Roze

NBC processing times?

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Where can you find National Benefits Center processing times for i-130?

I-130 is not on the list https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do :huh:

Thank you!

You can't find them because sometimes NBC keeps the petitions and sometimes it sends them out to field offices. Sometimes they approve petitions in 54 days and sometimes 4 months. Our case is still at NBC and it has been 78 days since NOA1.

So, could be 2 months or it could 5+ months. :thumbs:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

sorry, all we know is what each of us records.

MSC stats are here -> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=4&option=3&sortby=2

you can change the type to IR-5 once the page loads.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ukraine
Timeline

sorry, all we know is what each of us records.

MSC stats are here -> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=4&option=3&sortby=2

you can change the type to IR-5 once the page loads.

thanks!

there are less then 10 ir-5 petitions reported on VJ http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=7&scenter=4&option=3&sortby=2 so its really hard to estimate...

is the processing time the same for i-130(for ir-1) and i-130(for ir-5)? there are a lot more ir-1s out there...

I-130 Journey ( Petition to bring my mother in the US)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

the time needed for adjudication at MSC is about the same between the two types.

I think no one chasing an IR-5 is keeping up with their stats here ... At least that's what it looks like, on the link I provided.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Where can you find National Benefits Center processing times for i-130?

I-130 is not on the list https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do :huh:

Thank you!

Since August I-130s for CR/IR visas have been getting sent to local offices for processing, they are not being handled by the NBC. If you sent your petition after August 1, 2012 it was forwarded to your local office to be adjudicated. Processing times will vary by local office supply and demand.

FWIW we sent an I-130 for Alla's mom in May and have heard nothing as of yet.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Since August I-130s for CR/IR visas have been getting sent to local offices for processing, they are not being handled by the NBC. If you sent your petition after August 1, 2012 it was forwarded to your local office to be adjudicated.

did a little research about it..and yes, you are right :thumbs:

Stand-Alone Immediate Relative I-130s will be transferred from the Service Center to the National Benefits Center (NBC), and then routed to the appropriate Field Office

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c3c7ca7c5fed9310VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=e7801c2c9be44210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

i wonder if they gonna notify me when they transfer my case to local office...

I-130 Journey ( Petition to bring my mother in the US)

Filed: IR-2 Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

This is interesting about being routed to the local field offices. We mailed out an I-130 (my naturalized USC husband petitioning for his minor child) in November. The NOA-1 came with an MSC number, which I then discovered meant that it went to the National Benefits Center. The NOA-2 came from the National Benefits Center, with the letter mailed from Missouri (we live in California). Maybe our case is unusual, but there is no indication that our local office was involved.

The case took about 2 months (NOA dates Nov 19 - Jan 22). I don't have a timeline for this case yet, as I haven't yet figured out how to start a new timeline without deleting all my entries for my husband's CR-1/ROC/naturalization.

Edited by SerenityNOW

[i am the USC and the wife/stepmother]
The prelude - 2007
November 22 - Married in Bulgaria.
CR-1 - 2008
January 7 I-130 sent - APPROVED in 106 days.
Interview - APPROVED 175 days from NOA-1 date
ROC - 2010-2011
October 5 - I-751 sent APPROVED 111 days from NOA-1 date, no interview.
NATURALIZATION - 2012
APPROVED 79 days.
May 9 - Oath ceremony - in Oakland, CA.

*************Didn't have enough of the immigration process yet!! Starting again with 16-year-old (step)son****************
IR-2 - 2012-2013
---USCIS---
Nov 15 - I-130 sent. NOA-1 received from MSC.
Jan 22 - APPROVED 65 days from NOA-1. Never transferred to field office.
---NVC---
Feb 4 - received @ NVC
Feb 26 - Got NVC Case # and Invoice ID #
----------------------------------slowing down the process a little... stepson can't come till nearly July-----------------------------
March 19 - Sent e-mail Choice of Agent, without scan of DS-3032. Paid AOS fee ($88).
April 1 - Choice of Agent information accepted (10th "working day" to accept).
April 3 - IV invoice appeared. Paid IV fee ($230).
April 11 - Sent IV package and AOS package TOGETHER. Confirmed delivery April 15.

April 26 - Case Complete (10th working day)

May 14 - Interview date assigned (12th working day)

June 5 - Interview in Sofia - VISA GRANTED!!!

June 16 - POE @ SFO. No problems. He's a citizen now!

Oct 4 - US Passport received. (SS card received some time in the summer; had to go to SSA office to obtain)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is interesting about being routed to the local field offices. We mailed out an I-130 (my naturalized USC husband petitioning for his minor child) in November. The NOA-1 came with an MSC number, which I then discovered meant that it went to the National Benefits Center. The NOA-2 came from the National Benefits Center, with the letter mailed from Missouri (we live in California). Maybe our case is unusual, but there is no indication that our local office was involved.

The case took about 2 months (NOA dates Nov 19 - Jan 22). I don't have a timeline for this case yet, as I haven't yet figured out how to start a new timeline without deleting all my entries for my husband's CR-1/ROC/naturalization.

It is not unusual, mine got approved in 2+ months too. It was routed to NBC, stayed there & wasn't routed to local office.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

i hope mine just stays at nbc as well.

my local office is extremely busy and has huge delays :(

Good luck. good.gif I'm one of those that are lucky to get an approval in just a short time. I feel bad for the others that have filed way before I did.

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Myanmar
Timeline

i hope mine just stays at nbc as well.

my local office is extremely busy and has huge delays :(

i just saw your posts about nbc

i really want to know you got noa2 or not?

your case transfer back to local office or still in nbc?

if you ok, please reply me.

thanks

USCIS stage

sent i130 for my parents on april1, 2013

noa 1 on april 5, 2013

transferred from NBC to TSC on nov 18, 2013.

waiting waiting and hoping NO RFE.......

jan 31, 2014 NOA 2 ....

finally i 130 journey is approved ...

NVC stage

02/26/2014 nvc received my approved i130 from uscis

04/01/2014 case number and invoiced assigned

04/02/2014 AOS fee paid

04/04/2014 iv fee invoiced. not able to pay yet

04/06/2014 iv fee ok to pay, still in process

04/04/2014 AOS package sent via usps express mail. but weekends hummmmm

04/07/2014 AOS package arrived to NVC ( according to USPS tracking).

04/08/2014 officer lady from NVC said that my AOS packages are received .

04/09/2014 DS 260 completed. make some name mistake. hope it will not delay my case.

04/16/2006 IV package for parents are delivered to NVC ( according to USPS tracking).

04/21/2014 nice lady from NVC confirm that they received my IV package today. .

04/24/2014 nice lady from NVC confirm that they already accepted my AOS packages for both parents...

05/06/2014 one gentleman told me my case was completed already. (L) (L) (L)

06/11/2014 interview for my parents.

huge thanks for my VJ family.

hoping and praying for the rest of my VJ family. good luck with your journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.