Sahs

VSC Making Great Progress

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Filtering the VCS and then doing the same for the CSC on Igor's List, shows VSC gaining ground so fast on the CSC it's crazy! Both Service Centers were effected by the Dream Act, right? So what's going on at the VCS that the CSC can't do the same and get back into gear again with moving forward like they were before?

I guess they are still celebrating New Years ? :) OR they are holding onto the petitions until the new fees come to effect OR they just decided that having been so fast at some point in the 2012 they can concentrate on other petitions or take it easy until VSC completely catches up....its always...or this or that....who knows whats happening at CSC....it certainly is frustrating.

Funny story, I thought it would be nice to take my mind off this whole process and take trips to different countries I had always wanted to visit with a travel agency. Turns out none are available in my country until end of February. So waiting it is :)

Good luck to you !! It seems by your timeline that you should be very close to hearing something !!!

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

I did this process back in 2007-2008 but stopped and broke it off with my ex. Back then you wanted the process in either Vermont or Nebraska (prior to them shutting Nebraska down or consolidating). Now when I did this earlier this year Vermont as you mentioned was as slow as snails. I often wonder if those employees that are assigned to review 129f or 130 packets get moved to other projects. I do watch and believe that alot of USC's wait for tax time to do the filing etc which IMHO starts a backlog due to the increase Feb-May for filing. Am I all wet???????? :bonk: Or :dance: because I am sooooooo smart :rofl:

There are my two pesos...... I mean cents... Not Sense I have non of that lol

Shawn (Big Bear)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

It is amazing how drastic the changes have been for both service centers. I'm sure who ever is in charge at CSC of what cases they process has their reasons for stopping K1 visas. I would just like to know when they are going to start again.

What makes the waiting so hard is the total lack of progress. Even when VSC was slow they were still doing a few a day. CSC can't even do 10 in a month. I hate this feeling of being stuck and going no where. I am grateful to know I'm not only one going through this process and dealing with this frustration. VJ is really a great online community. :)

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

NOA2 - 3/18/2013 Only took 207 days at CSC

event.png

It is amazing how drastic the changes have been for both service centers. I'm sure who ever is in charge at CSC of what cases they process has their reasons for stopping K1 visas. I would just like to know when they are going to start again.

What makes the waiting so hard is the total lack of progress. Even when VSC was slow they were still doing a few a day. CSC can't even do 10 in a month. I hate this feeling of being stuck and going no where. I am grateful to know I'm not only one going through this process and dealing with this frustration. VJ is really a great online community. :)

agreed. If I was not on here, definitely would have gone bonkers haha. This process certainly teaches us all patience and living in the unknown ( I so hate hat unknown part haha). Now that nothing is happening at CSC and even my timeline says "not enough data to give you a date when your case may be adju (whatever the word is) "....don't even look at that anymore.

Maybe all of a sudden we will have a miracle and they will burn thru month worth of petitions in a week :wacko:

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

agreed. If I was not on here, definitely would have gone bonkers haha. This process certainly teaches us all patience and living in the unknown ( I so hate hat unknown part haha). Now that nothing is happening at CSC and even my timeline says "not enough data to give you a date when your case may be adju (whatever the word is) "....don't even look at that anymore.

Maybe all of a sudden we will have a miracle and they will burn thru month worth of petitions in a week :wacko:

I can't agree more. Visajourney has been a blessing in that regards.

I certainly hope and pray that we hear something soon. Today marks the 6th month of our waiting period and my Love and I are both so ready to move forward without live together.

Amen on VJ being a blessing. For those still waiting on NOA2 I understand quite well. Some 204 days later. Now I am on hold waiting for our MNL# so we can pay the fee tomorrow and schedule the interview. So far at 7pm est I have waited 13 minutes. More patience lol is needed.

Good luck to everyone

Shawn

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.