopy

10. DS-11 - Application for U.S. Passport

11. My wifes passport and Photocopy of the bio page of my wife's passport

12. My wifes approved CR1 spousal visa

13. My wifes voters ID

14. My wifes student ID

15. My old highschool Lunch card picture ID

16. 2 notarized copies of my Drivers License

17. A colored photocopy of my receipt to prove we applied for our marriage license while i was in the Philippines.

18. A colored photocopy of my receipt from the bureau of immigration to show that i was in the Philippines a month after our marriage

19. A colored photocopy of my receipt from the bureau of immigration for an extension to passport so i could stay in the Philippines longer

20. A colored photocopy of my Affidavit in lieu of legal capacity to contract marriage for American citizens from the Embassy if the united states in manila, signed by me and a consular officer. This also shows i was in the Philippines 3 weeks before my marriage.

21. A colored photocopy of my plane ticket to manila, as well as a receipt for a terminal fee, and a passenger service charge

22. A colored photocopy of my W2, notarized

23. A colored photocopy of my original letter of employment, notarized

24. 2 DS-2029 - Application for Consular Report of Birth Abroads

25. A colored photocopy of my original affidavit of parental consent to contract marriage because i was 18 at the time i got married. Signed by my father and a notary, with a receipt from the Philippine consulate general, in Chicago stapled to it that they put on there.

26. A colored photocopy of every page of my US passport notarized on every page, and a colored photocopy of each of those notarized pages.

27. 20 facebook message screenshots to each other from before and after our marriage.

28. 2 signed and notarized DS-3053 - Statement of Consent for Passport Issuance for Children Under the Age of 16.

29. A letter that proves that the notary that signed my papers is a licensed notary, from he county i live in.

30. Our wedding video on a dvd.

31. Our babies NSO birth certificate and a photocopy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

duplicate topics merged. stop making duplicate topics.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

duplicate topics merged. stop making duplicate topics.

does visa journey work on a bump system? like when someone makes a post it goes back up to the top of the list? otherwise i dont think anyone is gonna see the list you just merged sir/mam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.