admortemfidelis

Updates on CSC

65 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is there anyone from CSC who has been approved particularly the JULY filers??? Latest case approve was on Jan17th. All this waiting is getting really frustrating. So please update your timelines just so we know that CSC is making progress. thanks. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I was a July 17th filer at CSC and received my NOA2 on Dec. 4. I checked back on my 'group' on the uscis case status website. Of the 14 or so petitions in our 'grouping', three were approved on Dec. 4, and three more were approved on Jan. 17th. It seems like they are starting to make some progress again. I hope that you receive your NOA2 soon!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

EMBORD: ohh well then we a re july 16th filer and still waiting for noa2.. hope soon!!we are already 184 days of waiting :( tsk tsk

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Timeline

I was a July 17th filer at CSC and received my NOA2 on Dec. 4. I checked back on my 'group' on the uscis case status website. Of the 14 or so petitions in our 'grouping', three were approved on Dec. 4, and three more were approved on Jan. 17th. It seems like they are starting to make some progress again. I hope that you receive your NOA2 soon!!!

Can you please tell me more about the 'group' USCIS Case Status Website??? I don't believe I'm aware of this..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Can you please tell me more about the 'group' USCIS Case Status Website??? I don't believe I'm aware of this..

Go up and down from your Receipt number. I found 67 I-129f petitions like this on the date of 27th sept.

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey! I learned about this from someone else on VJ. To elaborate on what cazzers said,

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do

If you already have an account, sign in. If not, sign up for one. Then, click on your receipt number and change the number by one going up or down. If this petition is the same kind as yours (K-1), then copy the receipt number, and go back to your portfolio. Click 'add a case to your portfolio'. Do this for all the cases you find until the next number you enter is a different type of petition. This is how I found my group. I hope that helps and that you receive you long awaited NOA2 soon!

Emily

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I always do that and some of my grouping were all approved so Im guessing soon Im next lols :P halleluiah praise the lord

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Timeline

I always do that and some of my grouping were all approved so Im guessing soon Im next lols :P halleluiah praise the lord

i looked and tried to see what my group was and there was only one other in my group and on december 6 they had a change of address it says ? should my group be bigger ? i feel like mine is lost in the pile !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hey! I learned about this from someone else on VJ. To elaborate on what cazzers said,

If you already have an account, sign in. If not, sign up for one. Then, click on your receipt number and change the number by one going up or down. If this petition is the same kind as yours (K-1), then copy the receipt number, and go back to your portfolio. Click 'add a case to your portfolio'. Do this for all the cases you find until the next number you enter is a different type of petition. This is how I found my group. I hope that helps and that you receive you long awaited NOA2 soon!

Emily

thank you embord, i was too sleepy to elaborate more:P

Steve and Tintin, i checked through 700 receipt numbers, and i didnt stop when i saw a different type of petition, i kept going on...i only stoped when i saw that the first k1 petition from the next day. Indeed i saw some I130 petitions approved and a lot of Deffered Action petitions approved.

Edited by cazzers
I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Timeline

Emily

Wow! this is really helpful. I found my group but it doesn't look good. out of 13 cases only one has been approved on January 22. :( i hope whoever has our cases would start working on them now. :bonk:

This is a helpful tool, no doubt, but it's like looking for needles in a haystack. It's the best we've got and it can give you some idea, but good luck finding the I-129F cases...as you'll see, they make up a small % of the overall visa applications.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline

Is there anyone from CSC who has been approved particularly the JULY filers??? Latest case approve was on Jan17th. All this waiting is getting really frustrating. So please update your timelines just so we know that CSC is making progress. thanks. :)

Just got the notification for my stepchildren. August 7th NOA1 date. Wishing you all the same good news as soon as possible!

USCIS JOURNEY FOR MY HUSBAND

I-130

July 24, 2010 - Wedding in Niger

Sept 10, 2010 - Sent I-130

Sept 13, 2010 - I-130 received

Sept 16, 2010 - Check for I-130 cleared

Sept 19, 2010 - Touched

Sept 20, 2010 - Received hard copy of NOA1 for I-130

Dec 7, 2010 - Received text/email NOA2!!

Dec 11, 2010 - Recieved hard copy NOA2

March 10, 2010 - Received notice of interview appointment for April 7th

April 11, 2011 - Went to interview and given paperwork to do medical exam(after he had requested the docs and they wouldn't give them to him)

April 26, 2011 - Rescheduled interview

April 28, 2011 - Visa approved!!!

STEPCHILDREN

August 7, 2012 - NOA1 received

January 23, 2013 - Email/text notification of approval

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.