H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I know a woman who has an appointment sceheduled for September 17th. Her appointment was originally on the 7th but they rescheduled. So I'm pretty sure they're planning to open before the 17th or else they wouldn't have scheduled her an appointment.

I know a woman who has an appointment sceheduled for September 17th. Her appointment was originally on the 7th but they rescheduled. So I'm pretty sure they're planning to open before the 17th or else they wouldn't have scheduled her an appointment.

That's great news inshallah we have an app in November.

But I won't get to happy Bc anything can happen in yemen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

The lady I told you about got a cancellation appointment today guys. Keep praying they open soon cuz it looks like they wanna be closed for a long while.

The lady I told you about got a cancellation appointment today guys. Keep praying they open soon cuz it looks like they wanna be closed for a long while.

This is sad. I can't believe why is this happening. Don't you have an app scheduled at the end of October. I think the embassy will be closed all of September.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I'm sorry ladies. It's horrible to be thrown in limbo like this. My damn petition is still at USCIS even. I was hoping the closure wouldn't be this long but based on the word of one of my family members who is currently there on the Embassy grounds I knew it would be a while before they got back to business as usual. Praying for you all!

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Just got some wonderful news!! My fiancé received a call this morning from the Embassy telling him to come in on September 19th at 10am to drop off his passport and receive his visa!! I could not be more excited!! dancin5hr.gif

However, his current job is preventing him from going to the appointment on that date.... He has to email the Embassy to reschedule the appointment to mid October. At least we are finally getting somewhere!

I hope and pray for the best for all of you! I really do think contacting your Congressman makes a world of difference! At least we know that there is someone at the Embassy working on things, so hopefully those waiting on AP will get called very soon! good.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.